First Lady's "Lets Move" fitness campaign passes 5 year mark!!!

Nancy - Once you say "just say no" once, you're pretty much done.

A lot of people don't remember that our highways were lined with trash before Lady Byrd Johnson. And, as useless and expensive as both Laura and Barbara were, Laura did say she was in favor of literacy.

But, our First Lady working toward healthy children - can't get more important than that.

We could get to a place where we can tell the difference between Repub and Dem by whether or not they're fat. Stoopid RWs will be fat with fat kids because they see it as an act of defiance against that mean old President Obama.

I like the OP, but I disagree with your assessment of both Laura and Barbara Bush. Both were totally classy FLOTUSES, right up there with Michelle Obama. In fact, I've never seen a FLOTUS who was not a class act, including Nancy Reagan, Rosalyn Carter, Betty Ford (a hero for many people), Pat Nixon, Lady Bird Johnson, Jackie Kennedy, etc.

The Week Ahead Let s Move turns 5 - NBC News

lets hope those fat little white kids in the Red states are putting down the mayo & picking up the kale.

Thank you FLOTUS :thewave:

hitler-youth.jpg

"Thank you, FLOTUS"
only 7 posts in and Frank1400PennAve invoked Godwin's Law. :eusa_doh:

Might be a world's record. Oh, well, at least his fingers are moving.

Shame that the graphic is so disgusting and out of touch and total insult to people who really HAVE suffered in life.

The Week Ahead Let s Move turns 5 - NBC News

lets hope those fat little white kids in the Red states are putting down the mayo & picking up the kale.

Thank you FLOTUS :thewave:

hitler-youth.jpg

"Thank you, FLOTUS"
only 7 posts in and Frank1400PennAve invoked Godwin's Law. :eusa_doh:

Might be a world's record. Oh, well, at least his fingers are moving.

Shame that the graphic is so disgusting and out of touch and total insult to people who really HAVE suffered in life.

Hitler didn't run on a platform of mass murder, he was a Progressive who was going to use government power to help people

When it comes to healthy eating, proper body weight, example to the young and stop looking and being hopelessly hypocritical, the First Lady should get off taxpayer-paid-for lobster and caviar, champagne, kobe steaks and exotic chocolates in order to lose a substantial amount of fat from her immense derriere and/or champion for kids to have proper exercise during recess by playing dodge ball, tag, so they would not have to waste their time throwing the politically correct crap promoted by her into heir well deserved place in the trash bin.
what is her BMI smart guy?
Don't care. She is FAT.
If she really cared about kids she would take all the presidential power behind her to discontinue the idiocy of overprotecting children in the school yard and let them eat what they consider edible. Or, better still, forget about the idiocy of school lunches and let the parents pack lunches for their own kids.

On the other hand if kids are told that they have to eat green sawdust dictated by a rabid Democrat First "Lady" hopefully they will remember their miserable school lunches when they are old enough to vote.
^ You are ignoring content by this member. :( Thanks for the thread bump though :thup: :rofl:
yea like you did not peek at what i said.....fucking phony...

I see it.....I have had a few issues lately her where I can't see others pics and the approval and like is blank except for the thumbs up...

The fat moo has moved on from giving food merely unappealing to the moldy and rotted.

PHOTOS The skimpy moldy mysterious and downright gross Michelle O lunches Congress should see - EAGnews.org

Maybe the schools are taking the old crap out of the trash and re-serving it.
what is "EAGNews" rw crazy cat lady Tipsycatlover :eusa_eh: What is your height & weight BTW Tubby?
5'7" 125
I must be able to trust you a lot, since at that weight I cold throw you pretty far....

The fat moo has moved on from giving food merely unappealing to the moldy and rotted.

PHOTOS The skimpy moldy mysterious and downright gross Michelle O lunches Congress should see - EAGnews.org

what is "EAGNews" rw crazy cat lady Tipsycatlover :eusa_eh: What is your height & weight BTW Tubby?
5'7" 125
I must be able to trust you a lot, since at that weight I cold throw you pretty far....
I doubt it although it would be a blast if you tried.

5'7" 125
th

5'7" 125
I used to throw sack of masonry for years, they weigh around 100 lbs....I also was a bouncer till I was 53, the drunk Mexicans flew out the door like they had wings....

Forum List

Back