Less water...AGW
Stronger hurricanes...AGW
No hurricanes...AGW
Just regular hurricanes...AGW
Hotter...AGW
Winter vortex...AGW
Wildfires...AGW
Hordes of illegal aliens crossing our borders...AGW
We've been through this. You can put up this list only because you grossly misstate what the AGW theory actually says. AGW is easily falsified. All you need to show is that CO2 doesn't absorb IR, that atmospheric components that absorb IR don't warm the planet or that humans are not responsible for the increasing levels of CO2 in the atmosphere. Have at it me hearties.

A gradual warming of the earth caused by a human-induced increase of the greenhouse effect, as concentrations of greenhouse gases increase primarily from the burning of fossil fuels (coal, oil, and natural gas).

Nothing about flooding, drought, widespread disaster?

That has never been my position and you will find nothing I have ever said to support your charge. But neither you nor your fellow deniers have ever managed to falsify AGW. If you do, the accepted theory will change just as all astronomers now believe the expansion of the universe is accelerating. Until you do, however, AGW is the very widely accepted theory describing the behavior of our climate in the face of human GHG emissions.
You say that’s your position but you don’t act like that’s your position. You act like everyone should accept the IPCC’s catastrophic conclusions without question.

Nothing about flooding, drought, widespread disaster?
Todd, you seem to throttle your intellect back several notches every time you discuss this subject with me. Why do you bother asking me questions to which you know the answer and what I will say? Is this a show for your political compatriots?

You say that’s your position but you don’t act like that’s your position. You act like everyone should accept the IPCC’s catastrophic conclusions without question.
More than that. They should ACT on it as if its an established fact because the well-being of the next ten generations of human beings depend on our having the wisdom, the knowledge, the sense of responsibility and the commitment to do what we should have started doing twenty years ago.

Todd, you seem to throttle your intellect back several notches every time you discuss this subject with me. Why do you bother asking me questions to which you know the answer and what I will say? Is this a show for your political compatriots?

Why do you bother asking me questions to which you know the answer and what I will say?

What will you say? What are you waiting for?

More than that. They should ACT on it as if its an established fact because the well-being of the next ten generations of human beings depend on our having the wisdom, the knowledge, the sense of responsibility and the commitment to do what we should have started doing twenty years ago.
Thank you for proving my point.

A gradual warming of the earth caused by a human-induced increase of the greenhouse effect, as concentrations of greenhouse gases increase primarily from the burning of fossil fuels (coal, oil, and natural gas).

Trillions and trillions of dollars of wasted spending between this ^ and OMG, we're all gonna
die unless we build enough windmills and solar panels right now!!!

Trillions and trillions of dollars of wasted spending between this ^ and OMG, we're all gonna
die unless we build enough windmills and solar panels right now!!!
Does that mean you aren't able to falsify AGW?

Todd, I'd like you to read the whole thing of course, but I especially want you to think of things I've said to you about the varying cost of taking care of problems earlier rather than later, as you read the very last sentence.

The World Glacier Monitoring Service state that 555 of 625 glaciers were advancing, not retreating. They obtain this by standardised observations of glacier fluctuations over time and glacier inventories.

The World Glacier Monitoring Service state that 555 of 625 glaciers were advancing, not retreating. They obtain this by standardised observations of glacier fluctuations over time and glacier inventories.
Do you have a link to that statement? Because if that is true, I find it odd that the World Glacier Monitoring Service has this graphic on their homepage

1664822925860.png

and a link from that graphic to this one:
1664822986782.png

And this

1664823040370.png

and this

1664823055762.png

The above data comes from reference glaciers. Measures by them (World Glacier Monitoring Service) on a more global scale show the following data

1664823861538.png

and

1664823878870.png

So, do you have a link to that statement that 555 of 625 glaciers were advancing?

Do you have a link to that statement? Because if that is true, I find it odd that the World Glacier Monitoring Service has this graphic on their homepage

View attachment 704980

and a link from that graphic to this one:
View attachment 704982

And this

View attachment 704983

and this

View attachment 704985
Do I have a link, yes I do. I was checking the 3 actors on the "Goodies" because an old episode came on the TV, and I found out Tim Brooke-Taylor had died just a few years ago. So I decided to see if David Bellamy was still around, kinda same TV era and his about his "Environment" debacle.

Go down to "Views on Global Warming"

Looks like he was a victim of the "Replication Crisis" where bad science was just believed and shared, replicated. Are you too just replicating (copy and pasting) bad science or are us guys not trying to repeat the observations and experiments to confirm these findings. Is it one of the many endless threads where people are just blindly slinging graphs at one another that supports their beliefs !!

Last edited:
Then why are you trying so hard to doom our children and their children and theirs to such a disastrous misery?
We’re in an interglacial cycle which is 2C below the temperature of previous interglacial temperatures. Relax. Stop being emotional.

Forum List

Back