Finally, A President Willing To Cut Off Boomers' Social Security And Medicare Charity

And the attack by Republicans on Social Security not only continues...but ramps up

President Donald Trump on Saturday afternoon openly vowed to permanently "terminate" the funding mechanism for both Social Security and Medicare if reelected in November.

The Trump campaign was apparently so satisfied with the public acknowledgement of the president's promise to make the payroll tax permanent—a move that would inherently bankrupt the Social Security system—that it clipped the portion of the press conference and shared on social media immediately after it concluded.

Getting Baby Boomers off the federal dole will be the greatest accomplishment by any U.S. president of the past 100 years.

Workers can now spend the money the government had held for their retirement from the first day of their employment. Waiting until later years to begin saving for one's old age is a much more viable system, since everyone will be diligent in this effort.

not what he said, not even close. but we understand, your role here is to post democrat lies and propaganda. We get it, we know who and what you are.

President Donald Trump on Saturday afternoon openly vowed to permanently "terminate" the funding mechanism for both Social Security and Medicare if reelected in November.

The Trump campaign was apparently so satisfied with the public acknowledgement of the president's promise to make the payroll tax permanent—a move that would inherently bankrupt the Social Security system—that it clipped the portion of the press conference and shared on social media immediately after it concluded.

Getting Baby Boomers off the federal dole will be the greatest accomplishment by any U.S. president of the past 100 years.

Workers can now spend the money the government had held for their retirement from the first day of their employment. Waiting until later years to begin saving for one's old age is a much more viable system, since everyone will be diligent in this effort.

not what he said, not even close. but we understand, your role here is to post democrat lies and propaganda. We get it, we know who and what you are.

It's all the chinese vermin ever do!

And the attack by Republicans on Social Security not only continues...but ramps up

Yet that's not happening. Democrats never let facts stand in the way of a good talking point
Read the OP stupid...look at the thread title

Look what Trump is doing to its funding

You never did answer what he is doing to funding. You still don't know, do you?

What did Trump's executive order on payroll taxes say? That question has completely stumped you so far.

You have to understand that to understand how the OP face planted on what he really said

You and I are entirely different people. I want to have a job because I provide the value that companies want me to work there.

You want to be assigned a job then have the government force your employer to adopt you.

Having read your performance reviews when you worked for me your manager wrote, I suppose in your case that's a good decision since you do the minimum amount of work you can possibly get away with and do that with a bad attitude

Guy, I know that employee who quit to work for a real company broke your sad little heart... but you need to get over it man.

(For the record, my performance reviews were always exemplary.. )

No, I don't expect an employer to "Adopt" me. I just don't think they should have control over ANYONE'S health care. Because they suck at it.

The wealthy aren't really needed... we could probably run things just as well without them.

I've been paying into social security since 1983. That shit better still be there when i retire.

You are such an idiot. ... :cuckoo:
The boomers paid into Social Security for decades. It's their money not the governments. ... :cool:

Geez, I just felt the Earth Shudder. Sunni and I are on the same page on this one. The difference is, he'll still vote for Rump.
Even Sunni Man is smart enough to know schlonging the boomers is a career ender.

You and I are entirely different people. I want to have a job because I provide the value that companies want me to work there.

You want to be assigned a job then have the government force your employer to adopt you.

Having read your performance reviews when you worked for me your manager wrote, I suppose in your case that's a good decision since you do the minimum amount of work you can possibly get away with and do that with a bad attitude

Guy, I know that employee who quit to work for a real company broke your sad little heart... but you need to get over it man.

(For the record, my performance reviews were always exemplary.. )

No, I don't expect an employer to "Adopt" me. I just don't think they should have control over ANYONE'S health care. Because they suck at it.

The wealthy aren't really needed... we could probably run things just as well without them.

So why don't you? Start your own company without the "wealthy" to organize and run it and have a commune with your fellow employees managing yourself and show us and everyone else how it's done.

G'head, g'head, g'head. Set up your workers paradise. Nothing is stopping you. Do it

So why don't you? Start your own company without the "wealthy" to organize and run it and have a commune with your fellow employees managing yourself and show us and everyone else how it's done.

G'head, g'head, g'head. Set up your workers paradise. Nothing is stopping you. Do it

Be careful what you wish for, buddy...

Here's the thing. The very fact Bernie came as close as he did to winning the nomination in 16 and 20 should have you re-examining your priorities.

I want to keep the capitalist dog on a short leash.

He wants to take it out into the woods and shoot it.

Only a tin foil hat would think that people receiving money from a fund that they paid into is being 'on the government dole'.

Forum List

Back