Filing alleges ‘improper’ relationship between Fulton DA [Fani Willis], top Trump prosecutor

Read the OP, you dumb cow. He's a private attorney who got hired as special prosecutor
Then he gets what the job pays, which is a premium.

That he has no experience or expertise in these kinds of cases don't matter. He's fucking the DA. He must have gone to the Kamala Harris fuck school.

Then he gets what the job pays, which is a premium.

That he has no experience or expertise in these kinds of cases don't matter. He's fucking the DA. He must have gone to the Kamala Harris fuck school.
He gets whatever he negotiated for that job, just like an independent contractor

He gets whatever he negotiated for that job, just like an independent contractor
That would be a court appointed attorney. They are chosen from a previously vetted panel. Nope. He was chosen because Fanny Hill liked his dick.

That would be a court appointed attorney. They are chosen from a previously vetted panel. Nope. He was chosen because Fanny Hill liked his dick.
No it wouldn't. Her office didn't have the manpower to prosecute a massive RICO case so she hired extra help. Being the boss, she hires who she likes.
At this point an affair with Wade is no more than an allegation.
Next

You sure he's gonna panel a grand jury and look like a political hack if he doesn't get an indictment?
The most immediate issue lies with the county board. Take it up with them. The state AG most certainly has a duty to look into this. There is a reason every major news outlet ran with this.

Trump said, and I quote, ""I just want to find 11,780 votes."
Trump did not say ""I just want to find 11,780 more votes"
What Donald Trump meant was that he wanted Raffensberger to find out what happened to the votes he should have gotten, by all metrics of the election. Donald Trump did not mean that Raffensberger should go out and create more votes, Donald Trump meant that 11,780 votes that should have been cast for him, were mysteriously missing.
You strike me as the type who would go for this...
9649436.png

Can one of you far rightwing rubes post the law or statute that says a relationship of this nature is illegal?

Forum List

Back