Ferguson police routinely violate blacks’ rights, federal review finds

I the local radio station, Amy Jacobson....a former reporter for CBS local, and now a radio host, was in Ferguson and talked to police there....they have a housing development for poor people, mainly blacks.....he said 90% of their calls come from there.....and asked what are they supposed to do...not respond.....

Numbers give no context......especially coming from a DOJ that makes it's own decisions based on race.....

EXACTLY right.

Police commanders send manpower to where crime happens. If most cops are deployed in black areas...of course stats will show what the DOJ found.

Its almost like a headline saying "Pentagon review finds that Marines shoot far more people who live in war zones" haha.

The White House are just being idiots, they were unable to get a conviction against Wilson because the physical evidence wasnt there. They had to come up with something for all the people they promised

I the local radio station, Amy Jacobson....a former reporter for CBS local, and now a radio host, was in Ferguson and talked to police there....they have a housing development for poor people, mainly blacks.....he said 90% of their calls come from there.....and asked what are they supposed to do...not respond.....

Numbers give no context......especially coming from a DOJ that makes it's own decisions based on race.....

EXACTLY right.

Police commanders send manpower to where crime happens. If most cops are deployed in black areas...of course stats will show what the DOJ found.

Its almost like a headline saying "Pentagon review finds that Marines shoot far more people who live in war zones" haha.

The White House are just being idiots, they were unable to get a conviction against Wilson because the physical evidence wasnt there. They had to come up with something for all the people they promised

Yep. A rallying cry. "Told yall they racist!".

Is this satire ? Or is somebody really this brain-twisted to mean what this says ?
Nah you guys treat black people right and the Arab world has absolutely no reason to hate you. You white christian americans are such wonderful people. Not!
So you actually were making those IDIOTIC remarks, and you actually really are that incredibly STUPID. :laugh:

EARTH TO SEALYBOBO: Or is it sealy DODO.?..or sealy DUMDUM ?

Here's a list of WHITE PEOPLE whom YOU OWE > , you ungrateful imbecile.

1. Lincoln who freed your ancestors.

2. Grant who commanded the Union armies of hundreds of thousands of White soldiers, who gave up their lives fighting to free your ancestors, from a relative, small handful of White southern plantation owners.

3. Thousands of Whites who have given you Affirmative Action, and allowed you to be one step above Whites in job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc. Actually this in NOT treating Black people right. There's no way in hell you should ever get these racist, discriminatory preferences.

4. White people who marched in Civil Rights marches (some were killed doing it)

5 Thousands of White abolitionists like John Brown, who paved the way for the elimination of slavery.

6. Thousands of white journalists and politicians who continue to pander to Blacks, and call for more privileges for them, despite 51 years of anti-White racist Affirmative Action having gone by.

So now that you may be getting your racist and incredibly stupid head out of your ass, we'll look to see if your posts shape up to reality, or if you're too dumb for that. And if you can't handle the reality that Whites are the oppressed race in America, and have been for the past 51 years, you could always just duck away from reality.
Don't go outside, don't watch TV, stay off the internet, don't read any newspapers. But you'll probably be safe with the liberal media. They don't talk about the things I just mentioned.
geez.gif
Lol. I'm white. Did you know that?
White , Black or whatever, you don't have much of a focus on race in America. And you call your own race, your own family, "devils" ? You are a sick puppy, whatever color you are.
I just call em like I see em. I know white rich america is greedy and middle class and poor whites are slaves to the rich. How do they win you over? God gays guns and racism. Youre the least classy people in the world. I happen to be 100% Greek so I'm different. I know EVERYTHING about race. When I was young I grew up in the hood and was different. Then we moved to white hillbilly america and although they were better than the blacks they too always said we werent as "american" as they were. So we didn't completely fit in with either crowd so I have a very unique perspective. I love siding with blacks when they are right. That's the problem with you crackers is that you never see when you are wrong.
So everything I said was wasted on your airheadedness. Your problem, not mine. It may interest you to know that my best friend when I was a kid growing up in the 1950s was a Greek guy. Neither I or anyone else in our class in school thought of him as less American. I never even heard of any such thing until just now. Sounds like this is another part of your inability to perceive reality.
As for White rich America, you got the same bitch about Black, rich America ? How about Al Sharpton ? He's pretty rich, so they say.

And it isn't White rich America who wins me over, it is common sense that does. And knowledge of what's going on, which you seem to lack. And yeah, I'm OK with God and guns for self-defense (2nd Amendment of the Constitution). And no, I'm not OK with queers (which you wrongly refer to as "gays"). And I'm not OK with America's racism (which for the last 51 years, has been against Whites, in Affirmative Action).

So if you're 100% Greek, you're 100% White, and living in America, that makes you part of the oppressed group of Whites suffering from AA discrimination. So how do they win YOU over ? ie, the liberals who discriminate against you in Affirmative Action. They pretend that the Blacks are the victims, and you fall for it. You call it like you "see" it ? LOL. You don't "see" anything. You're being suckered, and you probably now believe this phony, save face, idiotic report about the Ferguson Police Dept. You are the one who isn't seeing when YOU are wrong.

Last edited:
Nah you guys treat black people right and the Arab world has absolutely no reason to hate you. You white christian americans are such wonderful people. Not!
So you actually were making those IDIOTIC remarks, and you actually really are that incredibly STUPID. :laugh:

2. Grant who commanded the Union armies of hundreds of thousands of White soldiers, who gave up their lives fighting to free your ancestors, from a relative, small handful of White southern plantation owners.

3. Thousands of Whites who have given you Affirmative Action, and allowed you to be one step above Whites in job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc. Actually this in NOT treating Black people right. There's no way in hell you should ever get these racist, discriminatory preferences.

5 Thousands of White abolitionists like John Brown, who paved the way for the elimination of slavery.

6. Thousands of white journalists and politicians who continue to pander to Blacks, and call for more privileges for them, despite 51 years of anti-White racist Affirmative Action having gone by.

So now that you may be getting your racist and incredibly stupid head out of your ass, we'll look to see if your posts shape up to reality, or if you're too dumb for that. And if you can't handle the reality that Whites are the oppressed race in America, and have been for the past 51 years, you could always just duck away from reality.
Don't go outside, don't watch TV, stay off the internet, don't read any newspapers. But you'll probably be safe with the liberal media. They don't talk about the things I just mentioned.
geez.gif
White , Black or whatever, you don't have much of a focus on race in America. And you call your own race, your own family, "devils" ? You are a sick puppy, whatever color you are.
I just call em like I see em. I know white rich america is greedy and middle class and poor whites are slaves to the rich. How do they win you over? God gays guns and racism. Youre the least classy people in the world. I happen to be 100% Greek so I'm different. I know EVERYTHING about race. When I was young I grew up in the hood and was different. Then we moved to white hillbilly america and although they were better than the blacks they too always said we werent as "american" as they were. So we didn't completely fit in with either crowd so I have a very unique perspective. I love siding with blacks when they are right. That's the problem with you crackers is that you never see when you are wrong.
So everything I said was wasted on your airheadedness. Your problem, not mine. It may interest you to know that my best friend when I was a kid growing up in the 1950s was a Greek guy. Neither I or anyone else in our class in school thought of him as less American. I never even heard of any such thing until just now. Sounds like this is another part of your inability to perceive reality.
As for White rich America, you got the same bitch about Black, rich America ? How about Al Sharpton ? He's pretty rich, so they say.

And it isn't White rich America who wins me over, it is common sense that does. And knowledge of what's going on, which you seem to lack. And yeah, I'm OK with God and guns for self-defense (2nd Amendment of the Constitution). And no, I'm not OK with queers (which you wrongly refer to as "gays"). And I'm not OK with America's racism (which for the last 51 years, has been against Whites, in Affirmative Action).

So if you're 100% Greek, you're 100% White, and living in America, that makes you part of the oppressed group of Whites suffering from AA discrimination. So how do they win YOU over ? ie, the liberals who discriminate against you in Affirmative Action. They pretend that the Blacks are the victims, and you fall for it. You call it like you "see" it ? LOL. You don't "see" anything. You're being suckered, and you probably now believe this phony, save face, idiotic report about the Ferguson Police Dept. You are the one who isn't seeing when YOU are wrong.

Did you see my post I just started working at a company and there are not only very few blacks or women working there there is also very few white american me. Why should they have to hire stupid white american men? You can't have it both ways.

geez.gif

Did you see my post I just started working at a company and there are not only very few blacks or women working there there is also very few white american me. Why should they have to hire stupid white american men? You can't have it both ways.
The correct question is why should they have to NOT hire white men ? (of whatever level of intelligence)

The correct question is why should they have to NOT hire white men ? (of whatever level of intelligence)
They get to hire whoever they want. I'll give you this. Companies dont fire blacks as quickly as they do whites because a white never sues claiming it was because he's white.

They get to hire whoever they want. I'll give you this. Companies dont fire blacks as quickly as they do whites because a white never sues claiming it was because he's white.

NO! They do NOT get to hire whoever they want. The Affirmative Action process keeps millions of whites from ever getting to the interview desk.

Forum List

Back