Fewer and fewer journalists have access to the White House

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Soon the press core at the White House will be just bunch of handpicked family members from the Biden family, EXCEPT the illegitimate children of Hunter that Biden does not want to recognize, but I think that is only common sense.

I see this as a good thing.....When Uncle RICO is expelled there will be no reason to have the leftist entertainment network/print "reporters" there.

By-by WAPO, CNN, MS-LSD, Politico, and the like.

Jokes aside there should not be many hundreds of press passes issued. In fact for all the good they do press briefings should be held on Friday afternoons at 1630. ;)

I see this as a good thing.....When Uncle RICO is expelled there will be no reason to have the leftist entertainment network/print "reporters" there.

By-by WAPO, CNN, MS-LSD, Politico, and the like.

Jokes aside there should not be many hundreds of press passes issued. In fact for all the good they do press briefings should be held on Friday afternoons at 1630. ;)
I'm not sure what value we should even place on having a propaganda minister spew their bile to the public anymore.

Do we really want to hear them ramble on incoherently like Jeanne does?

No.

Having daily press conferences is not necessary and is a fairly recent thing.
You don't want people showing up asking hard questions do you?

The Presidents polling numbers are in the toilet right now, and as the Left finds ways to prop him and others like him in power as the country spirals the drain, it will become increasingly important to limit the medias converge of it.

I envision the President to have the approval numbers Congress has had for decades, which is below 20%.

That is the state of America "democracy"

You don't want people showing up asking hard questions do you?

The Presidents polling numbers are in the toilet right now, and as the Left finds ways to prop him and others like him in power as the country spirals the drain, it will become increasingly important to limit the medias converge of it.
What good does it do?....Little Miss Scissor Me Timbers never answers hard (or any) questions anyway.

What good does it do?....Little Miss Scissor Me Timbers never answers hard (or any) questions anyway.
I think the more blatant the corruption the more foolish they look.

So just limit the number of times they look foolish on camera.

It has to be extremely embarrassing to sell your soul and reputation like that, just for money and power.

I think the more blatant the corruption the more foolish they look.

So just limit the number of times they look foolish on camera.

It has to be extremely embarrassing to sell your soul and reputation like that, just for money and power.
Dem drones don't care, they are part of the collective. They are Borg, you can plug them in anywhere and they all will function the same.

dnc.jpg

Dem drones don't care, they are part of the collective. They are Borg, you can plug them in anywhere and they all function the same.
True, but what about everyone else?

It's not like they have made everyone a drone...........................yet anyway.

They are working on it though.

Soon the press core at the White House will be just bunch of handpicked family members from the Biden family, EXCEPT the illegitimate children of Hunter that Biden does not want to recognize, but I think that is only common sense.
No one with any sense believes a word stated by the WH press corps.

Alright, this is bullshit by the Biden Administration! I stand by my conservative brothers on this one!

Forum List

Back