First Lady chooses an excellent Chief of Staff :Well done Melania she's awesome!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
First Lady Melania Trump Appoints Her Chief of Staff
Melania-Trump-AP-640x490.jpg

First lady of the United States Melania Trump moved toward putting together her team with the announcement of her chief of staff on Wednesday — Lindsay Reynolds.

The First Lady made the announcement yesterday and she really picked a truly well rounded and experienced woman to be her Chief of Staff. Her creds are excelent. Very experienced professional.

Lovely statements by both women. More at link.

“It has been an honor to take on the responsibility of the position of first lady, with its long history as an important representative of the President, our family, and the traditions of our nation around the world,” Melania Trump said in a Wednesday statement from the White House.

“I am putting together a professional and highly-experienced team which will take time to do properly. I am excited to be organizing and bringing together such a dynamic and forward thinking group of individuals who will work together to make our country better for everyone.”

And....

“I look forward to the opportunity to serve as the first lady’s chief of staff,” said Reynolds. “The first lady is thoughtfully selecting her team, establishing the office of the first lady and supporting her husband President Trump.

In addition, I am working to ensure that the White House Visitors Office is fully staffed and operational and ready to accept tour requests for the public in the coming weeks after a traditional temporary closure during the transition period. In the meantime, we are using this time to tend to routine maintenance, updates and renovations along the tour route to ensure the guest experience is top notch. ”

First Lady Melania Trump Appoints Her Chief of Staff - Breitbart

No one cares. I feel bad for her but she loves money. Most of us are caring about how the the Republicans
are destroying the US everyday by passing their bills,

easing restrictions on mine pollution
allowing mentally handicapped to get guns and no background check
easing the labor laws

I hope your all happy when your working 80 hours a week to survive. Destruction of unions , no job security anymore, at will employment.

And you thought Trump was for the working man.:rolleyes: and the Pubs. One of the worst states is Walkers WI , the same one Ryan if from.

No one cares. I feel bad for her but she loves money. Most of us are caring about how the the Republicans

easing the labor laws

I hope your all happy when your working 80 hours a week to survive. Destruction of unions , no job security anymore, at will employment.

And you thought Trump was for the working man.:rolleyes: and the Pubs. One of the worst states is Walkers WI , the same one Ryan if from.

Your incessant whining has become boring. Get some new material, at least.

easing the labor laws

upload_2017-2-2_17-21-24.png

And what a difference between the current First Lady and the previous First Moose....
upload_2017-2-2_17-20-41.png

Hmmmm....all the industrial union leaders are leaving the White House happy as clams...it seems they want JOBS believe it or not. :eusa_doh:

easing the labor laws

Do you ever give anyone a break? Are you so brainwashed in the Liberal dialogue that you can't think for yourself? You must be a miserable person, Penelope.

easing the labor laws

I thought it was a do nothing congress? Well glory be!

It's so nice to have a Jackiesque first lady, instead of a water buffalo.

Plus she is much easier on the eyes. ..... :thup: .. :cool:

Speaking of racist rants and buffaloes.....here's Hillary to Donna Brazile

The incident occurred after an interview last month in which Lauer drilled her about Emailgate. State of the Nation blog reported some choice observations from her rampage, sent to them by NBC staffers who witness the vulgar tantrum:

“You really had to see this to believe it…she came apart – literally unglued; she is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard…and that voice at screech level? Awful!”
“She looked so enraged that we all thought her head would explode. It was a full-on meltdown, and then she screamed she would get that f***ing Lauer fired for this…We all thought the EMS would be the next call.”
Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her…
“you f***ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up! If that f – – – ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on you ass****s for screwing this up.”
“I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f***ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f *** to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?”
“It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display
– such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”

Hillary Clinton to Black Staffer: “Brain dead buffalo…Get the f*** to work janitoring this mess”

Last edited:
Wow! And to think she almost became president! Very scary. God was watching out for us!

Here's the Matt Lauer interview:

Picks "Her team"?

Why the fuck does she need a team & who is paying for this shit? She was elected to NOTHING. She's a spouse. GTFO with this COMPLETE WASTE OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

Picks "Her team"?

Why the fuck does she need a team & who is paying for this shit? She was elected to NOTHING. She's a spouse. GTFO with this COMPLETE WASTE OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS.
You do know that Michelle had something like 23 or 26 assistants, don't you?
No I did not. You all should have noticed by now that I NEVER discuss the families of presidents.
It was & is a TERRIBLE WASTE OF MY MONEY

easing the labor laws

View attachment 110345

And what a difference between the current First Lady and the previous First Moose....
View attachment 110344
Well, if you look back throughout our history, most first ladies were no very appealing.

easing the labor laws

The Republicans destroying this nation? It seems to me that it was the liberals who didn't even want a sovereign nation. Their cry was..."no borders, let in all Muslims who want to come here (thus eventually turning this nation into an Islamic Theocracy over a few generations). At least the Republicans want to maintain strong borders and try to ensure that those who seek to come in, aren't here to be a danger to our citizens.

I personally would like to see the First Lady supporting her husband. But it is not my call. She wasn't elected...her husband was.

Forum List

Back