Ferguson Is 67% Black And Has A Voter Turnout Of 6% Six Percent!!

African Americans need to get over the violent 'Gangsta' mentality. It's pure ignorance.

This is like saying whites need to get over the Punk mentality.

Its a super easy bell to ring.

Just my observation.[/qutoe]

From the outside. The view inside is always different tho

African Americans have become incredibly violent. I believe it began to happen when they embraced the 'Gangsta' mentality. They need to get back to the peaceful Martin Luther King Christian teachings. They made a big mistake allowing White Communists/Progressives to demean and minimize the Church in their Communities.

Ahh yes the beloved communist teachings of the trouble maker negro who white people hated MLK. Whyyyy oh why cant black be like that other black white people hated instead of like another black person...they also hate?

If only they would pull up their pants and dress nicely like those young blacks who were beaten to death in nice suits in the 50's and 60's.

If only...there was some formula that whites would find acceptable but it looks more and more like you just find convenient excuses for your bigotry. Like "gangsta mentality" or "uppity" or basically doing anything while being black

Well you said all that, not me. Martin Luther King taught Peace and Christian Values.

And he was still considered a trouble maker and a communist. Yeah the good old days

The African American Community has lost its way. They should dump the White Communists/Progressives and get back to those teachings. The Church can save them. White Communists/Progressives cannot.

Too late, when MLK was being all peaceful whites still demonized them..then the Black Panthers said fuck it, they gonna hate us anyway so fuck what they think.

Now you wish you had that peaceful negro to kick around again. Too bad

Obviously not what i'm saying. Read my posts again. But this time do it calmly and rationally.

Democrats and the MSM spun Ferguson from the get go as right wing racism, in spite of the city being run by Democrats and there being a 67% majority African American population. African Americans can own every single elected position in the city if they choose to and then staff the departments with whomever they please.

You mean the city or the shooting or the schools? because I'd like you to show a quote from anyone that spun Ferguson as being right wing racism.

Are you seriously suggesting Democrats and the MSM have not been desperate for an event to foment racial division?

No what I said was this: I'd like you to show a quote from anyone that spun Ferguson as being right wing racism.

If you have to ask what I mean again then you're just stalling

Translation = liberal deflection. If I only had a dollar for every time a lib deflected by demanding a link then ignored the link.

Yes asking to prove what you said happened is deflection :rolleyes:

Do you require proof the earth is round also?

Democrats and the MSM spun Ferguson from the get go as right wing racism, in spite of the city being run by Democrats and there being a 67% majority African American population. African Americans can own every single elected position in the city if they choose to and then staff the departments with whomever they please.

You mean the city or the shooting or the schools? because I'd like you to show a quote from anyone that spun Ferguson as being right wing racism.

Are you seriously suggesting Democrats and the MSM have not been desperate for an event to foment racial division?

No what I said was this: I'd like you to show a quote from anyone that spun Ferguson as being right wing racism.

I've never claimed racism, I claimed RW voter fraud BS from the git go, then I posted a link proving my claim.

Like I said Liberace, do keep up.

Riiiiiiight I for one believe you. /sarcasm

Which begs the question.....

Would Democrats have us believe this level of apathy is somehow unique to the black population of Ferguson?
no, not necessarily black people but POOR people in general, do not vote...

THAT'S A FACT, that the right wing has yet to acknowledge, while they continually regurgitate the LIE that Democrats are buying the poor's vote through the social programs for the poor that they support.....well duh, they don't vote for the most part, when they are rock bottom poor....so that blows to smithereens this buying the vote contention of the right wing....

And remember, right on this site, we had right wingers bitching and moaning that a register to vote table was set up, registering those in Ferguson to vote, and rightwingers claimed Dems were taking advantage of these people by registering them to vote on the heels of Mike Brown....

shakes head....

pointless post.

poor whites aren't the ones bitchin in Ferguson

Translation = liberal deflection. If I only had a dollar for every time a lib deflected by demanding a link then ignored the link.

No I just require that people back up what they say....Crazy huh?

That's not the problem. We're talking about black voters. Why is black voter turnout so low in Ferguson?

Oh so we're not talking about Molestation OR Dropout rates. Ok cool, I thought we were bringing up random questions for no reason.

The same reason the voter turnout is low in all poverty areas. Black, white or hispanic.

What I dont know is why you are concerned about the voting from one race of one party in one city.
You didn't answer the question. Are you having a difficult time facing reality? Black people are the majority in Ferguson and they don't vote, and you can't see the problem. Indoctrinated moonbeam.

Oh sorry, because it follows the stats. People in poor areas tend to have lower voting rates than other areas. From black to white to hispanic.

Its normal. Now if you are wondering why that is I guess there are a number of reasons.
Whatever the reasons are, they are not because of white conservatives. When you find the courage to look at the problem and address it, that's when the problem will be addressed.

Uhhh ok?
Could ignorance in Ferguson be a problem?

Then they turn around and bitch about only being represented by whites?

What has Rderp taught us all about 6%?

Seems to me that democrats want to bitch about blacks being suppressed at the polls by GOP tactics but if you look at these stats the reason is obvious & it has nothing to do with the GOP.

Simple question: Do you think money is involved in politics? Whoever has the money wins regardless of if it's Ferguson, MO or anywhere else.

No I just require that people back up what they say....Crazy huh?

Righties on here never provide impartial, unbiased fact-based links for their statements. They prefer bloggers writing for rightwing websites like Daily Caller, National Review and Breitbart.

Oh so we're not talking about Molestation OR Dropout rates. Ok cool, I thought we were bringing up random questions for no reason.

The same reason the voter turnout is low in all poverty areas. Black, white or hispanic.

What I dont know is why you are concerned about the voting from one race of one party in one city.
You didn't answer the question. Are you having a difficult time facing reality? Black people are the majority in Ferguson and they don't vote, and you can't see the problem. Indoctrinated moonbeam.

Oh sorry, because it follows the stats. People in poor areas tend to have lower voting rates than other areas. From black to white to hispanic.

Its normal. Now if you are wondering why that is I guess there are a number of reasons.
Whatever the reasons are, they are not because of white conservatives. When you find the courage to look at the problem and address it, that's when the problem will be addressed.

Uhhh ok?
Could ignorance in Ferguson be a problem?
I dont get your point unless this is just another complain about black people thread. Turnout for mid term elections are always low and especially low in areas of poverty.

Yes that includes white people too
In our little town only 23% voted in the primaries....in a GOP county and state..

"Follow the money...." ("Deepthroat" circa 1972)

Seems to me that democrats want to bitch about blacks being suppressed at the polls by GOP tactics but if you look at these stats the reason is obvious & it has nothing to do with the GOP.

Simple question: Do you think money is involved in politics? Whoever has the money wins regardless of if it's Ferguson, MO or anywhere else.
Do you only vote for the candidate who spends the most?

I dont get your point unless this is just another complain about black people thread. Turnout for mid term elections are always low and especially low in areas of poverty.

You don't get my point? Were you educated in a public school system run by liberals and unions? That might explain why you don't get it.

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question
What is the dropout rate in Ferguson public schools?

Whats the child molestation rate amongst white males?

Ferguson is the tip of the iceberg for what is going on in America.

The murder of a black man walking around in a WalMart aisle with a BB gun he had just pulled off the store shelf...shot and killed by police.

Then there's Ronnie Redneck, the police officer in SC who shot a black guy after he asked to see his driver's license.

Michael Dunn's jury in Florida for the MURDER of Jordan Davis is predominantly male white men.

WTF does anybody think is going to be the result of racism not only rearing its ugly head from the 1960's, but it's going to be worse this time around because everything an angry black man needs to know is on YouTube.

Can you answer the question?

How do you contend money makes you win ? Criminal conspiracy ?

Excuse me, but can I say...OMG, seriously?

Some of the work I do is create hit pieces for politicians. It's a billion dollar industry that spans direct mail to television ads. If that black and white scary thing in the mail or that 30 second ad didn't work, politicians wouldn't be buying. Where do they get the money for these ad campaigns? From poor people?

Some of the work I do is create hit pieces for politicians. It's a billion dollar industry that spans direct mail to television ads. If that black and white scary thing in the mail or that 30 second ad didn't work, politicians wouldn't be buying. Where do they get the money for these ad campaigns? From poor people?

People, individually or as a body corporate, expressing political speech protected by the First Amendment wins elections ?

I am not certain that is absolute.

You don't get my point? Were you educated in a public school system run by liberals and unions? That might explain why you don't get it.

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question
What is the dropout rate in Ferguson public schools?

Whats the child molestation rate amongst white males?

Ferguson is the tip of the iceberg for what is going on in America.

The murder of a black man walking around in a WalMart aisle with a BB gun he had just pulled off the store shelf...shot and killed by police.

Then there's Ronnie Redneck, the police officer in SC who shot a black guy after he asked to see his driver's license.

Michael Dunn's jury in Florida for the MURDER of Jordan Davis is predominantly male white men.

WTF does anybody think is going to be the result of racism not only rearing its ugly head from the 1960's, but it's going to be worse this time around because everything an angry black man needs to know is on YouTube.
And there are black thugs on our sidewalks knocking people out and some die. Cops are out of control and so are black thugs. Now what?

Whoever has the most money doesn't always win. Now answer mine. Do you always vote for the candidate who spends the most?

People, individually or as a body corporate, expressing political speech protected by the First Amendment wins elections ?

I am not certain that is absolute.

I am certain you are not making any sense.

Whoever has the most money doesn't always win. Now answer mine. Do you always vote for the candidate who spends the most?

Your question is stupid and your naivete is boundless.

I've never claimed racism, I claimed RW voter fraud BS from the git go, then I posted a link proving my claim.

Like I said Liberace, do keep up.

Riiiiiiight I for one believe you. /sarcasm

if you weren't too stupid to read the thread before you shot off your stupid trap you wouldn't have to believe anyone.

Forum List

Back