"Fingerprint" of Greenland ice melt seen in satellite sea level data

We’re in an interglacial cycle which is 2C below the temperature of previous interglacial temperatures. Relax. Stop being emotional.
Do you have children? Do you care about them or their future? Are you able to relax when all of mainstream science says that they face a very difficult future that could be avoided were it not for people like you?

Do you have children? Do you care about them or their future? Are you able to relax when all of mainstream science says that they face a very difficult future that could be avoided were it not for people like you?
Stop being emotional. We’re in an interglacial cycle. There is no impending disaster. It’s just weather.

Stop being emotional. We’re in an interglacial cycle. There is no impending disaster. It’s just weather.
Fuck you. YOU and your IGNORANCE are putting my children and their children and the children of every parent on this goddamned planet at risk.

We've been through this. You can put up this list only because you grossly misstate what the AGW theory actually says. AGW is easily falsified. All you need to show is that CO2 doesn't absorb IR, that atmospheric components that absorb IR don't warm the planet or that humans are not responsible for the increasing levels of CO2 in the atmosphere. Have at it me hearties.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how much does a thermometer rise on Earth when CO2 increases from 280 to 400PPM?

What?

What's that number again?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how much does a thermometer rise on Earth when CO2 increases from 280 to 400PPM?

What?

What's that number again?
Feel free to take the above comment as inclusive in your regard.

Fuck you. YOU and your IGNORANCE are putting my children and their children and the children of every parent on this goddamned planet at risk.
so you wish to burden them with financial hell huh?

I have a simpler question instead of your demand micro-detail Fallacy.

Can you show that CO2 is Not a Greenhouse Gas?

`
Micro detail?? You Chicken Littles are claiming the CO2 at 400 ppm causes massive heating, floods, fires, hurricanes, tornados and earthquakes, but you can't say how much it increases temperatures at those micro level - BECAUSE IT DOESN'T!!! YOU CAN'T POST ONE SINGLE EXPERIMENT SHOWING A TEMPERATURE INCREASE!!!!

Todd, I'd like you to read the whole thing of course, but I especially want you to think of things I've said to you about the varying cost of taking care of problems earlier rather than later, as you read the very last sentence.

You are obsessed with this global warming bullshit religion, aren't you?

LOL!

Calm down, Chicken Little. The sky is not falling.

I have a simpler question instead of your demand micro-detail Fallacy.

Can you or one-quip-Troll jc456 show that CO2 is Not a Greenhouse Gas?

`
Can you show that the feedbacks are 2 to 3 times greater than the GHG effect of CO2?

Forum List

Back