Finally got vaccinated-big mistake!!!

I am sorry to hear Dayton3 .:confused:

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

I am not going to play Russian roulette with my body.
You're not going to play Russian roulette with your body.? That is exactly what you are doing by NOT getting it
The so called vax is experimental, so it is like Russian roulette by default
Bullshit. Stop spreading lies

They have saved an untold number of lives and prevented countless others from being hospitalized or dead. Read the article. You might learn something if you're willing to open your mind and ditch the party line propaganda
Your article is marked with the term "fact check", which means that it is the purest form of party line propaganda in existence. I do read plenty of propaganda from your party though, so don't think I am limited to reading what my own party has to offer.
Are you disputing the information that all clinical trials have been properly completed and that by definition, the vax is not experimental.
And YET the cdc has not said is not still experimental. go figure

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

You're not going to play Russian roulette with your body.? That is exactly what you are doing by NOT getting it

This is the third day I am not getting out of bed, due to the 2nd Moderna vaccine shot.
Never been this sick before in my life.
Compared to how I feel, the chills, uncontrollable shivering, headache, nausea, etc. is much worse than what most people get from covid-19.
I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing such adverse effects from the vax. Somebody close to me in my family is in the hospital right now for a TIA mini stroke after taking a vax.

I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)
You'd possibly be dead yourself then.

I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)
Just got my second Pfizer and no reaction whatsoever.

This is the third day I am not getting out of bed, due to the 2nd Moderna vaccine shot.
Compared to how I feel, the chills, uncontrollable shivering, headache, nausea, etc. is much worse than what most people get from covid-19.
More of these cases are psychosomatic than real, brainwashed functional moron possible liar. Why are right wingers the only ones with these reactions lol?

I thought right wingers were supposed to be tough. That's what you claim anyway.

Tell the nurse on your Psych Ward that you're off your meds. You're not such a nasty dweeb when you're sedated
You're the one whining about a little shot. They didn't give you your lollipop after?

I thought right wingers were supposed to be tough. That's what you claim anyway.

Tell the nurse on your Psych Ward that you're off your meds. You're not such a nasty dweeb when you're sedated
You're the one whining about a little shot. They didn't give you your lollipop after?

He had a major bad reaction to the shot and that's the best you got?

w7i4hqhtv7471.jpg

I give you a lot of credit. You've earned my respect for your honestly, although not much else. There are very few, if any ppl out there, that would openly admit they'd sooner their family die from covid than for them to experience temporary pain because of a shot. Many would drop whatever pretense that's been fueling their thoughts on covid and the vaccine the second it hits home.

w7i4hqhtv7471.jpg

LMAO

I have had two shots of the Moderna vaccine. Absolutely no problems — not even pain in the arm.

I get a flu shot yearly and never have had any side effects with those either.

I have had a smallpox shot at least 3 or 4 times in my life and never got the scar on my upper left arm that indicates the vaccine worked. The elementary school I went to reguired me to try several times and the Air Force tried once when I enlisted.

I have had two shots of the Moderna vaccine. Absolutely no problems — not even pain in the arm.

I get a flu shot yearly and never have had any side effects with those either.

I have had a smallpox shot at least 3 or 4 times in my life and never got the scar on my upper left arm that indicates the vaccine worked. The elementary school I went to reguired me to try several times and the Air Force tried once when I enlisted.

I got a smallpox vaccination when I was two days old. You can still see the huge scar on my upper arm about the size of a quarter and you can make out clearly the 34 needle marks. It has always been a cool thing to show my students.

You are looking at it wrong.
Your anger is misdirected. You should be angry at who knew and funded outlawed weaponized viruses. You should be angry at who lied to the world about it. And the world media, all corporate owned, who continues to protect China because everyone is making too much money off of their slave labor. You think the media 30 years ago would have buried this story?? Hell no.
But they did, and still are.

Bullshit. Stop spreading lies

They have saved an untold number of lives and prevented countless others from being hospitalized or dead. Read the article. You might learn something if you're willing to open your mind and ditch the party line propaganda
Your article is marked with the term "fact check", which means that it is the purest form of party line propaganda in existence. I do read plenty of propaganda from your party though, so don't think I am limited to reading what my own party has to offer.
Are you disputing the information that all clinical trials have been properly completed and that by definition, the vax is not experimental.

Wrong.
The clinical trials were ONLY conducted on hundreds of people, not the required tens of thousands.
All the covid-19 vaccines are totally experimental and not at all approved by the FDA.
If you had been vaccinated for covid-19, you would have had to sign the disclosure forms telling you that.

More of these cases are psychosomatic than real, brainwashed functional moron possible liar. Why are right wingers the only ones with these reactions lol?

Good point, but not in my case.
About 12 hours after the 2nd Moderna shot, it started with chills.
My hands and feet suddenly went ice cold, and I was convulsively shivering uncontrollably.
Then every 4 hours I was throwing up.
The next day it was down to just fever, headache, weakness, etc., which slowly tapered off after a full week.

w7i4hqhtv7471.jpg

None of the covid-19 vaccines are any where near to being FDA approved.

It is not the shot anyone is complaining about.
It is the potential deadly allergic reactions, the week of illness, etc.
The actual virus likely would not have been as bad.
And since covid-19 is not endemic to humans, it is never coming back, so we really did not need a vaccine.
The mRNA vaccines are not normal vaccines, but are actually GMOs, totally artificially manufactured.

I give you a lot of credit. You've earned my respect for your honestly, although not much else. There are very few, if any ppl out there, that would openly admit they'd sooner their family die from covid than for them to experience temporary pain because of a shot. Many would drop whatever pretense that's been fueling their thoughts on covid and the vaccine the second it hits home.

Except to a very few vulnerable, covid-19 deaths have been very exaggerated.
The only reason the total is so high is that we won't let it end.
We keep deliberately preventing herd immunity by conserving easy hosts.

Forum List

Back