First Proposal By Trump.............Illegal

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
He says he will turn all his business interests over to his family members

LOL.......a whisper here, a whisper there and Voila!! He's running the goddam things.

LOL.......a whisper here, a whisper there and Voila!! He's running the goddam things.

How is it illegal?

The guy is thinking that Hillary won and USA turned into communism and the government owns the Trump industries now.

Something like that must be it.

Your opinion is he will not let his children run the family enterprise?

Well Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka have been in control of certain aspects of the business for many years now and the kids will run certain branches which they have been actually working in for many, many years...

Now do you have evidence beside your opinion he will not turn control over?

let him run his business .. now his employees, and business associates can say they got fucked by the POTUS ... what an honor.!!!!!

let him run his business .. now his employees, and business associates can say they got fucked by the POTUS ... what an honor.!!!!!
That actually might be illegal.

You can't have the federal government directly owning a private business.

The guy is thinking that Hillary won and USA turned into communism and the government owns the Trump industries now.

Something like that must be it.

The reason you're having a hard time with this is because you're approaching it wrong.

Libturds CAN NOT THINK. They are utterly devoid of cognitive function.

Bed wetters BELIEVE in things, %90 of which is bullshit, but there is no actual thought going on or the bullshit would be instinctively rejected.

Therefore you really can not gauge what went into a post because there was absolute zero thought behind it. Just some parroted nonsense from the DailyKos with no basis in reality.

14956456_10205990358597323_2475398797174483499_n.jpg

Illegal?

A little early in the day to be hitting the bottle or the bong, isn't it?

It's not illegal per se.

But it might be later if the companies benefit from his decisions.
Unfortunately he really doesn't have another choice.

He can't just give his namesake to some random investor to insure neutrality, and even then, he would still be biased towards helping that company with the power of the presidency.

HAHAHHAHA, I have been enjoying this SO much. I stayed up till the sun came up on Trump's America. I got to sit back and listen to every cuck on Atlanta radio twist and contort themselves, all admitting they were wrong but only because the polls, and now let's move on.

The absolute melt down of the young twerps. Cenk screamed "we will murder them" while he made an unhinge call to war and promoted violence.

I knew they were the whole damn time, but America gets to see the REAL bigots. Trump owes his win much to a public desensitized to the endless cries of racism. Those old tactics don't work anymore, and the left is showing everyone who they really are.

HAHAHHAHA, I have been enjoying this SO much. I stayed up till the sun came up on Trump's America. I got to sit back and listen to every cuck on Atlanta radio twist and contort themselves, all admitting they were wrong but only because the polls, and now let's move on.

The absolute melt down of the young twerps. Cenk screamed "we will murder them" while he made an unhinge call to war and promoted violence.

I knew they were the whole damn time, but America gets to see the REAL bigots. Trump owes his win much to a public desensitized to the endless cries of racism. Those old tactics don't work anymore, and the left is showing everyone who they really are.

after 8 years of listening to the right shit all over themselves about Obama this, and Obama that, fuck them and their ass licking tv show queen...

nobody has to lie to take shots at the hair club president.

The most valuable thing he owns now is access to the president. I do not think he can resist selling it. Probably what he will be impeached over.

Forum List

Back