FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Which is ironic considering the only reliable way to trace ancestry is through mitochondrial dna, something provided solely by the mother.

And yes, Shog, children leave some of their cells behind in the mother's body. Hopefully that clear up your confusion displayed by your statement so, how does a MAN'S genetic material from a SHARED zygote BECOME part of your body again?

But I digress. It becomes increasing clear that your interest in this subject is purely getting out of being responsible for a living human. Once a child is born, both parents are equally responsible for it. The mother is no more free to abandon it than the father is...but I have no problem making an exception and letting someone as shallow and selfish as you off the hook.

Women have the ultimate decision on whether or not to give birth to a child. She is free at any point to commit suicide. Extreme? Certainly, but fact is fact.

CLEARLY, mitochondrial dna WANTS women to have sole authority in deciding if the child dies!

:cuckoo:

children leave some of their cells behind in the mother's body.

hmmm. how does one BOLD a :cuckoo: ?

You can assume anything you want about my motivation, Ravi. We can both talk shit. The FACT remains that you just had to admit that a fertalized egg becomes an autonomous ZYGOTE consisting of shared DNA... in other words =/ your body.

Enjoy gnashing your teeth!

And next time you need an operation, some random can decide whether you get it or not. Or even if you don't want the operation they can force you to have it.

So much for individual rights :rolleyes:

someone RANDOM or someone with whome he personally made the mutual zipper decision to FUCK?

the mellowdrama. good grief. Larkin's got the "daytime soap drama" acting down PAT!

:rofl:

now turn and look serious at the camera, Larkin!

:rofl: :rofl:

someone RANDOM or someone with whome he personally made the mutual zipper decision to FUCK?

The difference isn't always that clear. Regardless whether its someone random or someone you know and have fucked, its still someone else deciding on a medical procedure for you. If you ok with that, I'll hire a hooker to seduce you and then give consent to perform a lobotomy on you. Be a service to the world, it would.

Right...like most guys who got their girlfriend pregnant wouldn't be saying "oh gee.. .I don't want the baby", just so they could get out of support.

That ought to be real good for the numbers of single moms forced to raise children without help.... who are the majority of people on welfare. Very good for society. :eusa_wall:

well, then I guess that means ONE of the TWO people who made a mutial zipper decision might wanna be a bit more responsible with their cum catcher, eh?

Too fucking bad.. isn't that what you'd otherwise be telling a man? Shoulda thought of that before you unzipped the pants? Indeed, welcome to equality.

oh, and the welfare schtick is laughable too. Gals are just as quick to breed for benefits without having to blame a man. In a day and age where you have every option and form or birth control at your whim you have no excuses.

After all, that IS what you'd have told a man, eh?

Optimally, you'd get a signed contract before having sex.

Hey, if men want to marginalize themselves who am I to object?

Be my guest. This is where my faith in the female libido kicks in and you discover that gals enjoy fucking just like men do. I assure you, you don't have a monopoly on the vag.

:cool:

CLEARLY, mitochondrial dna WANTS women to have sole authority in deciding if the child dies!

:cuckoo:

children leave some of their cells behind in the mother's body.

hmmm. how does one BOLD a :cuckoo: ?

You can assume anything you want about my motivation, Ravi. We can both talk shit. The FACT remains that you just had to admit that a fertalized egg becomes an autonomous ZYGOTE consisting of shared DNA... in other words =/ your body.

Enjoy gnashing your teeth!

I'm off to the beach. I suggest you spend the day with a biology book.

Be my guest. This is where my faith in the female libido kicks in and you discover that gals enjoy fucking just like men do. I assure you, you don't have a monopoly on the vag.

And thankfully there are enough men out there that it's pretty easy to choose a partner that shares your views.

I highly recommend it.

And thankfully there are enough men out there that it's pretty easy to choose a partner that shares your views.

I highly recommend it.

Tell that to the pre-baby-mamma gals before they make a zipper decision.

after all, that seems to be the problem demographic.

well, then I guess that means ONE of the TWO people who made a mutial zipper decision might wanna be a bit more responsible with their cum catcher, eh?

Too fucking bad.. isn't that what you'd otherwise be telling a man? Shoulda thought of that before you unzipped the pants? Indeed, welcome to equality.

oh, and the welfare schtick is laughable too. Gals are just as quick to breed for benefits without having to blame a man. In a day and age where you have every option and form or birth control at your whim you have no excuses.

After all, that IS what you'd have told a man, eh?

Ahhhhhhh, but this IS WHY it is up to the man, or at least it used to be in the "old days"....he knew that if he unzipped his zipper and if the woman got pregnant that he would probably HAVE TO MARRY HER or he would certainly have to pay child support for the next 18 years....

Once the man stopped thinking about this and once the man started copping out on their responsibility in this, is actually when it all went haywire in my FEMALE OPINION. :D

They created the Birth Control pill....thought it would give them an "easy way out"..... :rofl:

Then when that wasn't good enough the males pushed the legality of abortion and had MALE doctors create safe procedures.... had the MALE congressMEN in many states make it legal, even before roe v wade federal decision...

yah dee and dah.... :)

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee, I can make up all kinds of shit to put the "blame" on to MALES as you did to females.....can't I? :cool:

Care

Again, by whose definition? I don't believe two cells together equals a child and my religious beliefs agree. If yours don't I have no problem with whatever definition you apply....but you don't get to define it for me because somewhere someone told you that it's a child from conception.

The fact that those two cells as you call them will become nothing BUT a human being shoots your calling them anything else right out of the sky, as well as your "somewhere someone told you." If your religious beliefs agree with you then they are as incorrect as you are.

I'm not defining anything "for" you. You're trying to piss down my neck and tell me it's raining. You are, by a distortion of law, allowed to call it something it is not and flush a human being down the toilet if you so desire.

Which directly contradicts believing that safety of a child supercedes parental rights. You allow yourself a privilege based on YOUR religious beliefs (your words) that you deny to others.

Optimally, you'd get a signed contract before having sex.

Hey, if men want to marginalize themselves who am I to object?

Got news for you ... the fact that men have NO say in whether or not the woman keeps the child and whether or not they are forced to support it if the woman decides to keep it pretty much marginalizes the man as far as it can go.

Ahhhhhhh, but this IS WHY it is up to the man, or at least it used to be in the "old days"....he knew that if he unzipped his zipper and if the woman got pregnant that he would probably HAVE TO MARRY HER or he would certainly have to pay child support for the next 18 years....

Once the man stopped thinking about this and once the man started copping out on their responsibility in this, is actually when it all went haywire in my FEMALE OPINION. :D

They created the Birth Control pill....thought it would give them an "easy way out"..... :rofl:

Then when that wasn't good enough the males pushed the legality of abortion and had MALE doctors create safe procedures.... had the MALE congressMEN in many states make it legal, even before roe v wade federal decision...

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee, I can make up all kinds of shit to put the "blame" on to MALES as you did to females.....can't I? :cool:

Care

I don't agree. The man doesn't have to remove any more clothing than the woman and SHE decides whether or not those legs get spread.

It takes two to engage in irresponsible sexual behavior. Blaming one or the other is ridiculous. It only takes one to be responsible, however.

Say what you want but if I am the one that could end up pregnant out of the deal, I'm the one that's going to make damned sure as best I can that it doesn't happen unless the goal is to get pregnant. Trusting THAT decision to someone else is not covering one's ass, so to speak.

I don't agree. The man doesn't have to remove any more clothing than the woman and SHE decides whether or not those legs get spread.

It takes two to engage in irresponsible sexual behavior. Blaming one or the other is ridiculous. It only takes one to be responsible, however.

Say what you want but if I am the one that could end up pregnant out of the deal, I'm the one that's going to make damned sure as best I can that it doesn't happen unless the goal is to get pregnant. Trusting THAT decision to someone else is not covering one's ass, so to speak.
hint: I was teasing him Gunny! :rofl:

Drink some more coffee then maybe you'll catch my "dripping in sarcasm" post!

Care

hint: I was teasing him Gunny! :rofl:

Drink some more coffee then maybe you'll catch my "dripping in sarcasm" post!

Care

He's well versed in sarcasm; trust me. Perhaps it's simply that you're not effective at properly using it?

Care

:rofl:

They had their chance at being in charge.

Got news for you ... the fact that men have NO say in whether or not the woman keeps the child and whether or not they are forced to support it if the woman decides to keep it pretty much marginalizes the man as far as it can go.

On the first point, tough. I can't change biology. A little advice...don't have sex with someone that doesn't want to have your child.

On the second point, go for it. Get out there and campaign to relieve men of any responsibility. I'll not oppose you. And it certainly is possible to marginalize yourselves further...you'll end up being nothing but sperm donors. That'll show the bitches.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back