First it was Homosexuality that should be normalized, now it is Bi-sexuality, soon it will be kids.

Should bi-sexuality be normalized so they too can be married in a polygamist way?

• Yes, as a liberal, if they all love each other, then they should be married unless they are mormon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, as a conservative, these mentally ill people need to seek help not be codified in their beliefs.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Queers should be able to marry queers
Lesbos should be able to marry lesbos
A bisexual man should be able to marry a chick and a dude
I should be able to marry chicks if I want. Stop telling how to live my life, faggot.
I laugh at people who think being bi-sexual means being able to marry two people, one male/one female. That's not what it means at all.
People think that's what it means?
You tell me.
Idk I've never heard of such. I don't figure you have either. You just exaggerated and assumed thats what I meant even though I was referring to polygamy.
Sure, kid...:71:
Lol loser

I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood
I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood
There is no right or wrong way to own your sexuality.
  • People that identify as bisexual are not more likely to cheat.
  • We are not confused and this is not a phase.
First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?
In a hurry are yous?

I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

Gays are decent people

Bi-sexuals are decent people

conservatives are hate filled deranged lunatics who should not be allowed to breed because they raise more hate filled deranged lunatics.....
View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.
When shown facts , a lib just diverts. Conservatives believe in the right to "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of happiness". The left FORCES everyone to have to accept immoral behavior as normal, tax the shit so we are slaves and kill off babies born and unborn. I used to shake my head in dismay how the left has turned into Nazi's but after ANTIFA, it is normal behavior of a liberal.

What facts are we being shown? That there are gay people? Or bisexual people? I think everyone already knew that.

And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?

"And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?"

the ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS conservatives really mean ALL WHITE HETERO CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN LIFE is precious......Every one else is fair game.....

I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

Gays are decent people

conservatives are hate filled deranged lunatics who should not be allowed to breed because they raise more hate filled deranged lunatics.....
View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.
When shown facts , a lib just diverts. Conservatives believe in the right to "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of happiness". The left FORCES everyone to have to accept immoral behavior as normal, tax the shit so we are slaves and kill off babies born and unborn. I used to shake my head in dismay how the left has turned into Nazi's but after ANTIFA, it is normal behavior of a liberal.

What facts are we being shown? That there are gay people? Or bisexual people? I think everyone already knew that.

And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?
Showed a picture of a boy who is totally fucked in the head, while another picture was of a straight girl on her way to success. Then when you accused conservatives of being hateful, that right there blew your whole fucking argument. We dont give a rats ass what you do in your bedrooms, but when you come out and FORCE the rest of US that your immoral actions are normal and we have to accept it, you fuckers are NAZI, because if we dont accept your behavior you either call us names or riot on the streets....LGBTQWXYZ123 are fucking insane and need to be put away, before they hurt others or themselves....

Gays are decent people

View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.

"And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?"

the ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS conservatives really mean ALL WHITE HETERO CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN LIFE is precious......Every one else is fair game.....
We dont give a shit what you do behind closed doors, YOU TRY TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT YOUR BEHAVIOR AS NORMAL....That is where you cross the fucking line, dickhead, fudgepacking, homos

Gays are decent people

View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.

Showed a picture of a boy who is totally fucked in the head, while another picture was of a straight girl on her way to success. Then when you accused conservatives of being hateful, that right there blew your whole fucking argument. We dont give a rats ass what you do in your bedrooms, but when you come out and FORCE the rest of US that your immoral actions are normal and we have to accept it, you fuckers are NAZI, because if we dont accept your behavior you either call us names or riot on the streets....LGBTQWXYZ123 are fucking insane and need to be put away, before they hurt others or themselves....

I was not hateful. I said the other poster was cherry-picking. And he was.

We dont give a shit what you do behind closed doors, YOU TRY TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT YOUR BEHAVIOR AS NORMAL....That is where you cross the fucking line, dickhead, fudgepacking, homos

No one gives a rat's ass if you accept it as normal. You just don't get to go around beating up gays anymore.

Cherry-picking.

No one gives a rat's ass if you accept it as normal. You just don't get to go around beating up gays anymore.
You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn. Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives. As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay? After that Beastiality? I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off? When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems. Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch.

First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed?

Why not? What business is it of yours if they do?
Ah, so you are okay with 12 people all getting married to each other? Just trying to get an idea what you libtards are thinking?
Just FYI, Taz is not a libtard. I can vouch for that.

He's actually middle of the road from what I see of his posts.

Do we all like making assumptions now?

It isn't our faults that CRCs can't stop imagining what our sex life is like, 24/7.

You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn. Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives. As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay? After that Beastiality? I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off? When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems. Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch.
Do you even know what bi-sexuality is? :71: I bet not.

The overwhelming majority of people understand that consenting adults don't need your approval.

Pedophilia is a completely different thing and will remain illegal.

They're already going after kids. They mostly deny it, so far, but what do you think is the real reason for the LGBpbiWTF agenda being pushed on young children, in public schools? Quite obviously, it is a prelude to attempting to legitimize and normalize pedophilia.
This bears repeating: Whenever I see evidence (like in a post) of someone unable to distinguish between what goes on between consenting adults and what goes on when an adult molests a non-consenting minor (or even an animal)....I become very concerned that such a person NOT be allowed near children and/or animals. If they cannot discern the difference, they have no business being near such.

That should certainly apply to anyone who would have any willing part in promoting or imposing the LGBpbiWTF agenda on children, on teaching it in elementary schools, or in any other was sexualizing or sexually-grooming/brainwashing children to accept immoral sexual perversions as somehow normal and acceptable.

They're already going after kids. They mostly deny it, so far, but what do you think is the real reason for the LGBpbiWTF agenda being pushed on young children, in public schools? Quite obviously, it is a prelude to attempting to legitimize and normalize pedophilia.
This bears repeating: Whenever I see evidence (like in a post) of someone unable to distinguish between what goes on between consenting adults and what goes on when an adult molests a non-consenting minor (or even an animal)....I become very concerned that such a person NOT be allowed near children and/or animals. If they cannot discern the difference, they have no business being near such.

That should certainly apply to anyone who would have any willing part in promoting or imposing the LGBpbiWTF agenda on children, on teaching it in elementary schools, or in any other was sexualizing or sexually-grooming/brainwashing children to accept immoral sexual perversions as somehow normal and acceptable.

"That should certainly apply to anyone who would have any willing part in promoting or imposing the LGBpbiWTF agenda on children, on teaching it in elementary schools, or in any other was sexualizing or sexually-grooming/brainwashing children to accept immoral sexual perversions as somehow normal and acceptable."

Discussing homosexuals should be just as normal as discussing heterosexuals.

homosexuals exist
in every generation there are homosexuals.

we can either accept this and accept them without fear or we can teach our children to hate them.

I prefer the progressive method.

You can teach your children to hate gays and I'll teach mine to hate people who hate gays.

Currently we are winning (63% of American accept gay marriage)

So where are all you LGBpibWTF folks coming out and condemning this sexual abuse and exploitation of “Desmond Is Amazing”? Surely, you know that this is very, very wrong, and that it reflects badly on you, and feeds directly into the perception that your kind are unduly prone to pedophilia. One would think that even you sexually-perverted degenerates would want to distance yourself from this as much as you can. But I don't hear any of you doing so. Some of you even defend it, and attack anyone who dares to speak against it. Why is that?

The overwhelming majority of people understand that consenting adults don't need your approval.

So why is it, then, that you disgusting filthy degenerates are openly targeting children with the sick LGBpbiWTF agenda? You promote it in public schools, and in libraries with the “Drag Queen Story Time”, and at the “Pride” parades and events. Do you really mean to tell us, with a straight face, that the purpose of all of these is anything other than to groom these children, to make them easier prey for you sick perverts; and to pave the way for pedophilia to be normalized and accepted?

Who do you really think that you are fooling?

Agreed...and anyone who displays that they cannot distinguish the difference has NO business being near children or animals unsupervised.

"You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn."

does this anger you?

would you prefer to keep persecuting gays?

Seems to me PROGRESSIVES did the RIGHT THING by FORCING people to accept gays.

Besides....nobody was actually forced....

30 years ago many of us said "this CONSERVATIVE PERSECUTION on gays is sick, twisted and evil.....I will no longer go along with this....From now on I shall be POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....

it snowballed.....and now all decent people are accepting of gays....

" Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives."

You really hate freedom, don't you.

I have no problem with bi-sexuals or polygamists.....

why is it any of YOUR business?

why does it anger you so?

Some people are gay
some people are bi
some people are into polygamy....

how the fuk does it affect YOU?

" As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay?"

I doubt that many people would accept this.
Conservative christians might for a few reasons;
1. the catholic church is KNOWN for this,
2. evangelicals BELIEVE IN girls marrying as young as 12! They are even trying to protect laws that allow for this PEDOPHILIA.
3. OLDER conservative christian republicans like the idea of marrying 12 year old girls (making pedophilia legal!)

And of course Trump said he'd like to "date" his daughter (wink wink, nudge nudge)....

" After that Beastiality?"

Again, I doubt that this is such a serious issue since most people would find this sickening or disgusting.

However....if YOU want to fuck your dog (I've seen the wives of conservatives so I can understand your desire for a dog) that's ok by me!

as long as the dog consents....

I was wondering......a true conservative would have no problem killing a dog......

but you think having sex with a dog is perverted.....

Let's ask the dig what HE thinks;

hey....dog....would you rather have sex with your master....or....BE FKN KILLED DEAD!?

what would YOU choose?

"" I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off?"

Freedom fkn sucks...eh....?

I don't agree with or accept YOUR morals.
In fact...I believe your hatred, intolerance and desire for violence makes YOU MORE IMMORAL than any liberal or gay.

"When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems."

I feel the same way about conservatives who smoke tobacco or eat fatty foods and become obese, develop heart, lung, back, leg, stomach problems and go trudging to the the doctor every week expecting insurance or medicare to cover it. Making EVERYONE ELSE pay for their own irresponsible lifestyle.

If you want to smoke or eat fatty foods that's fine by me but you should pay for your own health problems.

"Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch"

Obviously, since I am NOT a conservative, I would be more compassionate about her situation. However I do agree that YOU should not have to pay for HER abortion. I am happy to donate to planned parenthood every year.

Forum List

Back