Five white kids from a Christian College in trouble for just having "fun".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/college-football-players-busted-in-horrifying-hazing-ordeal/

170919-wheaton-college-football-players-feature.jpg

Five football players at a Christian college in Illinois are accused of hazing a teammate last year — allegedly restraining the teen with duct tape before trying to sodomize him with an unidentified object.

The student said his teammates then pulled down his shorts and underwear before repeatedly trying to use an unidentified object to sodomize him. The brutes continued to beat the victim as he begged for them to stop, he told investigators.

The team made headlines in 2015 when a group of 20 players donned Ku Klux Klan robes in what they called a parody of several Hollywood hits.

---------------------

Seems when they did the Klan "skit" in Klan robes, they also carried confederate flags.

I bet people who think hitting a woman from behind will think this is just as funny.

Trump_Golf_Ball_Hillary_Smiley.gif

If this actually happened as you posted and the NYP reported (which I doubt), then they were wrong.

Noone ever said all so called "Christians" deserved to be called that. There are bad apples in every basket.

IF....this occurred as posted I hope they get the punishment they deserve. Anyone should clearly see what they did went too far and is not acceptable. But this is NOT what "Christians" do. This is what MORONS do who are probably drunken and lost their common sense.

Conversely, you and the Left never seem to be able to see when your own do horrendous acts....favoring a "Din't do nuffin" approach.
Hillary and Bill are the centuries biggest criminal career politicians and you probably voted for both.

Last edited:
http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/college-football-players-busted-in-horrifying-hazing-ordeal/

170919-wheaton-college-football-players-feature.jpg

Five football players at a Christian college in Illinois are accused of hazing a teammate last year — allegedly restraining the teen with duct tape before trying to sodomize him with an unidentified object.

The student said his teammates then pulled down his shorts and underwear before repeatedly trying to use an unidentified object to sodomize him. The brutes continued to beat the victim as he begged for them to stop, he told investigators.

The team made headlines in 2015 when a group of 20 players donned Ku Klux Klan robes in what they called a parody of several Hollywood hits.

---------------------

Seems when they did the Klan "skit" in Klan robes, they also carried confederate flags.

I bet people who think hitting a woman from behind will think this is just as funny.

Trump_Golf_Ball_Hillary_Smiley.gif

The hazers need to be reasonably punished, the school should look into any possible approval from authority figures and punish anyone that might have let this go on, and the program needs serious and harsh reform.

Beyond that, the video of Hillary being hit from behind, very funny, but would have been better if it were a head shot.

Hazing is nothing new...the left is just jumping on the Christian angle....oh and notice the "white" in the thread title? :rolleyes:

That GIF is funny as hek

I bet those young men pictured in the OP think that too.

Probably help dad whup mom when she get out of line too.......

Do you realize that the video was a fake? Trump didn't really hit Hillary with a golf ball.

She just fell down because she was drunk and evil.

The Grabber in Chief sure knows how to keep it classy doesn't he?

Or is he just playing to his base?

"See there, Thelma Lou, he's just like us!"

That GIF is funny as hek

Do you realize that the video was a fake? Trump didn't really hit Hillary with a golf ball.

Trump....did....not....hit....Hillary...with...a....golf....ball.

That GIF is funny as hek

We....know....but....some....people....sure.....get....a....lot....of...pleasure...from....the....imagery.......

That GIF is funny as hek

We....know....but....some....people....sure.....get....a....lot....of...pleasure...from....the....imagery.......

And there is nothing wrong with that.

It's funny, and Lord Knows Hillary deserves to be made fun of, vile bitch.

remember-when-hillary-cunton-wasa-pepperidge-farmaremembers-memes-17893587.png

That GIF is funny as hek

It...is ....the ....implied.....imagery.....that.....he.....did.....that.....people.......find......funny.

It (his re-tweeting the GIF) is telling of what kind of person he is and is what I find the funniest of all.

He is a petty turd floating in the kiddie pool.

That GIF is funny as hek

It...is ....the ....implied.....imagery.....that.....he.....did.....that.....people.......find......funny.

It (his re-tweeting the GIF) is telling of what kind of person he is and is what I find the funniest of all.

Your air of moral superiority is absurd considering you are defending the most divisive presidential candidate since Obama.

Your air of moral superiority is absurd considering you are defending the most divisive presidential candidate since Obama.
"Your air of moral superiority"......without even trying....

Forum List

Back