First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

View attachment 428686

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.
This is what makes America a great country – the celebration of diversity and expressions of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

We went more than two centuries without any of these circus freak side shows...This appears to be another one of those whackadoodle things concocted by fucked in the head twisted pieces of worthless shit to me....“hey everybody, look how fucked in the head and weird we are...isn’t this so fucking cool...woohoo....LIBERTY!”
You sound upset Dude. I would like to understand why. Please calm down and try to formulate a rational explaination as to why you have a problem with this arrangement without the insults and pejoratives . How does it effect you personally? How does it effect society? However, I do have my doubts as to wether you actually can or if you even have sufficient insight into the source of your rage.
I find it problematic for people to confuse BIOLOGICAL parents with Custodial parents. Legally, whatever people's social relationships are, the Birth Certificate should remain consistent as the Biological parents and keep social issues separate. We should agree what the documents represent to avoid confusion and to maintain a consistent system.

That's not a "family." it's a gaggle of circus freaks.

you mean like donny's 5 spawn by 3 baby mamas, & where fornication is the normal way of defiling the marriage bed?

Da fuq does this even have to do with Trump?

They're still circus freaks. Revulsive aberrations of nature, only put on this earth to point at and laugh at.
You are so tollerant ! What a remarkable human being you are.

And like most human beings, I'm not only capable of the most horrendous acts of violence, but the most humane displays of compassion.

But I feel no compassion toward that bunch of sick fuckers, only revulsion and disgust. I hope they all die.

lol ... i'm sure 'they' don't give a god damn 'bout you either.

Don't give a fuck if they do or don't. They're nothing to me.

lol... sure. that's why you get so triggered.

either way - doesn't matter, because your opinion doesn't matter. they are happy. they aren't infringing on yer god given right to ignore them if you can't handle it. live yer life & let them live theirs.

"Triggered"? :auiqs.jpg:

Fuck them and fuck you.

^^^ snowflake ^^^

Changing the narrative to making me out to the be the "snowflake" isn't going to work here, zipperhead. That's what you are: Melting down about those faggots and their little illegitimate pieces of crotch-fruit. Admit it: You're just a bundle of feelings.

As for me, I don't feel anything for them or for you.
Please explain to us why they do not have a right to be a family and why you are so threatened by this.

Not "threatened." Why would I feel "unsafe"?

It's just disgusting, that's all. I don't like liver and onions either, but I'm not afraid of them.
That is a piss poor answer. I did not suggest that you felt unsafe. Not sure where that came from. Being "threatened does not always mean it is in the physical sense, but it takes a certain level of sophistication to understand that, so I'm not surprised that you di not seem to get it.

It shows me that you do no have much insight into your own source of consternation, nor do you have the ability to express you views in a cojent and coherant maner

The documented parental authority for legal custody is SEPARATE from the birth certificate that should state the two BIOLOGICAL parents. Just like the manufacturer records on a car are DIFFERENT from the title showing ownership.
What? Biology and legal parents are two entirely different things. What is yuou point and what exactly is your position on this arrangement?

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

View attachment 428686

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.
This is what makes America a great country – the celebration of diversity and expressions of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

We went more than two centuries without any of these circus freak side shows...This appears to be another one of those whackadoodle things concocted by fucked in the head twisted pieces of worthless shit to me....“hey everybody, look how fucked in the head and weird we are...isn’t this so fucking cool...woohoo....LIBERTY!”
You sound upset Dude. I would like to understand why. Please calm down and try to formulate a rational explaination as to why you have a problem with this arrangement without the insults and pejoratives . How does it effect you personally? How does it effect society? However, I do have my doubts as to wether you actually can or if you even have sufficient insight into the source of your rage.
I find it problematic for people to confuse BIOLOGICAL parents with Custodial parents. Legally, whatever people's social relationships are, the Birth Certificate should remain consistent as the Biological parents and keep social issues separate. We should agree what the documents represent to avoid confusion and to maintain a consistent system.
These men are biological parents. They had these child through a surrogate. Surrogaccy is an accepted practive and the woman commonly relinquished her parental rights in the process. What exactly is the problem?

View attachment 428686

Well you can just keep believing that. The fact is thatthese children have the right to have these men all being their legal parents and to have their birth certifictes reflect that fact that they are the biological fathers.

View attachment 428686

These men are biological parents. They had these child through a surrogate. Surrogaccy is an accepted practive and the woman commonly relinquished her parental rights in the process. What exactly is the problem?
So which two people are the biological genetic parents. I already get that the Custody is being shared legally with the three men. What I understand about the 46 chromosomes, is 2 come from each parent. Which two?

View attachment 428686

Core American values, principles and what is normal was established in this nation for this society long ago. This shit isn’t normal and it should never be considered normal. A family unit consists of one man and one woman...and possibly children.
This is nothing new, the Left has been trying to rewrite the unwritten rules for this society for decades...it’s why good, real core Americans HATE the Left.

“We swear, just think faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

The good news for you is; nutless conservatives will continue to allow you to shove whatever you want up their pussified asses...You just have to be patient, let them pretend to resist for a short period...they always fall into full submission.

View attachment 428686

what do they have against women raising children???
Who said that they have anything agaist women raising children?

My thoughts precisely. There are many kinds of families. I don't think that any of these fathers sat down and discussed not having women in their family.

This just made me think of all of those children of break-away-Mormon families who tell of having 10-20 half-siblings, all having the same biological father but different mothers. Their fathers apparently dipped their wicks in quite a few places. We have all sorts of families and living arrangements.

The important thing is who is willing and able to raise the child. These kids have three adults who are willing to do so.

The better question is who are these people who walk out on their responsibilities as parents and leave the other parent to raise their kids.

View attachment 428686

So which two people are the biological genetic parents. I already get that the Custody is being shared legally with the three men. What I understand about the 46 chromosomes, is 2 come from each parent. Which two?
I don't know or care whos chromosomes the children have. It's matter not. It is a family and the men are legal parents to the children.

View attachment 428686

Core American values, principles and what is normal was established in this nation for this society long ago. This shit isn’t normal and it should never be considered normal. A family unit consists of one man and one woman...and possibly children.
This is nothing new, the Left has been trying to rewrite the unwritten rules for this society for decades...it’s why good, real core Americans HATE the Left.

“We swear, just think faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

The good news for you is; nutless conservatives will continue to allow you to shove whatever you want up their pussified asses...You just have to be patient, let them pretend to resist for a short period...they always fall into full submission.
Holly shit! Seriously. Wipe the spit off of your chin and take a chill pill! You do not get to decide what is normal or what core values are. You have no right to condemn people who are just living their lives as then see fit, people aho are just being who they are and harming no one. Save your outrage for those who see to control womens bodies, deny health care to people, and view access to food and decent housing as a priveledge and not a right. Your screed is nothing but more Gish Gallop.....Mexico free health care? What the fuck are you talking about.

you mean like donny's 5 spawn by 3 baby mamas, & where fornication is the normal way of defiling the marriage bed?

They're still circus freaks. Revulsive aberrations of nature, only put on this earth to point at and laugh at.

And like most human beings, I'm not only capable of the most horrendous acts of violence, but the most humane displays of compassion.

But I feel no compassion toward that bunch of sick fuckers, only revulsion and disgust. I hope they all die.

either way - doesn't matter, because your opinion doesn't matter. they are happy. they aren't infringing on yer god given right to ignore them if you can't handle it. live yer life & let them live theirs.

Fuck them and fuck you.

^^^ snowflake ^^^

Changing the narrative to making me out to the be the "snowflake" isn't going to work here, zipperhead. That's what you are: Melting down about those faggots and their little illegitimate pieces of crotch-fruit. Admit it: You're just a bundle of feelings.

^^^

View attachment 428713

That's you, bitch.

seems you got triggered for being triggered.

priceless.

View attachment 428686

Only one of them can be the biological father.

View attachment 428686

I don't know or care whos chromosomes the children have. It's matter not. It is a family and the men are legal parents to the children.

You are calling all of them the biological parents of the child, and that is clearly not true.

Reality doesn't change because you want it to.

View attachment 428686

No matter. They are legal parents. Many children have a parent who is not a blood relative

View attachment 428686

You are calling all of them the biological parents of the child, and that is clearly not true.

I did not say that they were all bio parents. You're delusional

Fuck them and fuck you.

^^^ snowflake ^^^

^^^

View attachment 428713

That's you, bitch.

seems you got triggered for being triggered.

priceless.

You give yourself far more credit than you deserve. If I were truly "triggered", I'd put on a pink pussy hat, scream at the sky for four years, protest, riot, commit arson and loot some stores.

Apparently, it's only you goofballs are the only ones who really get "triggered."

View attachment 428686

No matter. They are legal parents. Many children have a parent who is not a blood relative

It does matter because you claimed all three can somehow be the biological parents.

Are you retracting that claim now?

View attachment 428686

what do they have against women raising children???
Who said that they have anything agaist women raising children?
I see no diversity,,,

Exactly. This is the ultimate white patriarchy.

View attachment 428686

I did not say that they were all bio parents. You're delusional

Your post 44, quote below:

You said these men are biological parents. How could all 3 of them contribute DNA to one person?

Forum List

Back