Finally got vaccinated-big mistake!!!

I am sorry to hear Dayton3 .:confused:

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

I am not going to play Russian roulette with my body.
Very scared, its people like you who want the pandemic to continue.

Don't patronize me, I don't respect sheeple like you.:4_13_65:

I'm not, its people like you that want the pandemic to continue.

Alright I am, feel sorry for people like you.

I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)
I thought right wingers were supposed to be tough. That's what you claim anyway.
You're full of shit.
Most of the people opposing the vaccine in Europe are tofu-eating, sandal-wearing, Guardian-reading, carrot-nibbling Libtards.
There are right wingers too, but the opposition is a mixed bunch of all sorts.

I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)

Sorry to hear that pal. I'm not getting that vaccine, no way, no how.

But I can't blame Trump or Biden, only China. They're the ones who poisoned the world with their virus.
So will you be wearing a mask?

We both got 2 shots of the vaccines, it was sore arm where they stuck us, no biggy.

You afraid of getting the vaccines??

If it isn't broken, don't fix it. I have no need for the vaccine, as I had COVID last fall. It wasn't shit, three days and it was gone.
I think your scared of the vaccine. Don't live in fear.

Ok mutant.

I thought right wingers were supposed to be tough. That's what you claim anyway.

When did I claim that?
It's an extremely common right winger claim.

Keyboard tough.

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

Btw I don't think anyone should be forced or bullied/pressured into getting a vaccine if they don't want it, but the last line you are not going to play Russian Roulette with your body - is that not exactly what you'll be doing if you don't get the vaccine and risk getting Covid? because it's a crapshoot if you catch it how your body will react as everyone's different?

You're full of shit.
Most of the people opposing the vaccine in Europe are tofu-eating, sandal-wearing, Guardian-reading, carrot-nibbling Libtards.
There are right wingers too, but the opposition is a mixed bunch of all sorts.
In the US, refusal to take the vaccine is almost exclusively right wing Trump supporters.

Sorry to hear about your problems but I can't help but to think that
the blame may be misdirected.

Despite my misgivings about the vaccine, partially due to my age, my lefty-loony significant-other has Leukemia and whose immune system is compromised, so having been hit with COVID-19 (thankfully, I had been away from her for a week when I was exposed) and stayed away until no longer contagious, I decided to get the vaccine. The result was....a somewhat sore arm and some body aches. Nothing more.
So, here's the thing, take a good hard look at the "side-effects" of simple Aspirin. The list is extensive.....and can be life-threatening. The reason they have those side-effects listed, are because those things on the list have been experienced by people using simple Aspirin. The same is true of any over-the-counter or prescription medication you ingest. People using ingestible medications can experience any of the long list of reactions to medications taken. Life's a crap-shoot and everyone reacts differently to different things entering their body.
So, just because you had a highly negative response to the vaccine, is no reason for millions to not take it. If it truly protects the "majority" of the public from actually contracting COVID-19, then it's worth some discomfort for some.

"If it truly protects the "majority" of the public from actually contracting COVID-19, then it's worth some discomfort for some."

It doesn't protect anybody from contracting COVID-19. That's not what it even claims to do under the emergency use authorization. The lack of information about what these products are designed and intended to accomplish is astounding.

Btw I don't think anyone should be forced or bullied/pressured into getting a vaccine if they don't want it, but the last line you are not going to play Russian Roulette with your body - is that not exactly what you'll be doing if you don't get the vaccine and risk getting Covid? because it's a crapshoot if you catch it how your body will react as everyone's different?

And who told you that those who get the vaccine don't get COVID?

You prefer get the vaccine and if you happen to get COVID, you might feel more righteous then??

I'll say it again, if you like to play Russian roulette get the freaking vaccine, what do I care. :dunno:

You prefer get the vaccine and if you happen to get COVID, you might feel more righteous then??

I'll say it again, if you like to play Russian roulette get the freaking vaccine, what do I care. :dunno:
I'm not feeling righteous. You're another that seems incapable of reading a whole post or comprehending the content - I said no-one should be pressured or bullied into getting a vaccine.

I only asked you a question but you're defensive reply tells me you're another anti-vaxxer conspiracy nut. Not everything is a conspiracy. Sure there's risks and side effects (same odds as Asprin)

and another thing, I never said folk that don't get the vaccine automatically get Covid. You're trying (and failing) to put words in my mouth with your defensive reply.

I'm not feeling righteous. You're another that seems incapable of reading a whole post or comprehending the content - I said no-one should be pressured or bullied into getting a vaccine.

I only asked you a question but you're defensive reply tells me you're another anti-vaxxer conspiracy nut. Not everything is a conspiracy. Sure there's risks and side effects (same odds as Asprin)

and another thing, I never said folk that don't get the vaccine automatically get Covid. You're trying (and failing) to put words in my mouth with your defensive reply.

whatever ^^:rolleyes:

1621569452581.png

Forum List

Back