Figure Skating

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I used to love figure skating, until my town became " Skate Town USA". :lol:
We have had two National Championships here, and it is all the news talks about.ughhhhhhhhhhh!

I used to love figure skating, until my town became " Skate Town USA". :lol:
We have had two National Championships here, and it is all the news talks about.ughhhhhhhhhhh!

Figure Skating is a sport? :confused:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

...Maybe. :razz:

I was never a figure skater but I skated a lot, and taught skate lessons for beginners. Falling on ice is a lot harder than falling on grass. ;)

There was some competition on TV tonight. Forget what it was. I saw the Olympic prelims in Atlanta years ago when Brian Boingtono was trying out. Very cool.

Yeah- I took the kids skating in late December. I even got out there for a couple hours. Hadn't been on the ice in over 20 years. At least I managed to stay on my feet. Then, I get home and slip on some ice and cracked a couple of ribs. Go figger.

There was some competition on TV tonight. Forget what it was. I saw the Olympic prelims in Atlanta years ago when Brian Boingtono was trying out. Very cool.

Yeah- I took the kids skating in late December. I even got out there for a couple hours. Hadn't been on the ice in over 20 years. At least I managed to stay on my feet. Then, I get home and slip on some ice and cracked a couple of ribs. Go figger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdyex8bXGo]YouTube - south park the movie: What Would Brian Boitano Do?[/ame]

The competion is here in Spokane. :D

That sucks! I haven't ice skated in a few years, I wonder if I could still do it. I used to live at the ice rink on weekends, not a lot to do around here in the winter except skiing and ice skating.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdyex8bXGo]YouTube - south park the movie: What Would Brian Boitano Do?[/ame]

Hey Doggie, they are having a party tonight here, Brian Boingtono and Scott Hamilton are suppose to be there. You wanna go?

Between the ages of 11 and 20 my brother ran an ice rink in So. California, I was a "rink rat" and played ice hockey. Those figure skating Gals were fine, good endurance.

Forum List

Back