Finally after all these years hyacinth bean mega success. Shits rocking

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Wisteria that I adore from living south was to be replanted as a dream by hyacinth bean for over my pergola. No luck until ...not Stokes 6 seedlings coming.. But I have 8 Castor Beans with 6 Zanzibaris. sp?

Now my striped german/indigos/lemon boys/clementimes are all sprouting in water. This is going to be an insane year.

Yayayaya!

How are the rest of you doing?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Congratulations

Been too cold here, late spring

Congratulations

Been too cold here, late spring

I'm in zone 2A.Land of Lychinss lol but I've beat it.

I start in water. Now I know it seems crazy but I use my oven as a control factor to start the seeds at different temperatures. To give you an example now all seeds that germinate at 80 degrees are in water in the oven with a small lamp 40 watts and they germinate perfectly. Or my tomato seeds all in Styrofoam cups in water and the oven at 80 degrees with just the lamp. I have indigo, lemon boy, clementine, sweet millions all germinating. Oh and striped german. I am sooooooooooooo excited over that. One of the very best heritage and I am not kidding killing taste tomatoes ever.

My grean beans are just now popping up and I planted them last month..

Oh dream on for me. You are like in zone 4 right? Missouri from your posts? Killer zone. In Tennessee I was 5 to 5 / Getting here realizing I'm never getting to Louisiana and seeing I was 2 A....OMG slit my wrists and sob to the high heavens. But I have found out how to beat the zones. Gardener. Where there is a will there is a way.

Oh dream on for me. You are like in zone 4 right? Missouri from your posts? Killer zone. In Tennessee I was 5 to 5 / Getting here realizing I'm never getting to Louisiana and seeing I was 2 A....OMG slit my wrists and sob to the high heavens. But I have found out how to beat the zones. Gardener. Where there is a will there is a way.
I plan on building a greenhouse Since pot is too big to grow in the house..

I plan on building a greenhouse Since pot is too big to grow in the house..

I'm in a legal zone coming up. My druthers are tequila or jack daniels. I gave up smoke eons ago when the assholes started lacing everything. Couldn't even get pure hash.

Sigh. Pity. Assholes had to ruin the good.

Now new update. My hyacinth beans came up today. Life is awesome. I have Daylight Nicotiana just freaking rocking. These are three foot Nics with awesome perfume and all are germinating. Hope my new neighbors want to plant shit :lol: Crimson King is a few days behind but you have never smelled a more pretty flower than Crimson King. The flowers are burgundy and after dusk let their scent release.

Theyza growing
P3130021.JPG

Forum List

Back