After An 8 Year Nightmare.We Will Finally Hear A SOTU Address, And Finally A First Lady !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :woohoo: And weren't we all cringing/angry/maybe perplexed when watching the last eight SOTU addresses where Obama never actually gave us the state of the union! Remember the 2010 SOTU ??, was that the one where Obama opened up with the State Of The Union in Iraq? as if anyone really cared?
Who knew that insulting the Supreme Court was always a part of this speech.
Not once in these last eight years has Obama brought up the debt,deficit,GNP,high unemployment, crises overseas,,etc. etc. Just brought up issues that were more related to why we need to keep taking out the middle class for "Progress"
:cow:
And also, Finally! We Have The First, "First Lady Of America" in 8 years !!!!
:woohoo: :banana: :iagree:

I reallllly hate the First Lady bashing thing. On her idiotic school lunch shit? Yup. On her physical appearance and the like? Come on. Be a better person.

smh

I reallllly hate the First Lady bashing thing. On her idiotic school lunch shit? Yup. On her physical appearance and the like? Come on. Be a better person.

smh
That's the way some people are.

Attack and insult at absolutely every opportunity.

Nasty stuff.

It will stop now that we have a very attractive first lady...

Just kidding, I am sure that the insults about her being a Russian spy are already baked in.

smh
That's the way some people are.

Attack and insult at absolutely every opportunity.

Nasty stuff.

It will stop now that we have a very attractive first lady...

Just kidding, I am sure that the insults about her being a Russian spy are already baked in.
No doubt.

• Banned
since the 2011 SOTU Addresses, millions of us were yelling back at our TV's,,,," WHAT ABOUT THE DEBT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

smh

No.

The left took down all pretense of civility between 2000-2008. All things are now subject to ridicule.

You're right about taking the high ground, but I'm content to jump into the pit and throw their moonbat shit back at them.

Plus Mooche really is fuckin ugly. Inside and out. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out it's a tranny and the actual FATHER of the obozo daughters. Who I might add are justifiable targets after the way the Bush daughters were excoriated.

Other than her statement about being proud of her country for the first time I don't get the hate. First ladies, are along for the ride and along with the children they should remain out of our political discourse

Obama would bring up all of the good things he has done with the economy,,,like the success of Solyndra/Green Energy Jobs, but did not mention that he did it with borrowed Billions !!!

14980697_657113651118175_8191434407975741264_n.jpg

well at least next time, we wont have Joe Biden in the background either falling asleep,or looking at the penthouse on his lap

well at least next year, the first dog and cat wont have to worry about being thrown at a wall when the first lady goes into a rampage

Forum List

Back