Finally got vaccinated-big mistake!!!

All drugs are chemicals. You can have a side effect from every med, even over the counter meds.

But once fully tested, you have some idea what the range of risk is.
With these mRNA vaccines, you have nothing at all to go by, because they are totally new.
And these vaccines are particularly suspect because they use a synthetic spike protein as the trigger, which is exactly what causes the deadly cytokine storm with covid-19.

No I spell it your. The virus changes , since only 49% of the people are fully vaccinated in the US, I continue to wear my mask in stores.

Are you wearing a mask?? You should be if you didn't get vaccinated. What do you have against the vaccine or are you one of those anti vaxxers.

These mRNA vaccines not only are brand new, but not even FDA approved.
Why should anyone NOT be wary of them?
Do you know better than the FDA?

I don't know anybody who has had a bad reaction including myself. You people are so full of crap I don't believe anything you say. Just like your scumbag pundits.

Come on now, there have been thousands of vaccine deaths and hundreds of thousands of complaints.
That still is nothing compared to the covid virus, but who you know is totally irrelevant.
For example, I don't know anyone who had a bad reaction to the covid-19 virus, Does that mean they did not happen?

My son and daughter in law both got the vaccine. She was very sick for a couple of days. My son developed a heart inflammation and is still seeing the cardiologist. Otherwise both are fine. I am not getting the vaccine.

My son and daughter in law both got the vaccine. She was very sick for a couple of days. My son developed a heart inflammation and is still seeing the cardiologist. Otherwise both are fine. I am not getting the vaccine.

If the FDA approves these vaccines.....

I'm with you on both counts.
But perhaps she meant the fear?
It does not seem right to say, "your scared", but it would be right to say, "your fear".

Sadly, she was explicit in that she gets to make up her own rules. She tried to pass it off in that it's some kind of "Upper MI" thing. Yeah. Okay.

Sadly, she was explicit in that she gets to make up her own rules. She tried to pass it off in that it's some kind of "Upper MI" thing. Yeah. Okay.

I used to have 10 acres in the UP (Upper Peninsula), and you have to make allowances.
I only drove up there is the summer, because they get over 100" of snow in the winter.
It is not a very populated place.
Very isolated.

I used to have 10 acres in the UP (Upper Peninsula), and you have to make allowances.
I only drove up there is the summer, because they get over 100" of snow in the winter.
Very isolated.

Oh yes. I'm in MI, about 9 hours away from there. So you can guess. It's a whole different world. Our son has a great friend who went to Michigan Tech in Houghton. Every year he tried to get his friends to come up to Winter Fest. Every year they told him no way. Again, just a whole different world it would seem.

It is, ////////? you know it, I grew up around 10 miles away. I was born in/////////

Last edited:
Very isolated.
So you couldn't handle the snow. Most people can't. No its not very populated, its mainly republicans and northern MI is too, all the rural areas , and there are a lot of them. That is why there was a Republican maj in the Senate from 1984.

Last edited:
These mRNA vaccines not only are brand new, but not even FDA approved.
Why should anyone NOT be wary of them?
Do you know better than the FDA?
Even with FDA approval, Big Pharmaceutical has paid billions in settlement claims for harm and even death that their products have caused. Johnson and Johnson now facing another over Talcum powder.
I find it ironic that the folks who used to demonize large corporations are now their biggest defenders. For an experimental product that long term effects are a complete unknown.

The more they propagandize the vaccine, the more wary I become.
Note to Biden, a hundred bucks isn't going to convince me.

Even with FDA approval, Big Pharmaceutical has paid billions in settlement claims for harm and even death that their products have caused. Johnson and Johnson now facing another over Talcum powder.
I find it ironic that the folks who used to demonize large corporations are now their biggest defenders. For an experimental product that long term effects are a complete unknown.

The more they propagandize the vaccine, the more wary I become.
Note to Biden, a hundred bucks isn't going to convince me.

I'm really skeptical of this big rush. I suspect they know the Big Vaccine Fail is coming but want to get as many shots in arms before it becomes obvious to everyone

Forum List

Back