Ferguson police routinely violate blacks’ rights, federal review finds

As a government service, police forces should be "of, by and for" the people in the community. Am I missing anything?

No, you're correct, but that's not what they've turned into. They've become agents of the state abusing people into submission.
Show ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE to back that up.

Where do you think this photo below was taken? And what do you think the problem was?
Answer: Florida State Troopers at the Republican National Convention in 2012.

They were the only fuckers in the street.

There was no problem. THEY are the problem.

tampa-troops.jpg

As a government service, police forces should be "of, by and for" the people in the community. Am I missing anything?

No, you're correct, but that's not what they've turned into. They've become agents of the state abusing people into submission.
Show ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE to back that up.

Where do you think this photo below was taken? And what do you think the problem was?
Answer: Florida State Troopers at the Republican National Convention in 2012.

They were the only fuckers in the street.

There was no problem. THEY are the problem.

tampa-troops.jpg

Wait...your argument is that on the street these riot cops were stationed....nothing happened? No fights. No riots. No vandals.

Hmmmm. Wonder why the hooligans and anarchists decided not to fuck with the event. Could it be....the presence of riot cops?

Moron.

Cops today are very proactive. Not just reactive.

Its part of the reason violent crime has plummeted.

In past years...when a drive by shooting killed a few kids...people would whine "Where were the cops!!!"

Now those same people are bitching when cops pull over a car full of thugs and search it and find a gun......and say cops were just harrassing them..and they werent doing aanything wrong (but drive by shootings go.down).

An objective review by the biggest racist in the country? LOL.

Really? You mean the same racist who isn't prosecuting either Wilson or George Zimmerman? That racist, dear bigoted one?

That would be the same racist that didn't prosecute a New Black Panther for standing outside a polling booth brandishing a nightstick but did a full court press in both the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases trying to prosecute Officer Wilson and George Zimmerman because he saw inherent racism.

Eric Holder is the most racially biased Attorney General in modern American political history.

If I was a cop in Fergeson, I would stop responding to obvious black people calls for help. No arresting black offenders for me! See how they like that rule!

If I was a cop in Fergeson, I would stop responding to obvious black people calls for help. No arresting black offenders for me! See how they like that rule!

That was the point that Charles Barkley raised. Without a strong Police presence in dangerous neighborhoods, Sir Charles said it would be like the "Wild West" out there!

Face it, the blacks in Ferguson are mostly criminals, of varying degrees!

But AG Holder, the arrest records and car stops prove this, not that the police are RACIST, as your idiotic investigation does!

Yeah you're totally not racist.

Hardly a surprise. Did anyone really think Holder's DOJ would say anything else?

So you don't think "Black people can't hold a steady job for 4 years" isn't racist? And that perception of black people being lazy would make their cops have a negative view on black citizens? That they would harass them more often than white citizens because of this negative perception?

Or is ignorance bliss?

Cops today are very proactive. Not just reactive.

Its part of the reason violent crime has plummeted.

In past years...when a drive by shooting killed a few kids...people would whine "Where were the cops!!!"

Now those same people are bitching when cops pull over a car full of thugs and search it and find a gun......and say cops were just harrassing them..and they werent doing aanything wrong (but drive by shootings go.down).

But what about the black male who had no gun but the police destroyed his car searching for one and when he tries to get reimbursed, he is told no because they had probable cause. You don't think that doesn't piss them off?

Hardly a surprise. Did anyone really think Holder's DOJ would say anything else?

So you don't think "Black people can't hold a steady job for 4 years" isn't racist? And that perception of black people being lazy would make their cops have a negative view on black citizens? That they would harass them more often than white citizens because of this negative perception?

Or is ignorance bliss?
Translate that into English and get back to me,

Holder rigged it. I explained it in the thread the cop haters are ignoring.

Blacks didnt get searched more. They got arrested more...and usually for outstanding warrants.

He counted post arrest searches. Most of which were for warrants.

A statistical trick.

Or is ignorance bliss?

Did you fail out of middle school? That's clearly English. Which big word are you having trouble with? Or? Often? Perception?

Or is ignorance bliss?

Did you fail out of middle school? That's clearly English. Which big word are you having trouble with? Or? Often? Perception?
Try putting it into sentences instead of sentence fragments.

Funny how the DOJ finds evidence for civil rights violations in Ferguson, but didn't in Florida for Trayvon Martin.

Political bullshit and kissass.
If they wanted to look close enough they could find a lot of bad behavior in every precinct in America. I have buddies in the force who shouldn't be or they should be properly supervised and monitored and trained.

I'm just glad I dont get tickets anymore. Was it because I drove fast and was young? Or have cops stopped sitting at speed traps looking for people driving 10 over?

Ferguson police routinely violate blacks’ rights, federal review finds
Ferguson police routinely violate blacks rights federal review finds - The Washington Post

"""The Justice Department will issue findings Wednesday that accuse the police department in Ferguson, Mo., of racial bias and routinely violating the constitutional rights of black citizens by stopping drivers without reasonable suspicion, making arrests without probable cause and using excessive force, officials said."""

Good. They can't prosecute douchebag Wilson because Missouri law allows for an officer to shoot a suspect in flight, but the broader picture of the Ferguson PD is EXACTLY as we suspected....Redneck, stupid white men biased and bigoted right up to their collective uni-brow.
And the ruling is exactly what we thought the racist puke holder would do. Wilson did his job.
He didn't do a good job. If he felt good about it he'd still be a cop. Even if just a desk job. He's the poster boy for bad cops. We need to retrain our police.

But we also need to retrain the black community. Clean it up. I wouldnt be a cop in ferguson. Black cops need to patrol black neighborhoods. Or are blacks like Iraqis who can't do it without us?

Forum List

Back