Fishing Tournament Cheating Scandal

Biggest bass I ever hooked was on a mini marshmallow at night time.

But, yeah, your points are certainly valid.
When I was a kid, my friend caught a bass bigger than the world record, and I got a 9-pounder that night.

On purple ruber worms with lunker lotion.

After we cleaned then, we mounted the heads on pikes at the dock entrance to a different lake. :terror:

When I was a kid, my friend caught a bass bigger than the world record, and I got a 9-pounder that night.

Mmm hm. That's what they all say.

On purple ruber worms with lunker lotion.

After we cleaned then, we mounted the heads on pikes at the dock entrance to a different lake. :terror:

Years ago, I discovered that bass tear up those little mini marshmallows at night.

do you think stealing tens of thousands of dollars by cheating is only worth 6 months probation??

I understand democrats think its a minor offense, but out here in the real world it calls for a lot more than that,,

No
That is why I said the proposed sentence was a slap on the wrist for what they were trying to steal

y
No
That is why I said the proposed sentence was a slap on the wrist for what they were trying to steal
ou need to word your comments a little more clearly,,

they got a slap on the wrist for what should have gotten them jail time or at a min several yrs on probation,,

Yep, probation is a slap in the face to the rest of us. Oh, well what can you do. I make a living hunting and fishing. Life could be worse. Weather has made me put off my first trip by now five days but on Sunday I will be jigging on the reefs outside wild wings and getting paid for it. Life will be good. Only thing better than first trip is memorial day weekend when all the rich drunk chick's start showing up. Gives me something to do on land as well as the water.

So much for Justice…

Prosecutors are set to recommend a sentence of six months’ probation and later ask for an expungement of their convictions if they complete their probation, assistant Cuyahoga Countyprosecutor James Gallagher said.

So if the pair is able to avoid cheating in fishing contests for six months, their conviction will be expunged

Forum List

Back