Fetterman Helps Secure Release of Bryan Hagerich

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Senator John Fetterman has helped negotiate the release of Bryan Hagerich, and other Americans, who was imprisoned in the Turks and Caicos for having ammunition in his travel bag. This guy continues to impress. That’s what I call constituents services.

Senator John Fetterman has helped negotiate the release of Bryan Hagerich, and other Americans, who was imprisoned in the Turks and Caicos for having ammunition in his travel bag. This guy continues to impress. That’s what I call constituents services.

After a horrendous beginning he's turned out to be a very interesting figure in the Senate. Kudos to him for getting this done.

He definitely got off on the wrong foot, it seemed at first he didn't even want the job. They had to make some new rules on how Senators dress.

He is a serious adult who thinks about things before he makes judgements and doesn't just follow the party line... he should be an example for all of them and frankly all of us too... including myself...

Too bad he completely disrespects congress by wearing sweatpants.
Dude, IMO..results trump dress code. :dunno:

He could dress up in Brooks Brothers and sell us down the river or wear sweats and do good things for Americans?

I'm voting for the latter. I can't even vote for him, but I would if I could. We need a lot more of that.

Damn, good for him. I have to say he’s been the most surprising of the new senators. Completely unexpected but a welcome result.

He definitely got off on the wrong foot, it seemed at first he didn't even want the job. They had to make some new rules on how Senators dress.
I wonder if that was even his foot. Was he still recovering and that was his handlers stance who thought they could control him for his term? Hell he was supposed to be part of the squad. I kind of wonder if he recovered and this was always him?

Serious reply.... you've mistaken me for someone that gives a fuck whether you choke to death on your own vomit in the next few minutes.

I'm not that person. Don't make that mistake again, dumbfuck.
Every post you have to talk about pedophilia. Why is that?

Thank god! I take back everything i said about him. He makes his seat worthwhile with this one move alone.

Forum List

Back