First Responders and Firemen not allowed to attend 10th anniversary

Can anybody explain to me why the outrage? Honestly, I have a difficult time with the idea that 9/11 was an inside job; on the other hand, I wouldn't bet my house that it wasn't.

Either way, I cannot drum up the emotional responses of some. Why so much anger? How does exploring the possibility defame the memory of those lost?

ETA: why anybody would be banned from the events is just weird, but I haven't found an offical announcement of the ban so maybe its internet rumor?

you have seriously got to be joking? just imagine if you were one of these 9/11 familys and you lost people near and dear to you in your life and the government wont do a real investigation into these attacks or give you any answers and keeps lying to you about the events.you going to sit there and tell me that you could care less that they murdered your loved ones? on top of that,how can you even make such an ignorant comment like that after the Bush administration murdered over 3000 innocent people.? and no its not an internet rumor.just ask the first responders and firemen there.

oh and thats a very smart decision that you wouldnt bet the house that it wasnt an inside job because read this book here.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X/?tag=53363386-20]Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books[/ame]

It shreads to pieces the official version and nobody has ever been able to debunk this book.Matter of fact,Griffin has challenged the media and congress to debate him in public and they wont do it.why are they so scared to dabate him? answer is simple,they would show off what liars they are after he they came up with such moronic explanations defending the fairy tales of the 9/11 coverup commission.

Don't believe I asked clearly the first time, what I mean is why so much anger pointed at the 'truthers'?

Okay thanks for clearing that up.Well thats because the Bush dupes here are so much in denial and afraid of the truth they hate it that they get their asses handed to them on platter here everyday and all other message boards constantly.so they get frustrated over that and they got nothing left to do but sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are since they get frustrated losing their arguments all the time.

Just watch how they debate,they ignore evidence and facts that doesnt go along with their version of events and change the subject all the time and never watch videos you refer them to or address links you give them or read books you refer them to and when you ask them to explain whats wrong with them,they call you names and run off.they cant face FACTS that thats not the way to debate.:lol: I have asked HUNDREDS of these Bush dupes to read that book and try and explain whats wrong with it.guess what? Not one of them has ever taken me up on that challenge.they NEVER take that challenge,they just call you names and then run off.Just watch the way this kids troll Daws debates for example since he is on here now.that says it all right there.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
oh please give me a break.The Bush administration orchestrated these attacks and he is going to allow the people that can tell the truth to come there? get real.

Think what you want...that doesn't change the FACT that at least Bush showed he cared, you can see in obama's face that he has no compassion for anyone that may not be on his "team". If the police and firefighters that were involved in 911 have something to say about it, they don't need to be at a celebration to do it...i'm sure there's alot of reporters out there that would publish all their stories! If there's soooo many of them, then all they need to do is speak out.

Like I said on another thread,the ONLY reporters that will publish their stories are independent newspapers not controlled by the corporate media such as AMERICAN FREE PRESS,ROCK CREEK FREE PRESS,MEDIA BYPASS,ect.the lamestream media fix,cnn,never cover REAL news.:lol: oh and yeah,Bush put on a great act pretending he cared fooling those people in the military, firefighters and policemen that he was interested in finding the real terrorists like himself,cheney,rice,rumsfield,ect ect.:lol::lol:
Blow-me.gif
wrong as always CNN broke this story weeks ago. you must have been too busy servicing 7whateverand eots to notice,,,we all know your spelling reading and comprehension are shit, but come on....

oh please give me a break.The Bush administration orchestrated these attacks and he is going to allow the people that can tell the truth to come there? get real.

Think what you want...that doesn't change the FACT that at least Bush showed he cared, you can see in obama's face that he has no compassion for anyone that may not be on his "team". If the police and firefighters that were involved in 911 have something to say about it, they don't need to be at a celebration to do it...i'm sure there's alot of reporters out there that would publish all their stories! If there's soooo many of them, then all they need to do is speak out.

Like I said on another thread,the ONLY reporters that will publish their stories are independent newspapers not controlled by the corporate media such as AMERICAN FREE PRESS,ROCK CREEK FREE PRESS,MEDIA BYPASS,ect.the lamestream media fix,cnn,never cover REAL news.:lol: oh and yeah,Bush put on a great act pretending he cared fooling those people in the military, firefighters and policemen that he was interested in finding the real terrorists like himself,cheney,rice,rumsfield,ect ect.:lol::lol:

They have the INTERNET. They could get a lot of attention here! If there's so many of them, they could flood the internet with their information! Try again.........

They have the INTERNET. They could get a lot of attention here! If there's so many of them, they could flood the internet with their information! Try again.........

No you try again.they see trolls like you guys who are afraid of the truth at sites like this and see you guys are a waste of time.Plus they are smarter to actually try and do something about it by trying to go there and trying to get the word out than wasting their time on the internet with you trolls.:cuckoo:nice dodge ,dodging the original point of this thread.Typical ploy of a scardy cat Bush dupe.

Last edited:

No you try again.they see trolls like you guys who are afraid of the truth at sites like this ans see you guys are a waste of time.Plus they are smarter to actually truy and do something about it going there and trying to get the word out than wasting their time on the internet. with you trolls.:cuckoo:
:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

I don't know enough about the topic to form an opinion, but I am curious.

Yet the fact remains, I simply cannot get mad at you for believing what you believe and furthermore, I don't see how your theories hurt the victims; unless of course the families are asking the truthers to remain at a distance and that request is ignored....outside of that, nope...i simply cannot hate you! :lol:

Nobody wants to believe their own government is capable of such crimes, the heart hurts just to acknowledge the thought. It is a big pill for me to swallow thinking that this was an orchestrated event by the administration - but as I said, I wouldn't be willing to lose anything by pledging undying commitment to the alternative.

I find it amusing that we recognize corrupt and broken governments everyday and yet we think ours is one of the few which isn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I]Penn & Teller - 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yet the fact remains, I simply cannot get mad at you for believing what you believe and furthermore, I don't see how your theories hurt the victims; unless of course the families are asking the truthers to remain at a distance and that request is ignored....outside of that, nope...i simply cannot hate you! :lol:

Nobody wants to believe their own government is capable of such crimes, the heart hurts just to acknowledge the thought. It is a big pill for me to swallow thinking that this was an orchestrated event by the administration - but as I said, I wouldn't be willing to lose anything by pledging undying commitment to the alternative.

I find it amusing that we recognize corrupt and broken governments everyday and yet we think ours is one of the few which isn't.

thats the trouble with trolls like daws for instance.they only see what they want to see because like you said,its a toguh pill for them to swallow that they are capable of such crimes but thats Daws for you though.He ignores ANY evidence of government corruption on ANYTHING that does not fit the government version of events.He does the exact same thing on the kennedy assassination for instance.oh and most the 9/11 familys dont accept the governments version of events either.a fact they conviently ignore.

Here is a better example of how Daws troll debates. Look at that excellent post that Mr Jones made on this thread with all kinds of links and videos that prove the 9/11 coverup commission is just that.a coverup with no facts or evidence to prove their findings and how they lied.takes a while to read through and watch but the objective person will do that.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-theories-no-facts-twoofer-friendly-3.html

Notice that the ONLY rebuttal Daws troll has is childish big letters saying BULLSHIT? His posts consist of that of a three year old the way he debates and thats the way they practically ALL debate around here is with great rebuttals like those.:lol::lol:

they wouldnt even last one minute in a first grade debating class with debating skills like that not even addressing your points or facts or evidence.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

thats the trouble with trolls like daws for instance.they only see what they want to see because like you said,its a toguh pill for them to swallow that they are capable of such crimes but thats Daws for you though.He ignores ANY evidence of government corruption on ANYTHING that does not fit the government version of events.He does the exact same thing on the kennedy assassination for instance.oh and most the 9/11 familys dont accept the governments version of events either.a fact they conviently ignore.

here is a better example of how Daws troll debates.
WELL where is it?
as usual ..nothing.

Can anybody explain to me why the outrage? Honestly, I have a difficult time with the idea that 9/11 was an inside job; on the other hand, I wouldn't bet my house that it wasn't.

Either way, I cannot drum up the emotional responses of some. Why so much anger? How does exploring the possibility defame the memory of those lost?

ETA: why anybody would be banned from the events is just weird, but I haven't found an offical announcement of the ban so maybe its internet rumor?

you have seriously got to be joking? just imagine if you were one of these 9/11 familys and you lost people near and dear to you in your life and the government wont do a real investigation into these attacks or give you any answers and keeps lying to you about the events.you going to sit there and tell me that you could care less that they murdered your loved ones? on top of that,how can you even make such an ignorant comment like that after the Bush administration murdered over 3000 innocent people.? and no its not an internet rumor.just ask the first responders and firemen there.

oh and thats a very smart decision that you wouldnt bet the house that it wasnt an inside job because read this book here.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X/?tag=53363386-20]Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books[/ame]

It shreads to pieces the official version and nobody has ever been able to debunk this book.Matter of fact,Griffin has challenged the media and congress to debate him in public and they wont do it.why are they so scared to dabate him? answer is simple,they would show off what liars they are after he they came up with such moronic explanations defending the fairy tales of the 9/11 coverup commission.

Don't believe I asked clearly the first time, what I mean is why so much anger pointed at the 'truthers'?

See, 9/11 was such a massively traumatic event that severely wounded the collective psyche of the country. We watched all the images on camera that day and they were replayed over and over again along with the continuous presentation of the official theory that most people, including myself at the time, took it for gospel truth.

It had such a powerful emotional effect on people that often times when evidence and arguments are presented to them, even to this day (go to ground zero on the anniversary and watch some "debates") they respond with defiant anger out of a false belief along the lines of "nobody could be that evil" or use completely baseless arguments such as "That's not possible". They project onto the person presenting the alternative view, out of willfull denial and ignorance, that they are insane or use some other rash outburst. Meanwhile, as I said, presenting no real argument except turning red in the face screaming and defending the official story.

There is too much negative emotion involved with 9/11 and too many people cannot remove themselves from the emotional aspect of that day to examine the evidence reasonably and rationally.

Now, I am not suggesting that this is the case with you or any particular member on USMB (often they are just trolls who make no arguments and slander your character) but this whole thing has evolved into complete and utter disgraceful treatment of people who simply hold another view and want answers to all the discrepancies in the OCT and to confirm the validity of the alternative theories regarding 9/11.

there is no way all those passengers are alive, and i am sure because that many humans could never keep this secret.

????????...what ?

sorry, i meant to quote the video which stated that the plane which took off from boston, was routed to a secret military base and that the passengers/government employees are all living under new identities.

my point is, somebody would have talked by now...

there is no way all those passengers are alive, and i am sure because that many humans could never keep this secret.

????????...what ?

sorry, i meant to quote the video which stated that the plane which took off from boston, was routed to a secret military base and that the passengers/government employees are all living under new identities.

my point is, somebody would have talked by now...

speculation...but the facts are buildings do not fall in this manner from office fires

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

No you try again.they see trolls like you guys who are afraid of the truth at sites like this and see you guys are a waste of time.Plus they are smarter to actually try and do something about it by trying to go there and trying to get the word out than wasting their time on the internet with you trolls.:cuckoo:nice dodge ,dodging the original point of this thread.Typical ploy of a scardy cat Bush dupe.

If I was hearing from all kinds of people there were actually there and were involved in this "plot", they would get my attention! But all i'm hearing is from people like you that really know nothing about it, only what you hear. Someone would be able to prove it by now. If people started speaking out about it like they should if it really happened that way, the media would not be able to ignore it. If what you say is true, then i hope they DO go there and get the word out! Until then, no....i need proof first, then i'll admit i was wrong.

If I was hearing from all kinds of people there were actually there and were involved in this "plot", they would get my attention! But all i'm hearing is from people like you that really know nothing about it, only what you hear. Someone would be able to prove it by now. If people started speaking out about it like they should if it really happened that way, the media would not be able to ignore it. If what you say is true, then i hope they DO go there and get the word out! Until then, no....i need proof first, then i'll admit i was wrong.

dot count on the controlled media they wont even acknowledge these patriots exist never mind put them on national television

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back