First Lady's "Lets Move" fitness campaign passes 5 year mark!!!

The fat moo has moved on from giving food merely unappealing to the moldy and rotted.

PHOTOS The skimpy moldy mysterious and downright gross Michelle O lunches Congress should see - EAGnews.org

Maybe the schools are taking the old crap out of the trash and re-serving it.
what is "EAGNews" rw crazy cat lady Tipsycatlover :eusa_eh: What is your height & weight BTW Tubby?
5'7" 125
well you got A LOT of rw hate wrapped-up in that little rotund body of yours :ack-1:

HBH is claiming he can determine someone's BMI by sight :rofl: We got ourselves our own version of Sen Frist (R) :lol:

The Week Ahead Let s Move turns 5 - NBC News

lets hope those fat little white kids in the Red states are putting down the mayo & picking up the kale.

Thank you FLOTUS :thewave:
Apparently, the campaign hasn't worked. Obesity is one the rise and Americans are fatter than ever.
U.S. obesity rate on the rise as health officials seek solutions - HeraldTimesOnline Living

Also, by race, Whites are the less overweight and obese than blacks or Hispanics by 10 and percent respectively.
Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Race Ethnicity The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

But see, making fun of blacks for their obesity is hateful and prejudiced. Making fun of southern Whites, that funny and edgy!

I would imagine most of the white liberals on this board aren't in peak shape and are on average more overweight and obese than the national average.

^ pic didn't post though???
but yet you thank him.....the cow shit could be you dumbass....
The Week Ahead Let s Move turns 5 - NBC News

lets hope those fat little white kids in the Red states are putting down the mayo & picking up the kale.

Thank you FLOTUS :thewave:
Apparently, the campaign hasn't worked. Obesity is one the rise and Americans are fatter than ever.
U.S. obesity rate on the rise as health officials seek solutions - HeraldTimesOnline Living

Also, by race, Whites are the less overweight and obese than blacks or Hispanics by 10 and percent respectively.
Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Race Ethnicity The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

But see, making fun of blacks for their obesity is hateful and prejudiced. Making fun of southern Whites, that funny and edgy!

I would imagine most of the white liberals on this board aren't in peak shape and are on average more overweight and obese than the national average.
I'm saving mine for a rainy day....

Nancy - Once you say "just say no" once, you're pretty much done.

A lot of people don't remember that our highways were lined with trash before Lady Byrd Johnson. And, as useless and expensive as both Laura and Barbara were, Laura did say she was in favor of literacy.

But, our First Lady working toward healthy children - can't get more important than that.

We could get to a place where we can tell the difference between Repub and Dem by whether or not they're fat. Stoopid RWs will be fat with fat kids because they see it as an act of defiance against that mean old President Obama.

I like you....
You make me laugh....

:laugh:

Which is another way of saying you're fat and diabetic.

You'll lie but I'd bet on it.

Post a pic of your damn self or stfu partisan hack.

Thanks for the thread bump even though your *cough* "contributions" are at the mouth-breather level :(

Five year mark huh/
Kids are probably fatter now...

The FLOTUS before she was the FLOTUS and before taxpayer's dollars:

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

Five year mark huh/

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

Yes, I can sense your ugly butthurt. Wonderful. Reminds me why I have your sorry ass on ignore and rarely read any of your horseshit.

Five year mark huh/

WOW! I forgot what she used to look like! She certainly has pulled herself together and gotten herself in better physical shape since then! So maybe she truly believes in this cause of hers, don't cha think???

Problem is, their parents so hate blacks, they'd rather their kids be fat and diabetic than thin and healthy.

They also want their kids to match them - fat and diabetic.
Do you live in opposite-land? The statistics prove that blacks have a much higher rate of obesity and diabetes that whites.

fAgeStandardizedPrevalenceByRaceEthnicitySex.gif

Source

And Michelle Obama is a fat ****. Her ass is nearly as fat as BHO's head! Anyone who takes her advice regarding physical fitness is making a huge mistake.

Forum List

Back