Flashback: John Kerry Predicts The Arctic Will Be "Ice Free" By 2014 (This Is From June 25, 2009)

the effects on cities and coasts
CLIMATE CRISIS II 2022.gif

context: . “It’s gotten so polarized that scientists who go against the mainstream worry they’ll be treated poorly in the press,” she says. “People will just say, ‘Oh, they’ve been bought off by the oil industry,’ but that’s not always true.”

Not always true -- equals sometimes true
This drive to present a single “scientific consensus” on issues has given the IPCC epistemic authority in matters of climate policy” (Beck et al. 2014). Many researchers have noted that this has been achieved by suppressing dissenting views on any issues where there is still scientific disagreement (Beck et al. 2014; Hoppe & Rodder 2019 ¨ ; van der Sluijs et al. 2010; Curry & Webster 2011; Sarewitz 2011; Hulme 2013). As a result, an accurate knowledge of those issues where there is ongoing scientific dissensus (and why) is often missing from the IPCC reports. This is concerning for policy makers relying on the IPCC reports because, as van der Sluijs et al. (2010) note, “The consensus approach deprives policy makers of a full view of the plurality of scientific opinions within and between the various scientific disciplines that study the climate problem” (van der Sluijs et al. 2010). This suppression of open-minded scientific inquiry is hindering scientific progress into improving our understanding of these challenging issues.

your first post in this thread

What the fuck do people think we'd do, if the climate and weather systems of today end up like those of...

and this expert? a proven liar

It is clear you didn't look into Tony Hellers links since he linked to all of the sources of the scientists making those bad no summer sea ice predictions and I posted a number of them which your feeble memory has already forgotten are you on drugs?

POST 109

Sample to jog your poor memory:

screenhunter_69-jun-11-21-44-2_shadow.png

It is clear you didn't look into Tony Hellers links since he linked to all of the sources of the scientists making those bad no summer sea ice predictions and I posted a number of them which your feeble memory has already forgotten are you on drugs?

POST 109

Sample to jog your poor memory:

screenhunter_69-jun-11-21-44-2_shadow.png
Heller is a serial fabricator

Heller is a serial fabricator
Did you know that starting about 50 million years ago the earth cooled from a greenhouse planet with 1000 ppm of atmospheric CO2 and no ice on its poles to an icehouse planet with ice on both poles? And that for most of the last 3 million years temperatures were 4C to 6C cooler than today with significant ice sheets over North America, Europe and Asia? I'm just curious if you actually knew that or not. Did you?

I can't tell. Are they calling FrankenKerry an idiot for claiming what he claimed in 2009?

Or not?

Forum List

Back