Ferguson Is 67% Black And Has A Voter Turnout Of 6% Six Percent!!

Then they turn around and bitch about only being represented by whites?

What has Rderp taught us all about 6%?

Seems to me that democrats want to bitch about blacks being suppressed at the polls by GOP tactics but if you look at these stats the reason is obvious & it has nothing to do with the GOP.

You speak the truth which is why I think voter IDs should be picture IDs and required to cast a ballot. Although I will say this, I hope you don't expect us to believe that there isn't some motivation by the resulting voter suppression to the ID laws springing up all across the nation. But you're right about this instance. It highlights the importance of voting in a way few examples have.

Good topic.

I dont get your point unless this is just another complain about black people thread. Turnout for mid term elections are always low and especially low in areas of poverty.

Yes that includes white people too
You don't get my point? Were you educated in a public school system run by liberals and unions? That might explain why you don't get it.

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question
What is the dropout rate in Ferguson public schools?

Whats the child molestation rate amongst white males?

Depends if they are Priests.

Are you seriously suggesting Democrats and the MSM have not been desperate for an event to foment racial division?

No what I said was this: I'd like you to show a quote from anyone that spun Ferguson as being right wing racism.

If you have to ask what I mean again then you're just stalling

Translation = liberal deflection. If I only had a dollar for every time a lib deflected by demanding a link then ignored the link.

Yes asking to prove what you said happened is deflection :rolleyes:

Do you require proof the earth is round also?

No I just require that people back up what they say....Crazy huh?

Good luck with that. This may come as a shock but the world doesn't revolved around you, awe don't be sad.

You mean the city or the shooting or the schools? because I'd like you to show a quote from anyone that spun Ferguson as being right wing racism.

Are you seriously suggesting Democrats and the MSM have not been desperate for an event to foment racial division?

No what I said was this: I'd like you to show a quote from anyone that spun Ferguson as being right wing racism.

I've never claimed racism, I claimed RW voter fraud BS from the git go, then I posted a link proving my claim.

Like I said Liberace, do keep up.

Riiiiiiight I for one believe you. /sarcasm

if you weren't too stupid to read the thread before you shot off your stupid trap you wouldn't have to believe anyone.

Calm down lib before you pop a blood vessel or something its just the interweb.

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question

That's not the problem. We're talking about black voters. Why is black voter turnout so low in Ferguson?

That's not the problem. We're talking about black voters. Why is black voter turnout so low in Ferguson?

VOTER FRAUD, why else ?

LMAO !
Yeah right. How could the black vote be suppressed?
The place is run by democrats. Black people ARE the town....Sheesh

Amazing isn't it, its the racist conservative's fault even in a town with a 67% minority population run by Democrats who don't need a single conservative vote to do anything they want. Just shows you who most of these liberals are, LIARS!

Now, assuming that everything the above source said is accurate, what does it show? Well, it shows that three times as many Whites are pedophiles as Blacks; however – and this is a gargantuan however - since you know, or at least SHOULD know - there are three times as many Whites as there are Blacks in this country, the rate for both races appears to be the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I wrong??

Your assumption that Whites (as a percentage of the population) commit more sexual abuse of children than Blacks displays an ignorance of statistics that I have seldom encountered in my lifetime.

Whites includes Hispanics. Here is the raw data:

Childmolestors_zpsc2ebe415.jpg

When you relate the prison data to population data from that year, you find that

Whites were 73.6% of the population
Hispanics were 10.3% of the population
Black were 12.6% of the population

From the prison data

Whites were 59.36% of the prisoners
Hispanics were 18.24% of the prisoners
Blacks were 20.7% of the prisoners

Whites were under-represented at a rate of 80.1%
Hispanics were over-represented at a rate of 177.0 %
Blacks were over-represented at a rate of 164.3%

Blacks are TWICE as likely as whites to be child sex offenders.

Translation = liberal deflection. If I only had a dollar for every time a lib deflected by demanding a link then ignored the link.

Yes asking to prove what you said happened is deflection :rolleyes:

Do you require proof the earth is round also?

No I just require that people back up what they say....Crazy huh?

Good luck with that. This may come as a shock but the world doesn't revolved around you, awe don't be sad.

Obviously credibility doesnt mean much anymore

How am I the victim Closedmindiness? I am not the one that doesn't vote then bitches about being ruled by WHITE PEOPLE.

Because you are taking offense on behalf of someone unrelated to you in order to feel hurt. Pretty Simple

Then they turn around and bitch about only being represented by whites?

What has Rderp taught us all about 6%?

Seems to me that democrats want to bitch about blacks being suppressed at the polls by GOP tactics but if you look at these stats the reason is obvious & it has nothing to do with the GOP.
Ferguson issues 1.5 arrest warrants per household per year & 95% of those are to blacks. Criminals are not able to vote in Ferguson. Why would you expect a higher voter turnout?

Forum List

Back