First transgender titleholder crowned Miss Silver State USA

Don't most beauty pageants have rules prohibiting entrants who've had plastic surgery? An actual woman, who's had breast implants or a nose job or other similar cosmetic procedures, wouldn't she be disqualified?

So how can a man, who has been much more drastically altered than that, to make him appear female, possibly be eligible for such a contest?

I wonder if he/she could have won without the woke vote. In other words, would he/she have won if everything had been the same except his/her transgenderness were a secret?

You have to wonder about the quality of the (genetic) babes in Vegas these days. Why isn't it considered to be a profound insult to women especially during the national woman's month? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Let's hope so.

#super straight

Screenshot_2021-03-12-20-10-40(1).png

It's official. I guess men really are better at everything

Is she a tucker, or have the twig and berries been weed-wacked?
That is exactly what I started to write my post about.

I don't really follow this issue much, b/c I just don't care. I am a live and let live type of person.

If this pageant wants to do this, and she/he what ever wants to enter, why should I care?

OTH, some of those photos, in the bikini and what not? It looked like she had already had . . . um, that surgery.

So I am not really understanding what the big deal it, I honestly don't get it.

We live in a free society, and folks should be able to do what they want, that includes the person with gender dysphoria, the pageant owner, and the news organization pushing this agenda.

. . . and of course all those that want to get upset of this. There is a big big world out there, go have fun and get upset about things that really matter. Boycott news stations, pageants, and crap like this if it upsets you.

I don't really follow this issue much, b/c I just don't care. I am a live and let live type of person.

If this pageant wants to do this, and she/he what ever wants to enter, why should I care?

OTH, some of those photos, in the bikini and what not? It looked like she had already had . . . um, that surgery.

We live in a free society, and folks should be able to do what they want, that includes the person with gender dysphoria, the pageant owner, and the news organization pushing this agenda.

. . . and of course all those that want to get upset of this. There is a big big world out there, go have fun and get upset about things that really matter. Boycott news stations, pageants, and crap like this if it upsets you.

The issue has always been forced acceptance, as opposed to tolerance, and the progressive need to punish wrongthink. The other issue is the normalization of just going for the surgery/hormone treatment instead of trying to get the person to accept their born gender/sex. Surgery can only give a person an illusion of being the sex they are not, not the real thing.

The issue has always been forced acceptance, as opposed to tolerance, and the progressive need to punish wrongthink. The other issue is the normalization of just going for the surgery/hormone treatment instead of trying to get the person to accept their born gender/sex. Surgery can only give a person an illusion of being the sex they are not, not the real thing.
I agree that they can do what they want. The article calls the person a transgender that, today, can mean he's a guy dressing up. They should be more up front if they're going to pass this guy off as a woman or if he is now actually a she with she parts. Either way it makes a mockery of beauty pageants, as if they already aren't a mockery.

I agree that they can do what they want. The article calls the person a transgender that, today, can mean he's a guy dressing up. They should be more up front if they're going to pass this guy off as a woman or if he is now actually a she with she parts. Either way it makes a mockery of beauty pageants, as if they already aren't a mockery.

Still a he with attempted she parts.

You have to wonder about the quality of the (genetic) babes in Vegas these days. Why isn't it considered to be a profound insult to women especially during the national woman's month? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Let's hope so.

They should have had a Tranny beauty pageant. Then the guy would be competing on a level playing field.

They should have had a Tranny beauty pageant. Then the guy would be competing on a level playing field.
Why can't genetic women compete in a tranny beauty pageant?

Because the gender bending community would have a hissy fit.

They're not nuts?

Forum List

Back