Five Guys $24 Burger Deal

It's been almost six years now since the last time that I was at a Five Guys location, the one in Pigeon Forge that is. My only question about the food that's being complained about is how many fries was the person given? I'm asking because every time that I've gone to the Pigeon Forge location, the small order of fries was enough for two people and not just one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But the real problem here is that people like you are so ignorant on basic economics and so indoctrinated with narrow views, that it would take a couple of semesters worth of classes to enlighten. A

lol pure projection. The rest of your post is the usual rubbish. Labor costs are very low, still are; you just can't admit your beloved monopolies drive up costs deliberately, not because their labor costs were increasing.

So you're OK with inflation? lol

So you think wages shouldn't go up due to inflation? Hate to break it to you, but prices would still go up, since they will charge whatever they think the 'market' will pay for, even if wages were still the same as they were in 1970. Did you ever see any house for sale advertise they were selling for less than market value cuz they used illegal alien labor to build it? lol no, same with wholesale prices of meat, real estate, and everything else. They do not pass along the savings to consumers. never have, never will. All those bailouts for the rich and the middle class cause the greatest part of inflation, not labor costs. And then there are the monopolies and oligarchies created by 'financializing' everything from donuts to chain stores via Wall Street, and off-shoring everything to slave labor colonies.

lol pure projection. The rest of your post is the usual rubbish. Labor costs are very low, still are; you just can't admit your beloved monopolies drive up costs deliberately, not because their labor costs were increasing.

Labor costs are going lower still as burger flippers are replaced by robots.

It's you pseudo-liberals, leftists that want guv'mint(taxpayers) to provide you with free stuff.

Great point, cuz we all know right wingers and bankers have raced to voluntarily bail out the economy every time bubbles burst, right? lol total rubbish. The people who get the most free stuff are big business and the middle class.

Labor costs are going lower still as burger flippers are replaced by robots.

Good luck with that. Your robot makers are going bankrupt in droves, and so is your retail industries. I guess you're all going to get rich selling each other Apple and Nvidia shares, apparently. Republicans helped pass Biden's giant 'infrastructure' corporate welfare bill, so we know right wingers are fine with taking the money.

Good luck with that. Your robot makers are going bankrupt in droves, and so is your retail industries. I guess you're all going to get rich selling each other Apple and Nvidia shares, apparently.
Who's this "we" shit, batman. I pulled out of the stock market a long time ago.

I merely point out the natural progression of a business that is trying to survive.

Most won't.

And it isn't because of 'high wages'.
No, those are only part of it. High EVERYTHING thanks to Biden policies are crushing the middle class.

That means they can't afford to eat out nearly as often, thus restaurants, and other entertainment businesses will close.

Eventually the hearts of the cities will die. As is the desire of those who wish to control everything.

Close to $20 here before tax. No worries, since there is an In N Out a mile up the road, and their big cheeseburger meal is 10.50. Better yet, 90% lean ground beef at Sam's is still around $4.16 a pound my grill and some hickory chips maybe a buck to heat up, and giant baking potatoes are about $7 for a 10 pound bag. Or we can use the french fry slicer ourselves. Burgers and fries for about 8 to 12 people for around $23.00, cheaper if you go for the cheaper meat and smaller potatoes.

These are retail prices to boot; Five Guys' employees aren't anywhere near the reason their prices are high. Lack of customers who can afford to eat there is.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Most of Social Security alone goes to the middle class, over 80%. Throw in free roads, all kinds of subsidies and tax shelters, etc., Medicare the same, they can afford the more expensive coverage, tax breaks galore. You're the one full of shit on where govt. handouts go. Corporations and their owners get a lot more.

Close to $20 here before tax. No worries, since there is an In N Out a mile up the road, and their big cheeseburger meal is 10.50. Better yet, 90% lean ground beef at Sam's is still around $4.16 a pound my grill and some hickory chips maybe a buck to heat up, and giant baking potatoes are about $7 for a 10 pound bag. Or we can use the french fry slicer ourselves. Burgers and fries for about 8 to 12 people for around $23.00, cheaper if you go for the cheaper meat and smaller potatoes.
More word salad from you.

Most of Social Security alone goes to the middle class. Throw in free roads, all kinds of subsidies and tax shelters, etc., Medicare the same, they can afford the more expensive coverage, tax breaks galore. You're the one full of shit on where govt. handouts go. Corporations and their owners get a lot more.
You must live in an alternate universe.

Forum List

Back