Who killed more...the Inquisition in it's whole history, or muslims last week?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmmm...who killed more people...the Inquisition in it's entire history....or muslims last week......? I would focus on just boko haram.....who killed about 2,000 people in one village last month...........and the Inquisition....?

Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Death tolls[edit]
Contemporary illustration of the auto-da-fé of Valladolid, in which fourteen Protestants were burned at the stake for their faith, on May 21, 1559

García Cárcel estimates that the total number processed by the Inquisition throughout its history was approximately 150,000; applying the percentages of executions that appeared in the trials of 1560–1700—about 2%—the approximate total would be about 3,000 put to death. Nevertheless, it is likely that the toll was much higher, keeping in mind the data provided by Dedieu and García Cárcel for the tribunals of Toledo and Valencia, respectively. It is likely that between 3,000 and 5,000 were executed.

Now....keeping in mind that liberals think history begins when they wake up in the morning....which helps to explain their broken moral compasses....the time of the Inquisition was also the time of muslim atrocities and Japanese atrocities, and Chinese atrocities, and Zulu atrocities, and Russian and Mongol, and German and everyone behaving barbarically....it was the f*****g middle ages...the difference....Christians stopped atrocities as they matured as human beings....muslims.....err....still have a way to go......and it is 2015 already.....

So christians killed and Muslims killed.

And your point is ...?

That obama is an Anti American jerk.....and anti Christian as well....

That's quite a reach, not true and off topic.

But --

What he said is true. Besides, you post every day that as long as they die by gunshot, deaths don't matter.

I avoid your posts because YOU are anti-American and obviously hate christians. You have some real issues. Your problem and you've got to deal with them. Or not.

So christians killed and Muslims killed.

And your point is ...?

That obama is an Anti American jerk.....and anti Christian as well....

That's quite a reach, not true and off topic.

But --

What he said is true. Besides, you post every day that as long as they die by gunshot, deaths don't matter.

I avoid your posts because YOU are anti-American and obviously hate christians. You have some real issues. Your problem and you've got to deal with them. Or not.

I'm curious....how exactly am I Anti American and Anti Christian....? I would like to know......

New Topics

Forum List

Back