Gov. Scott Walker: I've Already Been More Vetted Than Obama; I Unsealed My Records

Ok good! Now it is finally time for Obama to release his college admissions. We need to see those records because our national security depends on it. It really is a constitutional matter.

Governor Scott Walker I ve Already Been More Vetted Than Obama I Unsealed My Records - Birther Report

Please feel free to show us Scott Walkers college admissions records.

And please elaborate more on why you think we might get invaded by Russia if Obama got a Pell Grant that you don't know about?

No one sent two hundred reporters to dig up dirt on Barry like they did Palin.

That fuck has never been truly vetted by anyone.

Journalists aren't what they used to be.

Ok good! Now it is finally time for Obama to release his college admissions. We need to see those records because our national security depends on it. It really is a constitutional matter.

Governor Scott Walker I ve Already Been More Vetted Than Obama I Unsealed My Records - Birther Report

Please feel free to show us Scott Walkers college admissions records.

And please elaborate more on why you think we might get invaded by Russia if Obama got a Pell Grant that you don't know about?
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Its true. Reporters laid off Obama despite many red flags.

really? Which ones? What horrible Obama story was out there that was never discussed?

Not which ones did no one give a shit about despite all your maniacal screaming. Which ones were hidden that would have won the election for McCain and Palin if known.

Now, here's the real problem. The absolute best argument that McCain had against Obama in 2008 was his lack of experience. And then McCain took Caribou Barbie as a running mate, someone with even LESS experience who was pretty obviously stupid.

Oh, yeah, and he was 72 with a history of health issues and looked like someone's confused grandpa.

Are Scott Walker's foreign policy positions in his college records?

You can find out all you want to know about Scott Walker on the inventions and contributions to society by social dregs and uneducated slobs with no college degree.

You know, like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Apple etc.

Obama was never vetted for his job. The morons that voted for him never even bother to find out where he was born, which, by the way, is a requirement under the Constitution.

He was elected because of Affirmative Actions reasons. His only qualifications that the jerkoffs that voted for him was that he was a Democrat and Black. Nothing else made a damn bit of difference to the idiots.

If the idiots would have spent two seconds looking at his experience and qualification he never would have been able to be elected to the position of dog catcher, no less President of the US.

There is a reason he is the most incompetent and corrupt person to ever be President. He never should have been elected to the job because he never was qualified. This is a nation of idiots.

What is funny is that the Moon Bats are making all kinds of shit about Walker not completing college but saying nothing about Obama refusing to release his college transcripts. What is the SOB hiding? Talk about hypocrisy.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Its true. Reporters laid off Obama despite many red flags.

really? Which ones? What horrible Obama story was out there that was never discussed?

Not which ones did no one give a shit about despite all your maniacal screaming. Which ones were hidden that would have won the election for McCain and Palin if known.

Now, here's the real problem. The absolute best argument that McCain had against Obama in 2008 was his lack of experience. And then McCain took Caribou Barbie as a running mate, someone with even LESS experience who was pretty obviously stupid.
What do you mean Palin had less experience than Obama? She was a mayor then a governor of one of the nations most important strategic states presiding over multi-billion dollar budgets when she was picked. Her resume was impeccable when it came to making government policy. Obama had zero executive experience at running anything.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back