First Amendment Auditors...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone here watch the videos which are posted by so-called "First Amendment auditors"?

There are a few decent ones who do it with a genuine intent to educate people (usually cops) on what the Constitution does and does not permit when it comes to public photography. Then there are those antagonistic pricks who seem to only want to prove that the law allows them to cuss out the police and act like complete dickheads.

This seems to be a rather recent thing. Anyone else watch these?

Last edited:
Anyone hear watch the videos which are posted by so-called "First Amendment auditors"?

There are a few decent ones who do it with a genuine intent to educate people (usually cops) on what the Constitution does and does not permit when it comes to public photography. Then there are those antagonistic pricks who seem to only want to prove that the law allows them to cuss out the police and act like complete dickheads.

This seems to be a rather recent thing. Anyone else watch these?
I have watched some of those. You are right some are very respectful and some not so much. It's sad that in America people have to do this to teach others about the Constitution.

Had no clue... Of course, I lead a very sheltered life... Watched a video of a fellar filming a Military Installation, MacDill AFB with local PD questing why and confronted camera operator...
Seems to me like it might be a big waste of time...

The 1st Amendment is a big tent. Lefties won a Supreme Court decision about 40 years ago that authorized the desecration of Old Glory. Today the same freaking lefties are in charge and they want to charge Tucker Carlson for treason. Sometimes you gotta wonder.

Saw one where they we at a post office and some Karen was given them the business for filming. She worked there and they still had to show her a poster that's in all post offices saying it was legal for them to film there.

Forum List

Back