Firing Comey Grotesque Abuse of Power by Trump

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“CNN Senior Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin says President Trump firing FBI Director James Comey is a grotesque abuse of power.”

Toobin: Firing Comey grotesque abuse of power - CNN Video

True

This is yet another example of Trump’s contempt for American political tradition and the rule of law.

Not since Nixon have we seen such a flagrant abuse of power.

“CNN Senior Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin says President Trump firing FBI Director James Comey is a grotesque abuse of power.”

True

This is yet another example of Trump’s contempt for American political tradition and the rule of law.

The leeches and parasites are screaming to save the swap as it drains.

I wuv it

Were you even alive when Nixon was president?

Didn't think so.

He isn't "alive" now....

No one could be as stupid as that and actually be a living cognizant human being.

He's a drone parroting insipid leftist drivel.

Nothing more. There are fungus with a greater sense of individual identity than these parasites.

Good he needed to go. Drain the swamp!

Clueless as usual.

The cheeto is running scared. Remember that he wanted Hillary investigated. Remember that?

After praising Comey, the only reason for this rash and bizarre action is that the FBI was getting too close to his Russia connection.

The next thing we will see is the pussy grabber appointing an FBI director who is just as crooked and corrupt as the drumpf klan.

How about you traitors pretend you care about your own country over party. Put aside your loyalty to Pooting and just pretend you're the tiniest bit patriotic.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

True

Were you even alive when Nixon was president?

Didn't think so.

I was. Obviously no internet then but I'd bet there were traitors, just like you assholes, who sided with him.

Then, later, there were bumper stickers - "He's tanned, rested and ready ..."

For that matter, look at the insufferable ignorant leg humping around Reagan. He was a 'convicted' crook, way beyond merely corrupt and a really lousy president but the very stupid from the right think he was a god.

The pussy grabber has already done worse than either of them but RWNJs love them some willful ignorance.

[emoji849]

images

This is great!!!!!

More please.

*****CHUCKLE******

:popcorn:

Good he needed to go. Drain the swamp!

Clueless as usual.

The cheeto is running scared. Remember that he wanted Hillary investigated. Remember that?

After praising Comey, the only reason for this rash and bizarre action is that the FBI was getting too close to his Russia connection.

The next thing we will see is the pussy grabber appointing an FBI director who is just as crooked and corrupt as the drumpf klan.

How about you traitors pretend you care about your own country over party. Put aside your loyalty to Pooting and just pretend you're the tiniest bit patriotic.

So Hillary wasn't investigated before Trump?

True

You're listening to the fake news station so you're opinions are based on the words of bigots and Trump haters. In other words, they're full of shit and so are you.

As to Comey, I say good riddance to bad rubbish. He grossly over stepped his authority when he protected Hillary Clinton. Clean the swamp, president Trump! :)

Trump did something Obama should've done in 2012. The guy was one of the leaders of the botched investigation into Hillary Clinton's Benghazi scandal. How can someone with such a high ranking position in the FBI screw up an investigation so badly?

He's lucky he had his job for five additional years, or even more than a day after Trump took over for Obama.

Trump did something Obama should've done in 2012. The guy was one of the leaders of the botched investigation into Hillary Clinton's Benghazi scandal. How can someone with such a high ranking position in the FBI screw up an investigation so badly?

He's lucky he had his job for five additional years, or even more than a day after Trump took over for Obama.

Why would obama fire the guy...he protected the minons of obama all the way......he didn't push for hilary to be prosecuted...he didn't go after lois lerner, or huma abedin......he protected all of the corrupt democrats in the obama adminstration...

Why would obama fire the guy...he protected the minons of obama all the way......he didn't push for hilary to be prosecuted...he didn't go after lois lerner, or huma abedin......he protected all of the corrupt democrats in the obama adminstration...

I was getting to the corruption part... Was just gonna take a couple of more posts, I like to drag things out sometimes.

Sad part is I think he actually hurt his party in last year's election... Not only by breaking new news about Clinton in early November, but because he failed to prosecute her so Sanders didn't end up having a chance, not that he would accomplish anything with this congress anyways.

Been loving all the conspiracy theories, but seriously, could this have been the straw that broke the camels back?

FBI: Director James Comey's testimony on Clinton aide was inaccurate

Don't ever think this was about Clinton. Flynn hollered "lock her up" he actually started the chant.

and Trump gave Comey high praise when he came out right before election and made his comments about Hillary.

Trump wants to give Comey and excuse to use against him as I sure hope Comey spills all the beans on him now, and Trump will say its because I fired him.

Trump is going down, just a matter of time.

True

Bullshit dumbass.

The POTUS has the right to fire and hire who he likes. Every POTUS has done it and Trump is perfectly within his rights as POTUS to do it.

Catch a clue you biased ass.

Forum List

Back