Fetterman adviser tells reporters 'yelling questions' at the senator-elect 'will not work' due to stroke

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Once we get Election Fraud under control in states like Illinois, Michigan, PA, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Oregon and California people like this will not be able to be elected.

70vj1x.gif

Fetterman will get better.

You parroting sadistic tards will always be tards.

Maybe Fetterman "will not work". I wonder how that would be dealt with. It almost sounds like it could happen. Imagine that....karma dealing Dems a major slap-back right in the face. If only he could be replaced with anyone but a Democrat. The 17th amendment provides that if a senator should die, be deposed or expelled from office, the sitting governor can appoint a new senator for the seat. Unfortunately since in Pennsylvania Democrats seem to have won all across the board and apparently due to some type of election fraud, that would only help us a little bit here in P.A.. We Pennsylvanians should start looking carefully on who Governor-elect Shapiro's(D) picks might be before it's even talked about publicly.

Last edited:
Fetterman will get better.

You parroting sadistic tards will always be tards.

I doubt it. Fetterman should be in rehab, getting medical treatments if he hopes to gain back use of his brain cells.

Basically, right now, he is trying to work with half his brain tied behind his back. For someone is isn't too swift to start with, that isn't good.

My brother's father in law was a great guy, but he really went downhill fast after stroking out.

And Fetterman's doctor reported that he isn't that good at following medical recommendations.

The senator-elect would be prudent to make an appointment with a good mortician and get measured for a coffin. He doesn't look in good shape at all.

Once we get Election Fraud under control in states like Illinois, Michigan, PA, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Oregon and California people like this will not be able to be elected.

You make it sound like it will be a easy task that will be accomplished soon.

Without some kind of radical change nothing will have changed 10 years from now and will have only gotten worse.

You make it sound like it will be a easy task that will be accomplished soon.

Without some kind of radical change nothing will have changed 10 years from now and will have only gotten worse.
I didn't say it was going to be easy. We have to win elections in these corrupt states to first make voting fair and secure and eliminate Election Fraud. Democrats will never eliminate loose election laws and loopholes which allow them to commit Election Fraud.

Forum List

Back