First American slave owner was BLACK.

not quite!

Many White Supremacist groups have developed an argument that Anthony Johnson was the first legal slave owner in the British colonies that became the United States. That claim is historically false and misleading. Anthony Johnson was, in fact, enslaved by an English settler on his arrival to North America. The development of the institution of slavery in North America was complex and nuanced. In the 17th century, the enslavement of Africans co-existed with indentured servitude, and laws governing both were in flux. Some of the enslaved, like Johnson, were able to gain their freedom, own land, and benefit from the servitude of others. By the beginning of the 18th century, however, colonies began to make legal distinctions based on new racial categories; the legal status of African Americans deteriorated while the rights of European Americans gained increased protection. A system of slavery in which enslavement was lifelong, hereditary, and based solely on race was established.
And blacks were the owners of some of those slaves.
Freed blacks primarily purchased family members, spouses and children.
"primarily" LOL
So why you keep posting that bullshit with the same debunked picture and story? Are you fucking retarded? :)
Debunked my ass, blacks owned slaves. It's part of our nasty history, just a part that's been glossed over by people like you.
Your claim was that the first person to own a slave was a Black person. That silly shit has been debunked. 99.9% of the Blacks that did own slaves owned their relatives to keep them from being enslaved by whites. Thats just a fact that silly ass white boys like you gloss over.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
not quite!

Many White Supremacist groups have developed an argument that Anthony Johnson was the first legal slave owner in the British colonies that became the United States. That claim is historically false and misleading. Anthony Johnson was, in fact, enslaved by an English settler on his arrival to North America. The development of the institution of slavery in North America was complex and nuanced. In the 17th century, the enslavement of Africans co-existed with indentured servitude, and laws governing both were in flux. Some of the enslaved, like Johnson, were able to gain their freedom, own land, and benefit from the servitude of others. By the beginning of the 18th century, however, colonies began to make legal distinctions based on new racial categories; the legal status of African Americans deteriorated while the rights of European Americans gained increased protection. A system of slavery in which enslavement was lifelong, hereditary, and based solely on race was established.
"primarily" LOL
So why you keep posting that bullshit with the same debunked picture and story? Are you fucking retarded? :)
Debunked my ass, blacks owned slaves. It's part of our nasty history, just a part that's been glossed over by people like you.
Your claim was that the first person to own a slave was a Black person. That silly shit has been debunked. 99.9% of the Blacks that did own slaves owned their relatives to keep them from being enslaved by whites. Thats just a fact that silly ass white boys like you gloss over.
That's true, I also baited you into arguing a pointless argument. I don't really know who owned the first slave. You can find "evidence" both ways. The main point is all races have owned slaves and that point can't be argued, it's just a fact you'll have to live with.

not quite!

"primarily" LOL
That's true, I also baited you into arguing a pointless argument. I don't really know who owned the first slave. You can find "evidence" both ways. The main point is all races have owned slaves and that point can't be argued, it's just a fact you'll have to live with.

" I don't really know who owned the first slave. "

Yeah that was kind of obvious but it didnt stop you from pretending you did.

I didnt argue. I just pointed out that it was debunked and you were a silly white boy. There is no evidence both ways. The point is that you are wrong and your subsequent deflection was wrong as well. :)

• Thanks
not quite!

"primarily" LOL
I didnt argue. I just pointed out that it was debunked and you were a silly white boy. There is no evidence both ways. The point is that you are wrong and your subsequent deflection was wrong as well. :)
Blacks owned slaves, deal with it however you wish.

not quite!

"primarily" LOL
I would own my relatives if it keep them from the filthy grasps of whites too. You deal with it. :)

• Thanks
not quite!

"primarily" LOL
I would own my relatives if it keep them from the filthy grasps of whites too. You deal with it. :)
Revised history, nothing more. Blacks owned slaves, democrats are the party of the KKK, and Jim Crow laws. Face it, your side are the racists.

not quite!

"primarily" LOL
Revised history, nothing more. Blacks owned slaves, democrats are the party of the KKK, and Jim Crow laws. Face it, your side are the racists.
fact is blacks are the biggest slave holders of blacks all throughout history and up to this day,,,

not quite!

"primarily" LOL
Nothing revised about it. Of course Blacks owned slaves to keep their family members safe. Democrats were the KKK but now they are republicans. Face it. Your side has always been the racists which is why the racists vote for your side.

• Love
not quite!

"primarily" LOL
fact is blacks are the biggest slave holders of blacks all throughout history and up to this day,,,

They do it to protect them! LMAO

not quite!

"primarily" LOL

So your silly ass thought that a Black woman owning her husband as a slave was to make him work? Youre a stupid motha fucka! :laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
not quite!

"primarily" LOL
Nothing revised about it. Of course Blacks owned slaves to keep their family members safe. Democrats were the KKK but now they are republicans. Face it. Your side has always been the racists which is why the racists vote for your side.
LOL

not quite!

"primarily" LOL

So your silly ass thought that a Black woman owning her husband as a slave was to make him work? Youre a stupid motha fucka! :laughing0301:
your ignorance has no limits,,,

not quite!

"primarily" LOL
LOL
Oh so now you laughing? So why do racists vote for your side then? :lol:

not quite!

"primarily" LOL

your ignorance has no limits,,,
Thats most people. Theres always way more you dont know than you do know you fucking idiot. :lol:

not quite!

"primarily" LOL

Think about what you're saying. Do you think the slave industry was that organized that slaves and freed slaves could keep up with each other. " Yes ma'am we'll keep your husband here while you earn enough to buy him". LOL

not quite!

"primarily" LOL
LOL
Only racists in the world are repubs. What world do you people live in. Do you not know there are racist people from all walks of life? DAMN>

not quite!

"primarily" LOL

Think about what you're saying. Do you think the slave industry was that organized that slaves and freed slaves could keep up with each other. " Yes ma'am we'll keep your husband here while you earn enough to buy him". LOL
If you knew how ignorant you sounded you would be embarrassed. :itsok:

Actually you started this thread so obviously you dont realize just how ignorant you are.

not quite!

"primarily" LOL
LOL
Only racists in the world are repubs. What world do you people live in. Do you not know there are racist people from all walks of life? DAMN>
You must realize the truth. No wonder you deflected instead of telling me why all the racists and white supremacists for repubs. :)

• Thanks

Forum List

Back