Ferguson Is 67% Black And Has A Voter Turnout Of 6% Six Percent!!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Then they turn around and bitch about only being represented by whites?

What has Rderp taught us all about 6%?

Seems to me that democrats want to bitch about blacks being suppressed at the polls by GOP tactics but if you look at these stats the reason is obvious & it has nothing to do with the GOP.

Then they turn around and bitch about only being represented by whites?

What has Rderp taught us all about 6%?

Seems to me that democrats want to bitch about blacks being suppressed at the polls by GOP tactics but if you look at these stats the reason is obvious & it has nothing to do with the GOP.
Well, let us hope they've had their wake up call and participate in the electorial process more in the future.

• Banned
Which begs the question.....

Would Democrats have us believe this level of apathy is somehow unique to the black population of Ferguson?

They should have no choice at all. The decision should be taken out of their hands by circumstances. If white people all left, as they prudently should, there would be no whites running for office and no choice but to elect a black.

Knowledge is power. Who runs their schools? Democrats and unions. Keep the plantation negroes ignorant and indoctrinated that republicans are evil. Easier to control.

I dont get your point unless this is just another complain about black people thread. Turnout for mid term elections are always low and especially low in areas of poverty.

Yes that includes white people too

I dont get your point unless this is just another complain about black people thread. Turnout for mid term elections are always low and especially low in areas of poverty.

You don't get my point? Were you educated in a public school system run by liberals and unions? That might explain why you don't get it.

67% Black And Has A Voter Turnout Of 6%

rules out voter fraud doesn't it?

oh, wait ..

• Banned

The last election was not a midterm.

This thread just goes to show that certain segments of the population want to complain about shit but when it comes to fixing the problems they remain awol.

You don't get my point? Were you educated in a public school system run by liberals and unions? That might explain why you don't get it.

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question

This thread just goes to show that certain segments of the population want to complain about shit but when it comes to fixing the problems they remain awol.

Certain segments like everyone in every midterm election? Or just the black ones?

Certain segments like everyone in every midterm election? Or just the black ones?
Certain segments as in DEMOCRATS

In our little town only 23% voted in the primaries....in a GOP county and state..

Every midterm has a lower turnout than Presidential and all poor areas have a smaller turnout. Why are you focused on only one race of one party?

I mean I understand you need a justification to go into your daily "blacks are terrible" routine but at least dont make it so obvious

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question
What is the dropout rate in Ferguson public schools?

Somehow a community that is 67% African American and run by Democrats, all their problems are the GOP's fault. /sarcasm

relax Liberace, with a voter turnout of only 6% where were the RW's on election day ? home bitching about Dems running the community?

I didn't ask a question. I made a point and YOU said " I don't get your point."

Every midterm has a lower turnout than Presidential and all poor areas have a smaller turnout. Why are you focused on only one race of one party?

I mean I understand you need a justification to go into your daily "blacks are terrible" routine but at least dont make it so obvious
Daily black are terrible?

Umm okay.

Your shame is bleeding through your posts

What is the dropout rate in Ferguson public schools?

Whats the child molestation rate amongst white males?

Forum List

Back