Fentanyl Kills America's Kids While Joe Biden Fights Imaginary MAGA Monster

I agree, but the concern goes up greatly when the drugs affect white folks as compared to folks of color.

Which is as it should be. Why would anybody white care what a racist like you thinks we need to do? 'People of color' control their own 'culture', and it is heavily into dope and violent crime. Go lie in your own bed.

See that is the difference between you and I, neither party is mine not the Jackass or the Elephant. I ask the questions because you bring your boot licking ass on here trying to tell us what republicans have done for black folks. I even gave you the floor to explain to black folks why we should vote for republicans and you brought nothing of substance. You have to go back to the 1800s and then you try to pat them on the back for the CRA and VRA which has been debunked.
haha neither party is yours! you are a dembot plantation boy! so enslaved you can’t even be critical of your masters failures

um...maybe you should read it, yes it went a long way to cut back on abuse, Xiden of course did a reversal, as he is the Cartel President, and he wants American youths to die...in particular minorities
Bingo.
Yes. Biden intends that as many Americans die as possible. That's why he works so hard to keep the drug flow. And, he's getting paid off, there is that.

A few air raids on these Cartel vermin and it would stop overnight. Then Mexican govt. is part of the problem, so no need to be concerned whether or not those vermin get all mad n stuff. Their soldiers shoot at American border agents and military already.

As for the Darwin Award contestants, if they choose to put money in the pockets of scum I can't get excited about their results.
Not sure there is an overnight solution, but doing absolutely nothing about Obrador's corruption or the Cartels is only gong to make things worse. We are losing 300 Americans A DAY to drug overdoses and Fentanyl poisoning. No one deserves to die because they thought they were taking a Percoset for pain or thought the pretty green pill was candy.

Not sure there is an overnight solution, but doing absolutely nothing about Obrador's corruption or the Cartels is only gong to make things worse. We are losing 300 Americans A DAY to drug overdoses and Fentanyl poisoning. No one deserves to die because they thought they were taking a Percoset for pain or thought the pretty green pill was candy.
Or a child finds chalk and wants to draw a picture on the sidewalk.

There you go, blame kids for trying drugs. And sometimes they are athletes or just adults looking for cheap pain killers. And oh yeah, the latest charming trend the Chinese and the Cartels are trying to poison our kids is coloring them to look like skittles candy. How about we blame the fukking perpetrators and NOT our people.
/———-/ I was a pharma rep who detailed fentanyl to hospitals for anesthesia. It’s a safe effective drug but it has to be administered carefully and correctly. It must be administered along with a muscle relaxer otherwise you have chest wall rigidity. Simply put, fentanyl will paralyze your chest muscles so you can’t breathe.

The border has NEVER been closed, so get a new talking point.
It has been. Where we sent back people who came in. The key point is it takes time for people to assimilate into the American culture. We just keep letting people in here without letting that happen at the degree it needs to. It is being done to sway elections and bring us into the globalist system. The end result will be a poorer nation.

/———-/ I was a pharma rep who detailed fentanyl to hospitals for anesthesia. It’s a safe effective drug but it has to be administered carefully and correctly. It must be administered along with a muscle relaxer otherwise you have chest wall rigidity. Simply put, fentanyl will paralyze your chest muscles so you can’t breathe.
Very informative post thanks! So what you're saying is a drug cartel lab with a bunch of hacks pressing Fentanyl into pills by hand might be kind of dangerous.

Very informative post thanks! So what you're saying is a drug cartel lab with a bunch of hacks pressing Fentanyl into pills by hand might be kind of dangerous.
/——-/ Yeah, NY University Teaching Hospital shied away from fentanyl tabs pressed by hacks in a Mexican border town and smuggled in by a mule who swollowed some condoms.

Another thread of right wingers pretending they give a shit about human lives. It doesn't seem to bother them when children are getting killed by fire arms. Uvale Texas didn't faze them one bit. Hypocritical MF's.

Another thread of right wingers pretending they give a shit about human lives. It doesn't seem to bother them when children are getting killed by fire arms. Uvale Texas didn't faze them one bit. Hypocritical MF's.
/—-/ Can you spare some fake liberal compassion about children dying at the border Joe opened up?

It has been. Where we sent back people who came in.
President Obama deported more folks than any other president.
The key point is it takes time for people to assimilate into the American culture. We just keep letting people in here without letting that happen at the degree it needs to. It is being done to sway elections and bring us into the globalist system. The end result will be a poorer nation.
Yea because all of this JUST started.

Forum List

Back