Fentanyl Kills America's Kids While Joe Biden Fights Imaginary MAGA Monster

Maybe the dumbass kids should quit experimenting with street drug. Just sayin. It is not like some president here ever won a drug war. Even president's wives, came up with ideas, like "just say no".
How about we as a Nation focus on who is supplying the chemicals for the cartels to create these drugs?

China and Russia and the reason for this, so what does the U.S. do?

How about we as a Nation focus on who is supplying the chemicals for the cartels to create these drugs?

China and Russia and the reason for this, so what does the U.S. do?
Every administration in the last 30 or 40 years has fought black market importation of illegal drugs and still is. None have ever been able to stop the in-flow, and not just Russia and China. I think most come through the cartels in Mexico that buy precursors (not the drug, but what it takes to make the drug), cooks and then exports to US the largest consumer market on earth. I was business major. If there is a market legal or illegal, somebody will fill that market with product as it is a supply and demand market. You can fly it in, truck it in, boat it in, carry across borders by human mules. Blaming it all on China and Russia does nothing for the problem. It is not coming direct from those countries, for the most part. What is it, you would like done to those countries?

Of course they can be, what did Republicans do about crack? Nothing.

What did they do when Meth hit the scene?

What did they do when Opioids got out of control?
haha sorry what did dems do? oh the 94 racist xiden crime bill

what’ else? oh opened the border to let cartels flood the nation

yeah…i guess they can be

Why? Because the Biden administration is better at stopping the drug than the previous one.
What has he done to stop fentanyl from coming into the country? He does think we have a problem when hundreds of thousands have crossed into our country illegally, he is no different than the president before him and the one before that when it comes to drugs and drug use. The two parties are clueless and have no solutions other than rhetoric.

What did Reagan do when crack hit the scene? Nothing, he just gave some nice slogans and probably helped put drugs on the streets.

As usual you have nothing.
what did your party do? for a person that claims to hate republicans it’s amazing you always ask them to do stuff, while your party does nothing

What did Reagan do when crack hit the scene? Nothing, he just gave some nice slogans and probably helped put drugs on the streets.

As usual you have nothing.
I see nothing being done on either side, so it is both sides fault for talking but not doing. I despise the two parties for this reason.

what did your party do? for a person that claims to hate republicans it’s amazing you always ask them to do stuff, while your party does nothing
See that is the difference between you and I, neither party is mine not the Jackass or the Elephant. I ask the questions because you bring your boot licking ass on here trying to tell us what republicans have done for black folks. I even gave you the floor to explain to black folks why we should vote for republicans and you brought nothing of substance. You have to go back to the 1800s and then you try to pat them on the back for the CRA and VRA which has been debunked.

There you go, blame kids for trying drugs. And sometimes they are athletes or just adults looking for cheap pain killers. And oh yeah, the latest charming trend the Chinese and the Cartels are trying to poison our kids is coloring them to look like skittles candy. How about we blame the fukking perpetrators and NOT our people.

A few air raids on these Cartel vermin and it would stop overnight. Then Mexican govt. is part of the problem, so no need to be concerned whether or not those vermin get all mad n stuff. Their soldiers shoot at American border agents and military already.

As for the Darwin Award contestants, if they choose to put money in the pockets of scum I can't get excited about their results.

Problem is, Joe is the monster...
images (45).jpeg

Forum List

Back