Finally Mark Levin!

I think they'd simply lie down and let anyone behead them, in an act of civil disobedience, when dead, they'd think they won!

Sure you do, but you think a lot of crazy stuff.

Well, we just might get lucky and find out sometime within the next 22 months....let's see just how far the obomanation can push Americans.

So you are back to advocating that civil war thing again. Why do you hate our country so much?

Oh, for little reasons that we had a revolution and a civil war before...a HAT TRICK just might be the way to finally settle all the bullshit, but it's IMHO, some will agree, others will be left behind! That saying about history repeating itself, looks right on with what is going on in the world today!

So that's why you hate our country?

I see Hoss hit you between the eyes with you liberals with the BS "Why do I hate the country" We only HATE you scum, that have taken the once greatest country into a country laughed at by most 2nd world countries now. When we have to look at Egypt, and Jordan's heads of state to see how a leader should act, it makes many of us cringe, especially after most of us have been in the military, seen combat, and respect men of courage, and dignity..... this idiot does NOT represent what I would expect from a leader.....

volut3.jpg

Great a convention on how the country is run, Let me help with the agenda.
Money in Politics
Lobbyist control
Review one man one vote to Proportional Representation Single vote transfer
Education - Why it is the best investment?
Healthcare - Society is judged on how it treats there weakest
Fairness Doctrine

Have the states are Liberal and I think that might be there agenda. I don't thing the convention is bringing much. The Republican Governors in Liberal states will act like RINOs... A lot of them have no presidential ambitions and like to keep there job.
None of that shit will be on the agenda, turd.

Well, we just might get lucky and find out sometime within the next 22 months....let's see just how far the obomanation can push Americans.

So you are back to advocating that civil war thing again. Why do you hate our country so much?

Oh, for little reasons that we had a revolution and a civil war before...a HAT TRICK just might be the way to finally settle all the bullshit, but it's IMHO, some will agree, others will be left behind! That saying about history repeating itself, looks right on with what is going on in the world today!

You flaming liberal pukes are always saying Conservatives hate the country, hate the constitution, hate America. All the while Conservatives are off fighting for the country, paying the taxes so libtards can get their "free shit" and run their yaps. It's all Turnspeak for libtards. Accusing Patriots of doing what you are doing, deadbeat.

Free shit? You know that's stupid, right? I'm not sure how right wingers can be off fighting for the country when they are laying up on their fat ass in their mothers basement whining about a civil war on the internet.

I see Hoss hit you between the eyes with you liberals with the BS "Why do I hate the country" We only HATE you scum, that have taken the once greatest country into a country laughed at by most 2nd world countries now. When we have to look at Egypt, and Jordan's heads of state to see how a leader should act, it makes many of us cringe, especially after most of us have been in the military, seen combat, and respect men of courage, and dignity..... this idiot does NOT represent what I would expect from a leader.....

volut3.jpg

Right, I get it. You hate or country because it isn't racist enough for you any more. Big deal. Leave if you don't like it traitor. We don't want or need your sorry ass here.

Mark Levin, of Republican Retard Radio, has a whiny little-girl voice that irritates normal people. He makes Gilbert Gottfried sound like a he-man.

Do you dummies actually think you could hold such a convention and leave the liberals outside and deny them a say in the matter? Not on your fucking lives you fucking fascists.
I am sure liberal states would have the right to send liberal delegates.

Or, they could act like pussies and stay home.

What is 40 states write a new Constitution, and ten big Blue States don't like it?

Will they declare war on the 40?

volut3.jpg

Right, I get it. You hate or country because it isn't racist enough for you any more. Big deal. Leave if you don't like it traitor. We don't want or need your sorry ass here.

Why would the states using a method of amendment clearly spelled out in the Constitution, be "hating the country".

A Constitutional Convention is a bad idea. Modern politicians are no Founding Fathers and tampering with the Constitution to force the federal government to do something or not do something is nothing but wishful thinking and it's dangerous. The concept is just a political ploy by elected officials who aren't smart enough to do the freaking job we elected them to do.

I hope this can happen. If not the only other option is another civil war.
A civil war is exactly what would happen if the states used such a solemn occasion simply to attack liberal concerns and causes and give a permanent advantage to republicans.

It's not about party you stupid idiot... its about the Constitution:thup:
Conservatives don't give a shit about the Constitution.

At least when WE look at it, we don't say, "Oh, good! More toilet paper!"

volut3.jpg

Sooner or later all these ignorant, self absorbed, mental defectives reveal themselves...a #3 and a #4 without saying!

n12b79.jpg

volut3.jpg

Why would the states using a method of amendment clearly spelled out in the Constitution, be "hating the country".

I was talking about his desire for a armed uprising. I'm not aware of any states advocating that. Just a few crazies in a few of the states.

volut3.jpg

I was talking about his desire for a armed uprising. I'm not aware of any states advocating that. Just a few crazies in a few of the states.

Logically, it has to happen, it's been 150 years since the tree had been refreshed. You want to argue with this Founding Fathers philosophy? You Jakeass!

quote-what-signify-a-few-lives-lost-in-a-century-or-two-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-thomas-jefferson-345158.jpg

Sorry bout that,

I. I for one believe in ***THE CONSTITUTION*** !!!……and Jesus…..

2. What the Demcraps are offering is ***BULLSHIT*** !!!

3. CRIME WILL PROSPER, ANS MUSLIMS WILL GET IN USA MORE, SECURITY WILL FAIL.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you dummies actually think you could hold such a convention and leave the liberals outside and deny them a say in the matter? Not on your fucking lives you fucking fascists.
Liberals are the reason why a Convention is needed.
No amount of monkeying around with the constitution will bring back the 1950s or maybe you would prefer the 1850s? In the extraordinarily unlikely event this thing happens you guys are not going to be able exclude liberals and reset the clock to some magical time when things were perfect for white protestant males.

We wrote it....You libs love your imperial president, Hussein Obama

We? Liberals wrote the Constitution. Conservatives were fighting for King George.
Bullshit conservatives fight for liberty. liberals are subjects of big government. Get it straight genius:thup:
Actually conservatives cling to established authority and tradition no matter what form it takes and liberals try to make things better, often recklessly. Neither one is effective at governance without the other.

Labels are labels liberty is a constant. If the democrat and neo-statists Republicans work on ceding our liberties to the control of the federal government they are tyrants and oligarchs
Liberty is subjective and it's definition is highly dependent on who is entrusted with safeguarding it. Conservatives seek to protect liberty by banning things new or different, it might make them feel warm and comfy in their cocoon but the people they just marginalized usually feel walked on.

What are conservatives banning? before you say same sex marriage states define marriage not the federal government that's how it supposed to work anyway.

I hope this can happen. If not the only other option is another civil war.
A civil war is exactly what would happen if the states used such a solemn occasion simply to attack liberal concerns and causes and give a permanent advantage to republicans.

You'd lose, evolution dictates that you'd lose....Lib men are effeminate sissy boy's.

Conservative men? We all own guns, you lose

Forum List

Back