First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up

How are their 3 dads on a birth certificate?
More shitting on science in the name of "progress" lol
It does not have anything to do with science. It is about the law and parental rights and children's rights. You do not have to be a biological parent to be a legal parent, but you , apparently did not know that. And it is not us liberals who are shitting on science

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

View attachment 428686

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.
I think putting a biological impossibility on a birth certificate should count as a fraud and open up whoever was responsible to charges of malfeasance in office if not that at least misfesance.

Three queers abusing those children, sad. Criminal too. Those kids ain't got a chance.

It does not have anything to do with science. It is about the law and parental rights and children's rights. You do not have to be a biological parent to be a legal parent, but you , apparently did not know that. And it is not us liberals who are shitting on science
I do. I know a stepdad can be put on a birth certificate after the biological father relinquishes rights. Three dads on a birth certificate? LOL
You are no liberal. Please stop raping that beautiful term. Thanks.

I do. I know a stepdad can be put on a birth certificate after the biological father relinquishes rights. Three dads on a birth certificate? LOL
When he was a little boy I bet his teddy bear raped him.

When he was a little boy I bet his teddy bear raped him.
just imagine how the teddy bear felt afterwards :oops:

There is science, which is fact and can't be denied then they have the "feel" good certificate that is made to let everybody feel good. Like a participation trophy. It's like Hillary said, "It takes a village, to make and idiot." or something like that.

That's not a "family." it's a gaggle of circus freaks.

you mean like donny's 5 spawn by 3 baby mamas, & where fornication is the normal way of defiling the marriage bed?

Da fuq does this even have to do with Trump?

They're still circus freaks. Revulsive aberrations of nature, only put on this earth to point at and laugh at.
You are so tollerant ! What a remarkable human being you are.

And like most human beings, I'm not only capable of the most horrendous acts of violence, but the most humane displays of compassion.

But I feel no compassion toward that bunch of sick fuckers, only revulsion and disgust. I hope they all die.

lol ... i'm sure 'they' don't give a god damn 'bout you either.

Don't give a fuck if they do or don't. They're nothing to me.

lol... sure. that's why you get so triggered.

either way - doesn't matter, because your opinion doesn't matter. they are happy. they aren't infringing on yer god given right to ignore them if you can't handle it. live yer life & let them live theirs.

"Triggered"? :auiqs.jpg:

Fuck them and fuck you.

^^^ snowflake ^^^

Changing the narrative to making me out to the be the "snowflake" isn't going to work here, zipperhead. That's what you are: Melting down about those faggots and their little illegitimate pieces of crotch-fruit. Admit it: You're just a bundle of feelings.

As for me, I don't feel anything for them or for you.

^^^

View attachment 428713

That's you, bitch.

seems you got triggered for being triggered.

priceless.

You give yourself far more credit than you deserve. If I were truly "triggered", I'd put on a pink pussy hat, scream at the sky for four years, protest, riot, commit arson and loot some stores.

Apparently, it's only you goofballs are the only ones who really get "triggered."

whatever you say, buttercup.

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

View attachment 428686

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.
This is what makes America a great country – the celebration of diversity and expressions of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

We went more than two centuries without any of these circus freak side shows...This appears to be another one of those whackadoodle things concocted by fucked in the head twisted pieces of worthless shit to me....“hey everybody, look how fucked in the head and weird we are...isn’t this so fucking cool...woohoo....LIBERTY!”
You sound upset Dude. I would like to understand why. Please calm down and try to formulate a rational explaination as to why you have a problem with this arrangement without the insults and pejoratives . How does it effect you personally? How does it effect society? However, I do have my doubts as to wether you actually can or if you even have sufficient insight into the source of your rage.
I find it problematic for people to confuse BIOLOGICAL parents with Custodial parents. Legally, whatever people's social relationships are, the Birth Certificate should remain consistent as the Biological parents and keep social issues separate. We should agree what the documents represent to avoid confusion and to maintain a consistent system.
These men are biological parents. They had these child through a surrogate. Surrogaccy is an accepted practive and the woman commonly relinquished her parental rights in the process. What exactly is the problem?

Only one of them can be the biological father.
No matter. They are legal parents. Many children have a parent who is not a blood relative

It does matter because you claimed all three can somehow be the biological parents.

Are you retracting that claim now?
You better do somrthing about those voices in your head that are telling you that.

Your post 44, look it up.

You said these men are biological parents. How could all 3 of them contribute DNA to one person?
I see what the problem is . You have a reading comprehension deficiency. I said that they are biological parents. I DID NOT SAY that more than one of them is the biological parent to any one child.

Nice attempted dodge, why would you have to make the statement you claim?

You got called out, admit your error or your ignorance of actual "science"

View attachment 428686

This is what makes America a great country – the celebration of diversity and expressions of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

We went more than two centuries without any of these circus freak side shows...This appears to be another one of those whackadoodle things concocted by fucked in the head twisted pieces of worthless shit to me....“hey everybody, look how fucked in the head and weird we are...isn’t this so fucking cool...woohoo....LIBERTY!”
You sound upset Dude. I would like to understand why. Please calm down and try to formulate a rational explaination as to why you have a problem with this arrangement without the insults and pejoratives . How does it effect you personally? How does it effect society? However, I do have my doubts as to wether you actually can or if you even have sufficient insight into the source of your rage.
I find it problematic for people to confuse BIOLOGICAL parents with Custodial parents. Legally, whatever people's social relationships are, the Birth Certificate should remain consistent as the Biological parents and keep social issues separate. We should agree what the documents represent to avoid confusion and to maintain a consistent system.
These men are biological parents. They had these child through a surrogate. Surrogaccy is an accepted practive and the woman commonly relinquished her parental rights in the process. What exactly is the problem?

No matter. They are legal parents. Many children have a parent who is not a blood relative

It does matter because you claimed all three can somehow be the biological parents.

You better do somrthing about those voices in your head that are telling you that.

I think that I already smacked you down on that. Learn how to read with comprehention

You said these men are biological parents. How could all 3 of them contribute DNA to one person?
I see what the problem is . You have a reading comprehension deficiency. I said that they are biological parents. I DID NOT SAY that more than one of them is the biological parent to any one child.

No YOU got called out! You have the reading comprehension of a special ed. first grader

Tell it to the judge. It happened and it will happen again Deal with it and get over it. It is really none of your business since it has zero effect on society or you personally . These are just people living their lives and being who they are and who found a way to provide maximun legal protection to their children. Don't like it? Too bad.

View attachment 428686

I think that I already smacked you down on that. Learn how to read with comprehention

You got called out bitch, deal with it.

No YOU got called out! You have the reading comprehension of a special ed. first grader

LOLOLOL

Game, set match.

Ohhhh prog pats a bitch he's a big fat bitch he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world,
he's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, he's bitch to all the boys and girls.

This is interesting. Sorry if I'm dredging something up.

So, TheProgressivePatriot , you support polyandry? Including plural marriage as practiced by some of the major religions?
Holy shit, are you stalking following me ? Since you asked, I do support polyandry ? We have the capacity to love and be intimate with multiple people and infact I have experienced it. Plural marriage is a more complicated question. I have no moral objection but it could be problematic legally for a whole lot of reasons.

Forum List

Back