"Fingerprint" of Greenland ice melt seen in satellite sea level data

Feel free to take the above comment as inclusive in your regard.
again you turn down the challenge to prove your nonsense and you prove again what you post is indeed nonsense. Check

I have a simpler question instead of your demand micro-detail Fallacy.

Can you or one-quip-Troll jc456 show that CO2 is Not a Greenhouse Gas?

`
can you show it is more than water vapor? H2O

I've always known it.
Just as I know the FLoT deflates your solar power = cooling claim.
What if we build a much higher frequency version of the sort of circuitry that runs noise canceling headphones and use all the power from those solar panels to produce white light that's exactly out of phase with the incoming light. All that light will disappear. Eventually, the sun will go dark. ; - ).

I read a sci-fi short story many years back when noise canceling technology was first developed. In the story, some prankster built such a device and hid it in a concert hall just before some famous opera star was set to sing. As she opens her mouth for the first chord, she goes silent and no matter what she does, she remains silent. The crowd attempts to gasp and scream, but they too are silenced. Finally, however, it turns out that all that acoustic energy was actually building up in a large capacitor in the noise canceling circuitry (this is imaginative fiction, mind you) and it explodes releasing all that sound at once. Convinced me to stand clear of capacitors.

Remember when distributors in car engines had capacitors in them? You could charge it up off the car's battery and then toss it to a friend yelling "Catch!!". Great fun.

I've always known it.
Just as I know the FLoT deflates your solar power = cooling claim.
It’s because of the FLoT that photons being converted into electricity in an incremental cooling at the solar farms. Glad you acknowledged that.

I have advised our children to sell our Florida property as soon as Mom and Dad are both gone. It's too close to the coastline and before their lives are over, it will likely have become worthless. It's a bit of a running joke around here that rising sea level will simply make new, expensive beachfront property. But that's not what's going to happen. As soon as actual occupied property - multi-million dollar houses built right on the ocean - have to be abandoned, there'll be a lot of people deciding it might be time to move more than a block or two inland. The barrier islands that make up almost the entire Atlantic coast of Florida are former sandbars and don't have any significant elevations on them. Basically, when the first property gets flooded, all the properties will get flooded. And the Intracoastal is connected to the ocean at dozens of points so as the ocean rises, it will too. And Florida was drained by thousands of canals connected to the intracoastal and thus the ocean and the water in them will rise right along with all the rest. Worldwide, 600 million people live less than 10 feet above MSL. I guess they'll be able to move to all that midwestern land decimated by crop failures.

I have advised our children to sell our Florida property as soon as Mom and Dad are both gone. It's too close to the coastline and before their lives are over, it will likely have become worthless. It's a bit of a running joke around here that rising sea level will simply make new, expensive beachfront property. But that's not what's going to happen. As soon as actual occupied property - multi-million dollar houses built right on the ocean - have to be abandoned, there'll be a lot of people deciding it might be time to move more than a block or two inland. The barrier islands that make up almost the entire Atlantic coast of Florida are former sandbars and don't have any significant elevations on them. Basically, when the first property gets flooded, all the properties will get flooded. And the Intracoastal is connected to the ocean at dozens of points so as the ocean rises, it will too. And Florida was drained by thousands of canals connected to the intracoastal and thus the ocean and the water in them will rise right along with all the rest. Worldwide, 600 million people live less than 10 feet above MSL. I guess they'll be able to move to all that midwestern land decimated by crop failures.
you really are a fking nutjob. Since I can't comment on your family, it is sad you see no value in their future. Just sell now and get it off your chest. Seems moronic to hang on to property you are completely afraid of.

you really are a fking nutjob. Since I can't comment on your family, it is sad you see no value in their future. Just sell now and get it off your chest. Seems moronic to hang on to property you are completely afraid of.

Southern California is benched up 30 feet above sea level ... definitely want to sell out any Florida properties ... Jackson, Mississippi will be the new Naples ...

Southern California is benched up 30 feet above sea level ... definitely want to sell out any Florida properties ... Jackson, Mississippi will be the new Naples ...
that's a fault line issue right?

that's a fault line issue right?

No, the San Andreas is a transform fault ... sliding by ... the bench line is from when sea levels where 30 feet higher during the early Holocene ... I believe similar to the Fall Line on the East Coast ... glaciers and ice caps have been growing since then, so retreating seas ...

I've spent some time at Coco Beach, Florida ... this faces the Atlantic sitting on one of these barrier islands ... nothing better than a sand dune ... couple feet sea level rise in 78 years doesn't effect this community at all ... that's a long time to pile up just two feet of sand ... one guy, one shovel, maybe a year's wages ... save the bus fair shipping illegals to Martha's Vineyard ...

No, the San Andreas is a transform fault ... sliding by ... the bench line is from when sea levels where 30 feet higher during the early Holocene ... I believe similar to the Fall Line on the East Coast ... glaciers and ice caps have been growing since then, so retreating seas ...

I've spent some time at Coco Beach, Florida ... this faces the Atlantic sitting on one of these barrier islands ... nothing better than a sand dune ... couple feet sea level rise in 78 years doesn't effect this community at all ... that's a long time to pile up just two feet of sand ... one guy, one shovel, maybe a year's wages ... save the bus fair shipping illegals to Martha's Vineyard ...
Add two feet to the storm surge that hit the southwest coast of Florida when Ian came ashore. And, as temperatures increase, the energy available to build storms increases. Ian will not be a record holder for long.

1665415681298.png

View attachment 708061
View attachment 708062
View attachment 708063

And, at least 119 dead in Florida from this storm. Asshole.
You stupid uneducated confused Moon Bat.

You idiot Moon Bats are as ignorant of Climate Science as you are of Economics, History, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

That is storm surge. The fucking wind blows the water in. Hurricanes do that. They also flood barrier islands and coastal areas that never should have been built on the first place because storms cause flooding.

Here is Tampa Bay when the same storm that flooded Ft Myers from Hurricane Ian emptied out the bay because the wind was blowing in the opposite direction.

The area where these people are walking is usually several feet under water, even at low tide.

1665424922536.png

Last edited:
You stupid uneducated confused Moon Bat.

You idiot Moon Bats are as ignorant of Climate Science as you are of Economics, History, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

That is storm surge. The fucking wind blows the water in. Hurricanes do that. They also flood barrier islands and coastal areas that never should have been built on the first place because storms cause flooding.

Here is Tampa Bay when the same storm that flooded Ft Myers from Hurricane Ian emptied out the bay because the wind was blowing in the opposite direction.

The area where these people are walking is usually several feet under water, even at low tide.

View attachment 708099
What exactly is your point? I knew it was storm surge you fucking idiot. I'VE LIVED IN FLORIDA FOR OVER 50 YEARS. You numbskulls think about rising sea levels and picture a day at the beach with a 6" swell raised up half an inch. Where we will first suffer the consequences of rising sea levels is in those fucking storms when we have to add two feet to the pictures you just saw of Ft Myers.

What exactly is your point? I knew it was storm surge you fucking idiot. I'VE LIVED IN FLORIDA FOR OVER 50 YEARS. You numbskulls think about rising sea levels and picture a day at the beach with a 6" swell raised up half an inch. Where we will first suffer the consequences of rising sea levels is in those fucking storms when we have to add two feet to the pictures you just saw of Ft Myers.
I've lived in Florida for 75 years except for seven years when I worked at the Hanford facility in Washington State. I have been in more than a dozen hurricanes in my life. I understand storm surge. You mistake storm surge for ocean level rise caused by that stupid scam of man made global warming. That makes you an idiot.

I am also multi generational Floridan. My great great great Grandfather served in the 9th Florida regiment during the Civil War.

My great grandfather bought a 2.9 acre beachfront lot in Pinellas County. He bought it in 1922 for $200. It is in the family now and it is one of three acreage beachfront properties in Pinellas County that have not been developed.

It is 1.5 feet above mean sea level at the low point and four feet at the high point. It floods out in almost every high surge storm in the Gulf. In my life time it has probably flooded ten times. However, the normal sea level at the property is the same as it has been for the four generations that have owned the property.

If there were real sea level rise due to man made global warming in that property then it would not be the same as it was when my Great Grandfather bought it. It is unchanged. Just like the picture of the Statue of Liberty I posted earlier. It has not even changed due to natural seal level rise.

Sea level rise is bullshit. Just another thing you stupid uneducated Moon Bats get wrong about Climate Science. You are an idiot and you should be embarrassed to post you lies.

Forum List

Back