Final Trump Bombshell to hit Monday...

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
If I know the Clinton Machine like I think, there will be a final coup de grâce bombshell to come out Monday. Not sure what it will be but expect it to be something that can't easily be refuted or dispelled before election day.

Watch and see if I'm not right...

If I know the Clinton Machine like I think, there will be a final coup de grâce bombshell to come out Monday. Not sure what it will be but expect it to be something that can't easily be refuted or dispelled before election day.

you could be right, an outright lie will be hard to refute. I expect it to be one big whopper of a lie.

Nah. The smart play would be to let Drumpf continue to show just how unqualified for the presidency he is by letting him talk.

Another Bimbo eruption?

Nah. The smart play would be to let Drumpf continue to show just how unqualified for the presidency he is by letting him talk.

Meanwhile Hillary shows her qualification hiding in rehab coming out only to raise money selling influence.

Have Chelsea claim Trump raped her while at a sleepover with his daughter... Seriously. There is nothing too low, and fucked up, that the Clintons won't do to seize power.

Have Chelsea claim Trump raped her while at a sleepover with his daughter... Seriously. There is nothing too low, and fucked up, that the Clintons won't do to seize power.

Fact: Trump groped Chelsea on 9/11/2001 as she was jogging around the twin towers.

'Granny Crony' already spent the last of her low road ammo three weeks ago. Another 'bimbo eruption' on top of the initial one won't cut it a 2nd time around. She's already been accused of acting on the initial 'bimbo eruption' too soon, a criticism I can agree with.

Let's hope so.

you could be right, an outright lie will be hard to refute. I expect it to be one big whopper of a lie.

That's the strategy the right is using with their latest Okeefe lie.

No one would believe that. Drumpf was too busy trying to sex his own daughter.

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

That's a fucked up thought. You do realize that photo is from a professional photo shoot with direction on poses by the photographer right?

I guess you don't. You'd really rather believe he has an incestuous relationship with this daughter. Sickening.

Douche bags believe whatever Hillary tells them to believe.

'Granny Crony' already spent the last of her low road ammo three weeks ago. Another 'bimbo eruption' on top of the initial one won't cut it a 2nd time around. She's already been accused of acting on the initial 'bimbo eruption' too soon, a criticism I can agree with.

Well she put out Miss Piggy <I had sex on live tv with a stranger and my fiancee broke up with me> Universe and within days her fairytale was totally decimated with the truth.

That Trump actually saved her Miss Universe. I don't know who vetted these morons that they're using on this latest bullshit round but they've been take out as easy as Miss Universe.

What lie is that?

What lie is that?
You surly do not expect an honest answer.

If it was a lie why did the two D operatives resign from their posts? Immediately.

Doug Band will be found dead of an apparent suicide?

Probably another woman claiming sexaul assualt....like that worked so well the other times. Talk about weak. Only a loon was buying that bullshit

She thought she had to since the Wikileaks came out that weekend......

You know...Trump may drop his own October surprise on Hilary...he isn't a spineless republican like Romney, McCain and dole....

Forum List

Back