First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

View attachment 428686

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.
This is what makes America a great country – the celebration of diversity and expressions of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

We went more than two centuries without any of these circus freak side shows...This appears to be another one of those whackadoodle things concocted by fucked in the head twisted pieces of worthless shit to me....“hey everybody, look how fucked in the head and weird we are...isn’t this so fucking cool...woohoo....LIBERTY!”
You sound upset Dude. I would like to understand why. Please calm down and try to formulate a rational explaination as to why you have a problem with this arrangement without the insults and pejoratives . How does it effect you personally? How does it effect society? However, I do have my doubts as to wether you actually can or if you even have sufficient insight into the source of your rage.
I find it problematic for people to confuse BIOLOGICAL parents with Custodial parents. Legally, whatever people's social relationships are, the Birth Certificate should remain consistent as the Biological parents and keep social issues separate. We should agree what the documents represent to avoid confusion and to maintain a consistent system.
These men are biological parents. They had these child through a surrogate. Surrogaccy is an accepted practive and the woman commonly relinquished her parental rights in the process. What exactly is the problem?

Only one of them can be the biological father.
No matter. They are legal parents. Many children have a parent who is not a blood relative

It does matter because you claimed all three can somehow be the biological parents.

Are you retracting that claim now?

He's a science-denier. :laughing0301:

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

View attachment 428686

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.
This is what makes America a great country – the celebration of diversity and expressions of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

We went more than two centuries without any of these circus freak side shows...This appears to be another one of those whackadoodle things concocted by fucked in the head twisted pieces of worthless shit to me....“hey everybody, look how fucked in the head and weird we are...isn’t this so fucking cool...woohoo....LIBERTY!”
You sound upset Dude. I would like to understand why. Please calm down and try to formulate a rational explaination as to why you have a problem with this arrangement without the insults and pejoratives . How does it effect you personally? How does it effect society? However, I do have my doubts as to wether you actually can or if you even have sufficient insight into the source of your rage.
I find it problematic for people to confuse BIOLOGICAL parents with Custodial parents. Legally, whatever people's social relationships are, the Birth Certificate should remain consistent as the Biological parents and keep social issues separate. We should agree what the documents represent to avoid confusion and to maintain a consistent system.
These men are biological parents. They had these child through a surrogate. Surrogaccy is an accepted practive and the woman commonly relinquished her parental rights in the process. What exactly is the problem?

No matter. They are legal parents. Many children have a parent who is not a blood relative

It does matter because you claimed all three can somehow be the biological parents.

You better do somrthing about those voices in your head that are telling you that.

View attachment 428686

Boys ,maybee one of you would like to point to the post where I alledgedly said that all 3 can be the bio parents, Otherwise shut up

You said these men are biological parents. How could all 3 of them contribute DNA to one person?
I see what the problem is . You have a reading comprehension deficiency. I said that they are biological parents. I DID NOT SAY that more than one of them is the biological parent to any one child.

View attachment 428686

Core American values, principles and what is normal was established in this nation for this society long ago. This shit isn’t normal and it should never be considered normal. A family unit consists of one man and one woman...and possibly children.
This is nothing new, the Left has been trying to rewrite the unwritten rules for this society for decades...it’s why good, real core Americans HATE the Left.

“We swear, just think faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

The good news for you is; nutless conservatives will continue to allow you to shove whatever you want up their pussified asses...You just have to be patient, let them pretend to resist for a short period...they always fall into full submission.
Holly shit! Seriously. Wipe the spit off of your chin and take a chill pill! You do not get to decide what is normal or what core values are. You have no right to condemn people who are just living their lives as then see fit, people aho are just being who they are and harming no one. Save your outrage for those who see to control womens bodies, deny health care to people, and view access to food and decent housing as a priveledge and not a right. Your screed is nothing but more Gish Gallop.....Mexico free health care? What the fuck are you talking about.
Look, you're probably a really nice 'iT' and all but you're weird, abnormal and crazy as fuck....that's okay, go be weird, abnormal and crazy as fuck all you want but don't ask legit normal folks to think you're not weird, abnormal and crazy as fuck.....OWN YOUR LOONHOOD!

View attachment 428686

Boys ,maybee one of you would like to point to the post where I alledgedly said that all 3 can be the bio parents, Otherwise shut up

None of them are really "biological fathers" because their mother was just some goo in the bottom of a fucking test tube. The freakish "offspring" of those perverts were created in a laboratory instead of the normal, natural way: One man and one woman.

View attachment 428686

what do they have against women raising children???
Who said that they have anything agaist women raising children?
I see no diversity,,,

Exactly. This is the ultimate white patriarchy.
Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please! What crap! So families are not allowd to be all white and all male? You guys do not get to define what is acceptable in terms of family composition unles it's your own family.

View attachment 428686

Core American values, principles and what is normal was established in this nation for this society long ago. This shit isn’t normal and it should never be considered normal. A family unit consists of one man and one woman...and possibly children.
This is nothing new, the Left has been trying to rewrite the unwritten rules for this society for decades...it’s why good, real core Americans HATE the Left.

“We swear, just think faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

The good news for you is; nutless conservatives will continue to allow you to shove whatever you want up their pussified asses...You just have to be patient, let them pretend to resist for a short period...they always fall into full submission.
Holly shit! Seriously. Wipe the spit off of your chin and take a chill pill! You do not get to decide what is normal or what core values are. You have no right to condemn people who are just living their lives as then see fit, people aho are just being who they are and harming no one. Save your outrage for those who see to control womens bodies, deny health care to people, and view access to food and decent housing as a priveledge and not a right. Your screed is nothing but more Gish Gallop.....Mexico free health care? What the fuck are you talking about.
Look, you're probably a really nice 'iT' and all but you're weird, abnormal and crazy as fuck....that's okay, go be weird, abnormal and crazy as fuck all you want but don't ask legit normal folks to think you're not weird, abnormal and crazy as fuck.....OWN YOUR LOONHOOD!
I'm not asking you to think anything, nor do I give a fuck what you think.

View attachment 428686

None of them are really "biological fathers" because their mother was just some goo in the bottom of a fucking test tube. The freakish "offspring" of those perverts were created in a laboratory instead of the normal, natural way: One man and one woman.
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.bAnd the fact that you have such a childish need to disparage these people and dwell on this issue tell me alot about you

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please! What crap! So families are not allowd to be all white and all male? You guys do not get to define what is acceptable in terms of family composition unles it's your own family.
not according to democrats,, they must be diverse,,,

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

I didn't say anything about what is or is not acceptable. I merely pointed out how excited you got over something that is 100% white male.

The child has one father and one mother, that is science, what they put on a certificate is a emotional safety net.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Democrats do not dictate what families are supposed to look like. It's the conservative who are guilty of that. Suggest that diversity in the family is the same as diverity in the public sphear is a false equivelancy logical fally and just plain stupid

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

I didn't say anything about what is or is not acceptable. I merely pointed out how excited you got over something that is 100% white male.

White males with money are good mmm...kay!

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

You'r moronically assuming that my "excitment" has something to do with their gender and race. This thread is about as stupid as stupid gets and your just trolling with an idiotic comment likethat.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Democrats do not dictate what families are supposed to look like. It's the conservative who are guilty of that. Suggest that diversity in the family is the same as diverity in the public sphear is a false equivelancy logical fally and just plain stupid
they seem to think they can,,

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

You'r moronically assuming that my "excitment" has something to do with their gender and race. This thread is about as stupid as stupid gets and your just trolling with an idiotic comment likethat.

I see I struck a nerve. I'll remember that next time you get wet for another 100% white male "news story".

LOL

How are their 3 dads on a birth certificate?
More shitting on science in the name of "progress" lol

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

Oh please.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

I see I struck a nerve. I'll remember that next time you get wet for another 100% white male "news story".

LOL
You do that Bubba. I'll remeber this when you reveal yourself as not really giving a shit about diversity

Forum List

Back