Find the Women's March near you

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
They don't want your tiny hands - anywhere near their underpants! :)
HOME

Here is last year - In a wicked snowstorm no less!

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg

You do know pussyhats are now verboten because it offends women who don't have them.

Feminists Are Ditching ‘Pussyhats’ Because They’re Racist and Transphobic

:cuckoo:

Find the Women's March near you

Props to people who get out and march.

The timing of the march is inauspicious for me because I just got back from two weeks of spending my days wearing either nothing or nearly nothing, and having returned from that, I think it's "colder than a witches tit" in D.C., and I'm not about to go marching any farther than from a heated car to a heated building.

Weather in DC not gonna be so bad my friend

SAT
JAN 20 Sunny
55°35°
Precip - 0%
SW 7 mph 51%

SUN
JAN 21 Partly Cloudy
55°40°
Precip - 10%
SW 5 mph 73%

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg

You do know pussyhats are now verboten because it offends women who don't have them.

I just linked it, morons from your side are the ones having the issue.

own it.

Hanging out with cows in freezing weather is an aquired taste I suppose. Well, to each his own I guess.

Cows? LoL!
Lotta cuties out last year!!
You may join us as long as you keep your tiny hands out of their underpants :)

Gorgeous, eh? Knock yourself out.

Looks like a guy's wearing a pussy hat. How odd.

1fd1514593c3f9e34aa3571fc6cddbb4

I think that's called a baseball cap.

Here ya go....

220px-Mange_Ram2.jpg

The tall guy on the right side of the pic. Definitely a man.

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

own it.

you have guns, god and gays.

now be quiet, idiot.

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

own it.

now be quiet, idiot.
Is there something wrong with gays?

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

own it.

now be quiet, idiot.

I don't own a gun, but I support my right and other's right to own one without government being an ass about it

I am a lapsed Catholic at best, but I support free exercise for others, even when it goes against my own beliefs.

As for gays, I supported gay marriage when NY changed it's laws via legislative action, what I don't support is courts making shit up to get what they want.

Clear enough?

By the way, not all women are lock step with angry feminists. 42% of women voted for Trump.

And that's even after they had a choice of a woman being president.

Last edited:
`
I own guns (plural) but am not and will never join the NRA. I relieve in prudent laws that restrict the eligibility of people who can purchase guns.

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

own it.

now be quiet, idiot.

Apparently they want to add "gynophobia". :dunno:

By the way, not all women are lock step with angry feminists. 42% of women voted for Trump.

And that's even after they had a choice of a woman being president.

Actually 45% of all registered voters didn't even bother to, so I doubt your math.

Forum List

Back