Five Year Old Becomes Michigan's Youngest Virus Death

You better write back when the kids dying because the virus are at least 500 in a State, or 100,000 worldwide.
Otherwise this so called "killer pandemic" is as real as a thirteen dollars bill.

That is a sad story. Parents must be going through hell right now.

This is the worst I think, in the world--losing your child, especially young. A pain so awful I don't know how you take your next breath, is how I have always thought of it. Whether that beautiful little girl died of meningitis or COVID, it's still beyond tragic.

Before her their youngest death was 20 years old.

Those who think that it only kills those who are young or have pre existing conditions are wrong.

She tested positive but later on developed a rare form of meningitis and brain swelling, and the virus gets the blame? Have heard that folks with it who die of something else are nonetheless “credited” as COVID case to help the hysteria I guess.

No, no, no. That doesn't happen. I mean, the lib is DOING it, right now, but still, the lib knows that every covid count is a covid death....

Wow. I wonder if he will lock up like one of the robots that Captain Kirk talked into a paradox?

Before her their youngest death was 20 years old.

Those who think that it only kills those who are young or have pre existing conditions are wrong.

From your article:
the girl tested positive for COVID-19 in March after complaining of a headache and later developed a rare form of meningitis and brain swelling

So another case of FAKE NEWS.

She died WITH covid 19

Libs lie. It is all they do.

Only liberals ghoulishly drag out the most remote occurrence and try to sell it as some form of norm or likely worst case scenario coming true for everyone

Please provide a link where anyone said someone young could not die from it?

What had been stated is most kids seem to survive the virus or are asymptomatic but kids have died from it.

The majority of people dying are elderly or people with underlying conditions and to pretend it is not is just foolish and in my opinion someone trolling and trying to make a leap that majority of kids will die now...

Forum List

Back