Fetterman Helps Secure Release of Bryan Hagerich

3pyv2o.jpg

And I don't hand out "Stonewalls" lightly.

Is there a way to induce strokes on all members of congress? You know, to get their minds straight. ;)

As a gun owner and former competitive pistol shooter who traveled domestically to matches across the eastern United States, I don’t have very much sympathy for these folks. I learned very early on in my time as a shooter that GUN bags and TRAVEL bags should BEVER be mixed, just for this reason.

I got stopped at TF Green airport in Rhode Island because my carry-on bag hit for explosives residue. Turns out it was trace amounts of gunpowder because I’d taken that bag to an indoor match several months earlier. They inspected the bag and met me go, but that was the first, last and only time I allowed a travel bag to be anywhere near the shooting bags.

If you are going to travel, know the laws. Not just internationally. In Massachusetts, possession of any component of a cartridge is a prosecutable crime.

How is it projection when in almost every single post this user Two Iron mentions pedophilia? Explain that, dummy. Then look up what projection is you fucking idiot.
Cool your jets. You misunderstood

Forum List

Back