First Grader In Georgia Bullied By Teachers Until He Agreed To Join Class Prayer

Predominantly black public schools pray to the Christian God, too. You gonna go there and lynch those blacks for doing that?
Muslim schools would behead the kids who refuse to pray to Allah. Start a thread about them, hypocrite.

Yeah that's interesting. Democrats have a long history of throwing blacks under the bus, and in incredibly large numbers. Which explains why black lives matters were going after democrats as well as repubs.

Actually this thread is unrelated in any way to "democrats" [sic], "repubs" [sic], "blacks", "whites" or "Muslims".

We've got more deflections in this thread than actual posts. Topic must be inconvenient.
My response was to the Grand Wiz and the other religions/demos referenced were rhetorical, not an excuse.

Prayer can be taught in the home and sunday school, not in the regular school system. I remember jewish and other faiths being forced to stand in the hall for prayers and I though it rather cruel. I never did agree with school prayer that was another country and time.
I don't remember my kids even learning the pledge to the flag, that I would like to see in all schools from k-12. I wouldn't mind a moment during the raising of the flag on college campuses and businesses.

Predominantly black public schools pray to the Christian God, too. You gonna go there and lynch those blacks for doing that?
Muslim schools would behead the kids who refuse to pray to Allah. Start a thread about them, hypocrite.

Link to laws forcing religion on pain of beheading in Georgia?

Point them out, because we gotta get them taken off the books. Indoctrinating children too young to stand up for themselves sucks donkey dick.
It's about people who are above the law. Protected groups.

So where are these Georgia beheading laws then?

This ain't about protected groups; it's about the UNprotected -- i.e children.

Point them out, because we gotta get them taken off the books. Indoctrinating children too young to stand up for themselves sucks donkey dick.

You're being obtuse about obvious facetiousness.

You're being evasive about attempted deflection. :dunno:

Your misapprehension is not shared.

It may or may not be. But it's not required.
It's a simple equation. We have the article. Just show me where it points in any way to "Muslims". Still waiting on that.

Failing that, figure out why you want to make the issue about something it isn't --- rather than actually address it.

I hope the school and teachers get sued and the teachers lose their jobs

I have seen this behavior up front here in the south

"Two students, one in kindergarten and the other a first-grader, were identified in the suit as Jamie and Jesse Doe. They brought the forced prayers to the attention of the parents, identified as John and Jane Doe, in August 2014. John Doe notified the school that teacher-led prayers were a violation of the constitutional rights of his family.

But rather than stopping the prayers, the Doe children were told to sit in the hallway during class prayer time. Jesse, who was in first grade, told John and Jane Doe what happened, saying the teacher used “her mean voice” when she told the child to leave her classroom so she could lead the other students in prayer.

Additionally, another teacher would not allow Jesse from going to recess. According to legal documents from the case, the teacher wanted to:

“Talk to Jesse about her personal conception of the Christian god. She spent almost the entire recess period explaining her personal views on Christianity’s god: that God loves Jesse and that God made the world.”

First Grader In Georgia Bullied By Teachers Until He Agreed To Join Class Prayer

How about these teachers/administrators in Texas?

www.wnd.com/2013/02/students-made-to-wear-burqas-in-u-s-state/

It's a simple equation. We have the article. Just show me where it points in any way to "Muslims". Still waiting on that.

Failing that, figure out why you want to make the issue about something it isn't --- rather than actually address it.
Your misapprehension is per my facetiousness. I was being figurative.
My initial post was aimed at the bigoted OP's duplicity. But you are in some PC obsession with defending Islam.

There is nothing wrong with praying at school. We need to stay close to God, to our roots. That's the only way to create a functioning society.

My initial post was aimed at the bigoted OP's duplicity. But you are in some PC obsession with defending Islam.

There's no need to "defend Islam". Islam simply IS NO PART OF THIS STORY AT ALL. .
The fact that you introduce it as a strawman... doesn't make Frankenstein somehow come to life. Therefore there's nothing present to "defend". Period.

Nor were that other clown's strawmen of "democrats" [sic], "repubs" [sic] or "blacks". Simple case of non-presence.

You were off topic. You tried to divert, and I called you on it.
Deal with that.

The other guy at least turned tail and ran away when called on it. You actually doubled down.

There's no need to "defend Islam". Islam simply IS NO PART OF THIS STORY AT ALL. .
The fact that you introduce it as a strawman... doesn't make Frankenstein somehow come to life. Therefore there's nothing present to "defend". Period.

Nor were that other clown's strawmen of "democrats" [sic], "repubs" [sic] or "blacks". Simple case of non-presence.

Deal with that.

The other guy at least turned tail and ran away when called on it. You actually doubled down.
I introduced Islam per the bigoted OP. You deflect and try to pin it on me.

Deal with that.

Then we're back to the original question from which you continue to run away.
To wit: where is any reference to "Islam" or "Muslim" anything -- either in the OP article OR the OP itself?

The first time it's brought up is in post 2. Which is yours.
Which is also the first instance of "black" being brought up.
---- Neither of which are any part of this story. Which is what I noted from the beginning.

Stop playing the Washington Generals to my Harlem Globetrotters. It's boring.

As I also noted, there are more deflections in this thread than actual posts. That must mean addressing the actual topic is inconvenient.

Deal with that.

To wit: where is any reference to "Islam" or "Muslim" anything -- either in the OP article OR the OP itself?

---- Neither of which are any part of this story. Which is what I noted from the beginning.

As I also noted, there are more deflections in this thread than actual posts. That must mean addressing the actual topic is inconvenient.
There is no reference, which is the point. The conspicuous recurrent omission from the OP's perpetual anti-Christian bigotry. Get over it.

Deal with that.

There is no reference, which is the point. The conspicuous recurrent omission from the OP's perpetual anti-Christian bigotry. Get over it.

I accept your humble concession. But you really need to work on your phrasing.

Deal with that.

Bigotry that non christians were being forces to say christian prayers?

"Two students, one in kindergarten and the other a first-grader, were identified in the suit as Jamie and Jesse Doe. They brought the forced prayers to the attention of the parents, identified as John and Jane Doe, in August 2014. John Doe notified the school that teacher-led prayers were a violation of the constitutional rights of his family.

But rather than stopping the prayers, the Doe children were told to sit in the hallway during class prayer time. Jesse, who was in first grade, told John and Jane Doe what happened, saying the teacher used “her mean voice” when she told the child to leave her classroom so she could lead the other students in prayer.

Additionally, another teacher would not allow Jesse from going to recess. According to legal documents from the case, the teacher wanted to:

“Talk to Jesse about her personal conception of the Christian god. She spent almost the entire recess period explaining her personal views on Christianity’s god: that God loves Jesse and that God made the world.”

WND....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WND....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet you can't refute the facts from the source. WND or any other source. It doesn't matter. What they said happened actually happened and, in typical fashion, you discount the source as if that changes the truth.

Deal with that.

Bigotry that non christians were being forces to say christian prayers?
Just waiting for little consistency from you, Wiz. The only consistency is in your duplicity.

Forum List

Back