Five Year Old Becomes Michigan's Youngest Virus Death

And the propaganda begins now it suddenly goes after kids but hasn't touched them all these months Mmk ur a fn moron to believe this one. If tru the kid died from something else prop pusher dumb ass.

Remember ppl all this time the Virus barely harmed any children. SUDDENLY we're going to see all these kids dying. THE 2ND WAVE TO FREAK YOU OUT!!!! The deaths will prob. be real this 2nd round. The left will be screaming it's fake now and we will have to once again show that this time it's REAL deaths numbers.......and they'll say it's all fake. lol
Oh look teaching the Obama snitch network remember " if you see something say something" his polices are rising up on Trumps watch the left is to dumb to see it all.
1587401949613.png

Before her their youngest death was 20 years old.

Those who think that it only kills those who are young or have pre existing conditions are wrong.

She tested positive but later on developed a rare form of meningitis and brain swelling, and the virus gets the blame? Have heard that folks with it who die of something else are nonetheless “credited” as COVID case to help the hysteria I guess.

Those who think that it only kills those who are young or have pre existing conditions are wrong.

Up to now, it didn't kill any one under age 20... you said so yourself.

:auiqs.jpg:

I never said that. I posted from the article that up until now MICHIGAN'S youngest was 20.

That isn't the same thing as saying it didn't kill anyone under 20.

Just because a person is old doesn't mean it's ok to kill them.

Just because up until now no one in Michigan younger than 20 has died from it doesn't make this any right or justified. Nor does it make it fact that only old people are dying.

Young people are dying too.

I swear you people are so beyond sick.

She tested positive but later on developed a rare form of meningitis and brain swelling, and the virus gets the blame? Have heard that folks with it who die of something else are nonetheless “credited” as COVID case to help the hysteria I guess.

She wouldn't have gotten the meningitis would her brain have swelled if she had not gotten the virus.

The virus caused those two conditions.

But then I would expect someone like you to not know that even though the article plainly says so.

Since every death is a Chinese caused death, what do you suppose the baby really died of?

Escalated complications due to covid where both the fast advance of symptoms, that can be unpredictably sudden or severe,
and the shortage of time to develop and apply faster effective treatments
are part of the dangerous threat posed by this new coronavirus where this is the first exposure
and more time is needed for medical science to catch up with the demands created. Tipsycatlover

Last edited:

Up to now, it didn't kill any one under age 20... you said so yourself.

I never said that. I posted from the article that up until now MICHIGAN'S youngest was 20.

That isn't the same thing as saying it didn't kill anyone under 20.

Just because a person is old doesn't mean it's ok to kill them.

Just because up until now no one in Michigan younger than 20 doesn't make this any right or justified. Nor does it make it fact that only old people are dying.

Young people are dying too.

I swear you people are so beyond sick.

Who wrote these words.....?

"Before her their youngest death was 20 years old.

Those who think that it only kills those who are young or have pre existing conditions are wrong."

Oh that was YOU.....

Your memory is worse than Biden!!!

You are truly stupid since one death under age 10, against 41,300 American deaths, yet you are wailing over it while being silent over the other 41,299 deaths.

Your strawman attack is pissing people off in the thread.

Last edited:
She wouldn't have gotten the meningitis would her brain have swelled if she had not gotten the virus.

But then I would expect someone like you to not know that even though the article plainly says so.
Your own source piece says the average age of death due to corona virus in Michigan is 73 years old!
What is you purpose in bringing up this apparent anomaly?

Thank you, doctor.

But please point out for the class where exactly in your article it plainly says the virus caused the rare meningitis and brain swelling.

When other peoples children die or are injured by vaccine related deaths aren't a big issue among vaccine pushers and the media whom they support why is that?

Forum List

Back