Flashback: Obama Saying P*** In a Lewd Way!

That's Different he's a Democrat Different set of rules. Also why is Obama talking 'hood' he went to Harvard and learned to speak English.

"Gotta have them ribs and pussy." Damn right Mr. President.

Oh look folks, by the way I appreciate for you being the right example.

Too bad Obama's not running for President, or maybe you'd have something here :rofl:

Oh yeah of course and it's great going against Crooked Hillary too. But he's part of the DNC too, big guy.

giphy.gif

Too bad Obama's not running for President, or maybe you'd have something here :rofl:

Oh yeah of course and it's great going against Crooked Hillary too. But he's apart of the DNC too, big guy.

giphy.gif

K good luck with that. Don't be surprised when nobody cares.

Oh yeah of course and it's great going against Crooked Hillary too. But he's apart of the DNC too, big guy.

giphy.gif

Oh but he's had millions more votes in the primaries than Crooked Hillary? Millions do care unless you're under a rock.

giphy.gif

Oh but he's had millions more votes in the primaries than Crooked Hillary? Millions do care unless you're under a rock.
Hillary had more votes than him in the primaries. I'm bored now. pc

That's Different he's a Democrat Different set of rules. Also why is Obama talking 'hood' he went to Harvard and learned to speak English.

I didn't think the problem with Trump's quote was that he used the word pussy. Instead it was the context he used it in, talking about making aggressive, even unwanted, sexual advances on women. In this Obama clip, he appears to be reading from a book, and reading someone else's quote.

One need not be a Democrat to see a difference between the two.

giphy.gif

Hillary had more votes than him in the primaries. I'm bored now. pc

Key battleground states you don't know about?

I didn't think the problem with Trump's quote was that he used the word pussy. Instead it was the context he used it in, talking about making aggressive, even unwanted, sexual advances on women. In this Obama clip, he appears to be reading from a book.

Compared to Bill sticking a cigar into a White House intern, in the White House, then sticking the cigar in his mouth and sucking on it? There now you see a difference.

Hey where's Huma and Weiner at? Huma the daughter of a mom who backs a country that oppresses women. Or Weiner who's a creep to women. Hillary has Huma right by her side more than any woman I have seen, especially on TV..

I didn't think the problem with Trump's quote was that he used the word pussy. Instead it was the context he used it in, talking about making aggressive, even unwanted, sexual advances on women. In this Obama clip, he appears to be reading from a book.

Compared to Bill sticking a cigar into a White House intern, in the White House, then sticking the cigar in his mouth and sucking on it? There now you see a difference.

Why would I compare this to Clinton? You're not making much sense.

Forum List

Back