Flight 93 crash fantasy

Thanks for admitting you're not concerned with evidence, only adhom attacks. :lol:
you have yet to post a FACT
typical for moronic fucking troofers
We'll add "liar" to your list! :lol:

Also, feel free at any time to post any "facts" that 95% of the plane was recovered.

Let me speculate a wild guess. Your singular opposition today with the ADD, Obsessive/Compulsive disorder is the primary reason you have a negative reputation. He has no intention of conducting a reasonable debate because his opinion is the only one in his mind that HAS any merit. Or.. he is a paid shill for those that have benefited from 9/11. If I were you I would look at the neg reps and read the rules. There are rules against excessive neg repping. It serves no purpose to the board for anyone to get away with that. If any one or two members is abusing this feature do the rest of the board a service and report them. Gunny, the administrator, is especially intolerant of pussies that believe they can intimidate opposing opinion with the chicken shit methods some here seem to fall back on when they cannot convince by logic.

Last edited:
STONYCREEK, Pa. -- The FBI said yesterday that it has finished its work at the crash scene of United Flight 93 after recovering about 95 percent of the downed airliner and concluding that explosives were not responsible for bringing it down.

At the same time, the Somerset County coroner said that he has ended his own search for remains of the 44 people aboard the airliner.

"It's been very thorough," Coroner Wallace Miller said of the recovery effort.
FBI ends site work, says no bomb used

SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.
CNN.com - FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe - September 24, 2001

Of course all good truthers know that the FBI lied and the networks all swear to it....

divconman prefers the popular mechanics theories over the NIST report which he rejects
wrong again, moron
i dont reject it all, just some aspects of it
you are the one that rejects it all but expects everyone else to defend it all

STONYCREEK, Pa. -- The FBI said yesterday that it has finished its work at the crash scene of United Flight 93 after recovering about 95 percent of the downed airliner

SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.
So they excavated down to 45 feet, a photographer was at the scene the entire time, and you're best evidence of the 95% claim are media reports?! :lol:

Of course all good truthers know that the FBI lied
I haven't seen much evidence that the FBI didn't lie about this, so...

and the networks all swear to it....
The networks were just reporting what the FBI told them, so no reason to believe they were in on it.

So call United and ask them. The parts were returned to them.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not going to call them since you know the answer you would receive. :lol: Don't you think SOMEONE at United would have questioned the 95% claim and said something?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not going to call them since you know the answer you would receive. :lol: Don't you think SOMEONE at United would have questioned the 95% claim and said something?

Damn it, don't you know United was in on it too.

Doesn't matter what evidence you present these nut cases, it's a lie if it doesn't fit what they want to be true.

And they will also call this fact a lie.... :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Damn it, don't you know United was in on it too.

Doesn't matter what evidence you present these nut cases, it's a lie if it doesn't fit what they want to be true.

And they will also call this fact a lie.... :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
American Airlines must have been also
they both had 2 planes involved

Who said they were? Did you personally see all that debris being transfered back to them?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not going to call them since you know the answer you would receive.
I just called them. They said they had no idea where it was being stored.

Don't you think SOMEONE at United would have questioned the 95% claim and said something?
How would they even know to question it?

Who said they were? Did you personally see all that debris being transfered back to them?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not going to call them since you know the answer you would receive.
I just called them. They said they had no idea where it was being stored.

Don't you think SOMEONE at United would have questioned the 95% claim and said something?
How would they even know to question it?
dipshit, the same stories that said they got 95% of it recovered also said it was being sent to UA

Flight 93's estimated speed at the point of impact was 975kmh. In its final moments, it spun 180 degrees, hitting the ground upside down and at a 45-degree angle.

To the casual eye, it looked like solid, consolidated ground but in reality the reclaimed expanse was loose and uncompacted. When flight 93 hit the ground, the cockpit and first-class cabin broke off, scattered into millions of fragments that spread and flew like shrapnel into and through the trees 20 metres away.

A section of the engine, weighing almost a tonne, was found on the bed of a catchment pond, 200 metres downhill.

Some of the plane's cargo was found intact � 200 kilograms of mail in the hold, a Bible, its cover scorched but its pages undamaged and later, as the excavation began, the passport of one of the four hijackers.

The rest of the 757 continued its downward passage, the sandy loam closing behind it like the door of a tomb. Eventually these pieces and its human cargo � the heroes and the cowards, as a message left at the nearby temporary memorial put it � came to rest against solid rock, 23 metres below the surface.
OMG, you guys actually believe that story?! :cuckoo:

Funny how the photographer at the scene photographed mostly dirt coming out of the ground and only one of the thousands of plane pieces that were supposedly buried in the ground! :lol:

You are the one who is truly delusional if you continue to believe the FBI's 95% claim with little evidence in its favor.

The evidence that claim is a lie far outweighs the evidence that it is true.
they found enough to make that claim factual
tough shit if you dont believe it
you are blinded by your faith in alex jones
grow some functioning brain cells and look again
As opposed to you being blinded by your faith in the FBI?! :lol:

I looked again, still don't see the evidence 95% of a 757 was recovered there. Maybe 20% at best. Evidence definitely points that the FBI lied about that claim.

It's hilarious that you skeptics are having an extremely hard time proving that claim that should be extremely easy to prove if that much was really recovered. :lol:
I'll ask the same question that others have asked. The toofers all say that they have ALL of this evidence that the official story is an out and out lie. Then file a lawsuit against the government and present the "evidence" in a court of law. What's so hard about that?:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back